PDA

View Full Version : hho dry cell actual out put???

jlehr25
07-24-2011, 05:35 AM
hi im trying to put a dry cell in my car i have the efie already installed and a 30a pwm i had a dry cell i built my self but it leaked and then the acrylic 3/4 inch end plated cracked... here is my question do these dry cell actually put out as much lpm as they say??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HYDROGEN-GENERATOR-DRY-CELL-FUEL-CELL-HHO-GENERATOR-/150635333029?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item231290c5a5

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HHO-HYDROGEN-GENERATOR-SEALED-DRY-CELL-WATCH-VIDEO-/140581895970?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item20bb557f22

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DRY-CELL-HHO-HYDROGEN-FUEL-BROWN-GAS-ELECTROLYZER-MPG-/110678770569?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19c4f80389

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HHO-HYDROGEN-GENERATOR-DRY-CELL-9-PLATES-STAINLESS-/180697511360?hash=item2a126935c0

or could i build one for cheaper that puts out more than they do??

jlehr25
07-24-2011, 05:37 AM
oh and i have a 5L mustang that its going in so i should need about 2.25 lpm from what i read for the best fuel economy correct??

koya1893
07-24-2011, 07:10 PM
All of those cell are basically constructred the same. the first one I reverse engineered. It get hot fast, also their configuration only has 3 "Bipolar" plates an efficient cell will require at the min 5 "bipolar" plates. Your mustang has four O2, you need to treat them with this EFIE on the link.

http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com/digital-narrowband-series

Also, you can buy four of the first cell, but you need to re-configure it by taking on of the plates and turn it into this configuration -NNNNN+ and make sure you have at the min a 1.5 gl reservoir and have an efficient bubbler. I am currently testing my new "Waterless" bubbler. Thus far after 2k miles running with it the HHO is still clean and no sign of back pressure.

jlehr25
07-25-2011, 11:28 PM
It'sa 89 mustang there is only 2 oxygen sensors and they are narrow bands I have the quad Efie from fuel savers already the generator I built cracked and didnt work too well but thank u for the help I'm trying to find someone who sells the plates and gaskets at a decent price what would u recomend for 2-2.5 kpn like how many plates and what arrangment would be the best

g.avinash206
07-26-2011, 07:45 AM
Hello sir, i have connected my hho unit to my bus, the unit is working and the bubbles are emitting there by the emission of hydrogen gas takes place but the only thing is my engines temperature is going upto 100degree centigrades which results in the reduction of the life of the engine so can you help me out from this...., what are the measures that i should take for having less temp at my engine even when it is connected to HHO unit.

koya1893
07-26-2011, 09:10 AM
It'sa 89 mustang there is only 2 oxygen sensors and they are narrow bands I have the quad Efie from fuel savers already the generator I built cracked and didnt work too well but thank u for the help I'm trying to find someone who sells the plates and gaskets at a decent price what would u recomend for 2-2.5 kpn like how many plates and what arrangment would be the best

If you are going to built is yourself, you need to use 3/8 -1/2 HDPE end plates. Your 5.0 liter will require at the min 2.5LPM, you can produce that in two different ways: one built a two stack with 13 plates 12 cell configured like so: +NNNNN-NNNNN+ with this you can built it with two supply port and two exit port for the HHO. the (-) in the middle should not have any holes because you have two supply port and two exit port for the HHO. I use this configuration on the 4-5.4 liter engine. The plates I use are 3" X 11" for small and thin application.

the second option is built two seperate cells: -NNNNN+ and wire them seperately, meaning they have their own relay and fuse and should be able to run them "brute force". As I mentioned you need to find the means to have a 1.5gl reservoir to keep the system cool. the EFIE from Fuel Saver is the same one I use, you should yield good result with it. I recommend start high on the setting and work you way down to 300mv.

koya1893
07-26-2011, 09:18 AM
Hello sir, i have connected my hho unit to my bus, the unit is working and the bubbles are emitting there by the emission of hydrogen gas takes place but the only thing is my engines temperature is going upto 100degree centigrades which results in the reduction of the life of the engine so can you help me out from this...., what are the measures that i should take for having less temp at my engine even when it is connected to HHO unit.

If you are experiencing increasing temp, it can only mean you need to retard your timing.

Quebecker
07-26-2011, 10:08 AM
If you are going to built is yourself, you need to use 3/8 -1/2 HDPE end plates. Your 5.0 liter will require at the min 2.5LPM, you can produce that in two different ways: one built a two stack with 13 plates 12 cell configured like so: +NNNNN-NNNNN+ with this you can built it with two supply port and two exit port for the HHO. the (-) in the middle should not have any holes because you have two supply port and two exit port for the HHO. I use this configuration on the 4-5.4 liter engine. The plates I use are 3" X 11" for small and thin application.

the second option is built two seperate cells: -NNNNN+ and wire them seperately, meaning they have their own relay and fuse and should be able to run them "brute force". As I mentioned you need to find the means to have a 1.5gl reservoir to keep the system cool. the EFIE from Fuel Saver is the same one I use, you should yield good result with it. I recommend start high on the setting and work you way down to 300mv.

Hi koya,

Could you show us a picture Of Your 3"x11" plates ?
(to see stagered holes)

Thanks

koya1893
07-26-2011, 10:33 AM
Here you go. the holes are 7/32.

Quebecker
07-26-2011, 12:18 PM
Tanks

With this config. +NNNNN-NNNNNN+,
at approx. 15 amp., how much LPM ?

Your input hole aren't staggered ?

Thanks

koya1893
07-26-2011, 01:50 PM
Tanks

With this config. +NNNNN-NNNNNN+,
at approx. 15 amp., how much LPM ?

Your input hole aren't staggered ?

Thanks

The holes on the plates are staggered. Now the holes on the "End Plates" (HDPE) are centered and correspond to the holes on the plates. Meaning if the holes on the plates are 1/4" from the gasket the hole on the end plates are 1/4 from the gasket and centered. I am not sure what the production is at that amps, I mix my solution to 1 lb. per 1 gl. of distilled water, at that mixture it will promote 25-30 to that configuration, hence each each will use 10-15 amps. Last I tested my system on my truck it produce 1/2 LPM at 12 seconds.

Quebecker
08-01-2011, 07:32 PM
I koya,

Others questions about your plates design and Your config +NNNNN-NNNNN+

1- Looking the design of your plates, I found that your output are also staggered ? It's Right ?

2- What are benefits to not have hole (no input and no output) on the negative plate ?

3- Are you always use +NNNNN-NNNNN+ ?
Why do you prefer 2 positives plates and 1 neg. Plate ?

Thanks in advance

koya1893
08-01-2011, 09:01 PM
I koya,

Others questions about your plates design and Your config +NNNNN-NNNNN+

1- Looking the design of your plates, I found that your output are also staggered ? It's Right ?

2- What are benefits to not have hole (no input and no output) on the negative plate ?

Thanks in advance

Review the photo I've enclosed. As you can see the SS plates holes are staggared, the holes on the end plate (3/8 HDPE) are centered but inline with the holes on the SS plates.

It's a theory of mind limiting from one side to the other and forcing both side of the cell to have their own chamber and both side of the negative being used to produce H2.

Yes, configuration has proven to be efficient for all the my install

The negative being in the middle makes it easy for me to use single 6 gauge wire to ground and then use a 10 gauge power source for each of the positive terminal. All my system are wired with two independent power source. I don't have to worry about any thermal runaway because of each configuration has their own power source (relay and circuit breaker). the system will not over run a sigle relay or circuit breaker. All my system run brute force, I have not seen one go over 17 amps or 30amps combined reading after 4 hours of running at highway speed (65-80mph traffic).

Hope I explained myself well enough for you to understand. The other thing I feel why my system stays cool and efficient is my dual chamber reservoir with the capacity of 2gl.

Quebecker
08-01-2011, 09:21 PM
Thank you very much
Merci beaucoup 