PDA

View Full Version : Rock Solid Hydro Cell - Just to share my work

plam40
07-30-2011, 07:56 PM
I just want to share the result of my hard work on a project for building a dry cell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwjF37E3SJI

I hope you will like it !

Please vote for my video !

Thank you all.

And Best Regards !!!

absoluteanc
07-30-2011, 08:32 PM
Nice clean job. What is the output have you measured it yet?

BioFarmer93
07-30-2011, 09:19 PM
Plam40,
Have you lurked here? I can't help but notice that your very first post to the forum is to pimp your product... If you have lurked here, then you know that most of us can build a pretty reactor. Those of us who have been around the block a time or two would like to see volts and amps (non-clamp variety) along with a eudiometer and a stop watch, because very few people can get 1 liter of clean dry gas per 10 amps.;)

myoldyourgold
07-31-2011, 12:32 AM
Bio, if this one makes 1 lpm for every 10 amps with no additional external energy he needs to be awarded a leather metal with a wooden string!! Like you said one would need a lot more info to be sure.

plam40
07-31-2011, 01:54 AM
Hi guys,
As you can see this is my first video. I am certainly going to make a lot more videos but it takes time to prepare. Even this video was too quick. As you can see on the grey box where the temp. meter is there are another two LCDs, one is a Voltmeter which I personally killed by over-voltage on the supply pins and , the second is an Amp meter which stopped working by it self (both these are cheap Chinese make). For the Amp meter there is a 100A shunt which you can see on the right side of the grey box. When we talk for output measurement, yes soon you will see a video for that, but as you understand it will be made nice and clean ( no bottles and stuff like that ) .
Last I would like to mention that the efficiency is not the main factor to look at, this cell's purpose is to produce the minimum required gas that will make the difference in the cylinder of your internal combustion engine, and the burning of the main fuel will be complete and fast. Then you will have great economy and more clean, more green ICE. Think of it - There are millions of big heavy duty trucks and machinery . How much time do you thing we need to make them work on water only ? But in the mean time we can make them more green and clean.

Thanks to every one that supported me !!!
Best regards to all !!!

koya1893
07-31-2011, 07:47 AM
Hi guys,
As you can see this is my first video. I am certainly going to make a lot more videos but it takes time to prepare. Even this video was too quick. As you can see on the grey box where the temp. meter is there are another two LCDs, one is a Voltmeter which I personally killed by over-voltage on the supply pins and , the second is an Amp meter which stopped working by it self (both these are cheap Chinese make). For the Amp meter there is a 100A shunt which you can see on the right side of the grey box. When we talk for output measurement, yes soon you will see a video for that, but as you understand it will be made nice and clean ( no bottles and stuff like that ) .
Last I would like to mention that the efficiency is not the main factor to look at, this cell's purpose is to produce the minimum required gas that will make the difference in the cylinder of your internal combustion engine, and the burning of the main fuel will be complete and fast. Then you will have great economy and more clean, more green ICE. Think of it - There are millions of big heavy duty trucks and machinery . How much time do you thing we need to make them work on water only ? But in the mean time we can make them more green and clean.

Thanks to every one that supported me !!!
Best regards to all !!!

It's early maybe I am still asleep and reading your post is educating us in here, as if we've been asleep and not really understand the benefit of this process. Your video is nice and yes your cell "LOOKS" nice. However, I am sure everyone in here will agree, if not it is my point of view. It is the efficiency of the cell we are focusing on not the how good it looks. As far, as the benefit, well from my end I think I get the "PICTURE" since all but my lawn mower is runnning with my system onboard. NOT all that well verse in electronic, it is the only thing kicking my b%%% to ensure I can fool the ECU.

Share with us data, not appearance or well made video. I can also gues that most of your technique has come from the "thinkerers" from here. I've search and been in several forums, this one by far has plenty of members who shared their findings, me included.

hhoconnection
07-31-2011, 01:34 PM
plam40 -

Why do you say you won't be using bottles to measure your output? Do you question whether or not my measuring method is accurate? The reason I ask is that most people who make a statement like yours claim that we are way off base with our measurements, then they show their results using a flow meter. As I'm sure most of the experienced members on this forum can tell you, those flow meters are not calibrated for HHO. What they claim as 3-5 liters/min is usually more like 1-2 liters/min or less. Please tell me that you are not planning on showing us your output from a flow meter. If not, how are you planning on measuring your output?

lhazleton
07-31-2011, 01:43 PM
Well put, Mike. I was going to ask the same question.:rolleyes:

plam40
08-01-2011, 02:07 AM
I am not going to use flow-meter either. I am setting up some nice demo with laboratory glassware. That's all.

Best regards to you all!