PDA

View Full Version : Fuel rail modification?

Roland Jacques
06-28-2011, 07:42 PM
I know that Fast Freddy was injecting gases/ HHOi in his fuel rail. I would like to know how to do this. I think someone here (maybe Carter) mentioned that this is possible and had a link for info on this. I've looked and can't find it.

Can anybody point me in the right direction so i can see how practicaly this can be done.

This will be for a different gas than HHO. It will be for ammonia /Nitrous oxide mix.

koya1893
06-29-2011, 07:27 AM
One experiment a friend is doing, he modified an intake manifold to a congifuration similar to a NOX set up. Meaning he drilled and tap holes on the inlet for a fitting and he is using a complete set up for NOX application only for HHO. All the injectors are modified Ford injectors for low pressure which receive signal from the fuel injector. Way to complicated for me at this stages, this is being done to a Prove with dual overhead cam.

Roland Jacques
06-29-2011, 09:16 AM
One experiment a friend is doing, he modified an intake manifold to a congifuration similar to a NOX set up. Meaning he drilled and tap holes on the inlet for a fitting and he is using a complete set up for NOX application only for HHO. All the injectors are modified Ford injectors for low pressure which receive signal from the fuel injector. Way to complicated for me at this stages, this is being done to a Prove with dual overhead cam.

Yeah, it sounds intimidating. Is his injector going to be variable and coordinated with the main injectors or gas pedal?

I am thinking I might have to look into NG or LP gas conversion option.

koya1893
06-29-2011, 09:26 AM
Yes, he is mimicing the pulse of the main injectors signal. He found the Ford injectors signal is much easier to "piggy" back on than any other. I guess the are base on a selaniod signal, the longer the signal the more fuel, hence he can control that signal and able to limit the fuel being scheduled as well. Probe is getting 45 city, this process is all "black Ops" right now until the legal aspect is cleared up for public awareness.
we are experimenting with my Town Car right now, thus far Town Car is logging 27mpg from two test runs.
We are concern, so more equipment is being looked at to make we are not damaging any of the internal parts (valves and piston head). We are borescoping the engine soon after more test.