PDA

View Full Version : The Auqatune System

David Hamilton
08-01-2008, 06:57 PM
Ok guys I'm going tomorrow to get the Aquatune System installed on
my car.

I'm running a 2004 KIA Rio getting 30.5 Miles to the gallon on last fill up.
I'll keep you all posted on how it works. Here is the link if interested.

http://www.aquatune.com/index.asp

Scooter
08-01-2008, 09:11 PM
Hey David,

Please let us know how the system works for you. We are all interested in this untapped technology. The more people that we get out there trying this stuff the better we will all be!!

Looks to me that the oil companies have found this forum....hey clarence?

David Hamilton
08-01-2008, 09:37 PM
Nice thing is they are about 50 miles away from where I live, they are going to install it. I'll have 30 days to put it through the paces. If it does not work as they say I'll drive back have them remove it and get a refund. But if it does I'll bet clarence won't buy me the car.

jimbo40
08-01-2008, 10:34 PM
Clearance1984
Well I guess you got it all figured out now don't you clearence!
but maybe you can tell me why I put many more miles on a tank now then i did before I installed magdrive and tricked my computer.
Don't tell me How I changed my driving, I know I did, but I did before the generator.

Omega
08-01-2008, 11:15 PM
man did you waste your money or what? My neighbor bought this for there cobalt and no change at all in fact there economy got worse. They know by installing this you will be more conscious about driving and therefore will save more. Remember a berkely chemist stated last month at a consumer electronics fair that the absolute best electrolyzer on the market was only able to achieve 5 percent increase in fuel economy. Berkley's science department clearly has more money than this texas company. Just because they have a website with fake testimonials doesn't make them trustworthy. The better business bureau has just released a buyer beware that these hho devices and false advertisements are through the roof right now and 9 out of 10 are making fraudulent claims. BUYER BEWARE If this device actually gives you 25 percent increase i'll buy you a toyota hybrid. First you have to connect a drive computer verifying you have not changed your driving habits. The water device does not have enough mass to have inside it enough surface area to produce even 3mmw which is extremely inefficient for today's standards. It may look pretty but so does a can of beep for your horn. Man people are gullible. I know gas prices are high i know it sucks that is costs so much. Everyone feels it this just shows how desperate people get to overcome this. Here is a simple method build your own. I'll make it for you. Produce more hydrogen make it ten times sexier and it will put out 10 times more hho than that device ever dreamed of. But i'll tell you a secret it will only get you about 5 percent increase. Never mark my words NEVER WILL THAT DEVICE EVER INCREASE A CAR (WITH A 1 LITER OR MORE ENGINE) 25 PERCENT that is a false claim and I will stand up with the press against this company and the many others that are claiming false results. Also the fact that yes the item will eventually pay it's self off if it makes any hho at all it eventually will. But will it live much longer the answer is no!! Stainless will not make it over the 10 year mark or even the 5 year mark. It can't the physics and math behind the electro cavitaion of stainless plates proves the mass of the plate degrades over a very short term progressively cause the cell to fail. I have very expensive cells i put on a 12 volt powersupply and let them run until they stopped functioning not one has made it over 1.5 years yet. Even with just fresh tap water no electrolyte. The graphite cell is still going and is approaching 3 years with salt water being used. I have the units plumbed into the house water with a float switch that keeps them full. Very heavy duty ups'd powersupplies to power them. I'm not cutting you down for buying it but you were scammed. Google there company you'll see the scams pop up. Send the item back say it didn't work and get your money back there are many better companies look for ones who don't make outrageously high claims because they are fake. Look for ones that say up to 10 percent yield that is more of a believable number.

Well, Clarence, you seem to be contradicting yourself here. If only 5% improvement is all that is possible with the best possible design (according to you) why would you trust anyone that claimed up to 10%? Wouldn't they be lying, too?

Why would you be wasting so much time and money testing all sorts of HHO devices FOR YEARS if they can only yield 5% increase in mileage? You even use Interruptible Power Supplies to power these never ending experiments??? Plumbed them up to your house????

Are you trying to protect the forum members here from hurting themselves? Are you going to save us all from wasting time and money pursuing HHO - LIKE YOU SAY YOU ARE????

Do you have to be so obvious in your trolling?

Until clarence1984 is shown the door, I would recommend that forum members use the Ignore function.

David Hamilton
08-02-2008, 04:20 PM
Didn't have the time to get it installed today, my bad going to shoot for next Saturday.