PDA

View Full Version : I want your opinions about a specific HHO product

Psyclon
06-22-2011, 04:57 PM
Hello,

i want your opinion about an HHO product found at www.hho-plus.com

i don't have the knowledge nor the time to make my own generator.

So i want to hear your opinion about this product.

thank you in advance for your time.

hhoconnection
06-22-2011, 07:36 PM
First of all, those are not dry cells. Second, I don't believe some of their numbers. 4lpm at 45 amps, no way? And they only run 3 neutrals so the cell is probably a steam machine. Nice web design and logo but I would pass on their cells if I were you.

BioFarmer93
06-22-2011, 11:41 PM
3 neutrals?? Run Forrest Run!! They're selling steam as HHO. We can show you how to make a proper HHO generator in less time than the delivery could get that one to you, also if you're serious, you make the time.

Psyclon
06-23-2011, 02:59 AM
3 neutrals?? Run Forrest Run!! They're selling steam as HHO. We can show you how to make a proper HHO generator in less time than the delivery could get that one to you, also if you're serious, you make the time.

Ok I ican find the time you are right but I was thinking that is difficult to make one. I will search the forum to find where to order the items needed to make my own generator. If there is a specific site pls advice.

Btw thank you all for your time.

Quebecker
06-23-2011, 08:40 AM
Look for "The Liberator" on e-bay.

hhoconnection
06-23-2011, 08:54 AM
I now offer products for sale from 2 vendors, one of them offers DIY generators. You assemble it yourself and save a few bucks. Here is the link to my site:

http://www.hhoconnection.com

BioFarmer93
06-23-2011, 11:06 AM
Ok I ican find the time you are right but I was thinking that is difficult to make one. I will search the forum to find where to order the items needed to make my own generator. If there is a specific site pls advice.

Btw thank you all for your time.

Psyclon-
That GFX2 31 plate reactor at HHOConnection's site looks like a winner... Find out if the plates have been media blasted though- if not then disassemble it and get that done, wash the plates, wipe down with clean cloth and acetone then passivate 2 hours in hot water with citric acid from the grocery store... Rinse off with distilled water wearing clean rubber gloves and re-assemble. You'll have yourself a good unit- the price didn't look bad at all.

hhoconnection
06-23-2011, 01:55 PM
Psyclon-
That GFX2 31 plate reactor at HHOConnection's site looks like a winner... Find out if the plates have been media blasted though- if not then disassemble it and get that done, wash the plates, wipe down with clean cloth and acetone then passivate 2 hours in hot water with citric acid from the grocery store... Rinse off with distilled water wearing clean rubber gloves and re-assemble. You'll have yourself a good unit- the price didn't look bad at all.

To answer Biofarmer's question, no the plates are not media blasted. GreenfuelH2O makes a very nice little cell out of the box, however if you want to get maximum efficiency, I would suggest buying the DIY kit (you will save $25 and you wont have to tear it down first) and do everything Biofarmer said. You might want to go one step further and seal the holes with Weldon 16. I have not tried this stuff yet but it seems to be all the rage.