PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here!

mujjuman
06-10-2011, 09:26 PM
Hello all! I've read a whole lot of stuff on HHO use in gas engines. I have never built an HHO reactor myself, but I'd like to eventualy use one in my BMW 330i with the M54 engine (the X3 3.0 and the X5 3.0 and the 530i has the same engine for around the same year).

If anyone has done this before, please share some information and point me in the right direction!!! Thanks!

It would be great to have my engine run 70% on gas and 30% HHO
Anything higher is even better, and the best would be of course running it 100% on HHO and using gas to maybe just start the car and then pulling the fuse for the fuel pump and disabling the gasoline part of the process.

In the winter months I'll just run on gasoline. My driving profile is mainly city driving, maybe I'll commute 30 miles. Other times I go on a 80-180 mile trip per day.

Can someone please point me in the right direction? The first thing I want to do is build a simple reactor and have it work in my room. Like a small scale thing just so I know how it works, and then scale up from there. That's my idea... does it sound feasible?

My background: I'm a post-grad Biological sciences going into medicine, so some of you can know the skills I do and dont possess.