PDA

View Full Version : Best starter hho meyers/dry

floridahigh
06-23-2011, 12:05 PM
i am starting to collect ideas on dry cell but like the idea of the meyers cell not having any electrolyte. so has anybody tried electrolyte in a meyers cell and also how much efficiency/output does dry cell produce over meyers cell. forgive me if it has been posted already but i have read so much about this from so many places that each new thing i read seems to conflict the other. i want to i think start with a meyers cell but if i would be wasting my time with little output i would rather just go the full mile for mpg gains with a large dry cell.
any help appreciated thanks

BioFarmer93
06-23-2011, 12:49 PM
i am starting to collect ideas on dry cell but like the idea of the meyers cell not having any electrolyte. so has anybody tried electrolyte in a meyers cell and also how much efficiency/output does dry cell produce over meyers cell. forgive me if it has been posted already but i have read so much about this from so many places that each new thing i read seems to conflict the other. i want to i think start with a meyers cell but if i would be wasting my time with little output i would rather just go the full mile for mpg gains with a large dry cell.
any help appreciated thanks

I'm not sure that anyone here actually has any experience with a Meyers cell... As I recall, ol' Stan had some pretty fancy electronics to drive that thing also, didn't he?

CARTER- Do you have anything in your extensive bag o' tricks for a Meyers cell?