PDA

View Full Version : HHO Patenting

HydroConversions
07-05-2011, 11:46 PM
Hey guys, i have an idea for HHO that iv tested and works AMAZINGLY cuts out heat, and energy lose. Theirs more to it than that, but i wanted to find out if i have an idea for HHO that nobody has tried can i patent it?

BioFarmer93
07-06-2011, 07:44 AM
Of course you can.. Just be sure to dig very very deep though in your prior art search, because as much as I hope you actually have something unique, chances are (at least in the realm of Brown's Gas/HHO) that you probably don't. Best of luck!

koya1893
07-06-2011, 01:58 PM
At one point I thought I had something unique, but after doing some looking around in the USPTO site and finally giving my lawyer a green light to move forward. All I discovered was I am using modern material compare to the already patended system. they date back as far as the 1800's. yes we are doing using newer process/material to build a cell but nothing unique from the original design.

Jedomi
07-07-2011, 08:59 AM
Ok se here's my question... The US Patent laws only apply in the US? and if so.... suppose somone else in my country were to patent the SAME dry cell design we've all been working on...:eek:

Should i try to get a patent for this before anyone else?! (i don't think its right to do that since the ideas aren't mine and i would prefer this technology to be free and open for anyone to do/use)

BioFarmer93
07-07-2011, 10:28 AM
No, sorry... Patent law is SUPPOSED to be respected globally (someone should remind the Chinese)...