PDA

View Full Version : Hydrox - ev2

RONALDO RODRIGUES LARA
05-25-2011, 07:12 PM
Hi, sorry to my poor english. I want to by a HHO generator and I see this page Hydrox-ev2 and he says is not necessary install PWM and EFI. It's real?
Anybody knows this mark? (HHOFUEL4CARS.COM) Thanks a lot. Ronaldo

myoldyourgold
05-25-2011, 08:17 PM
Anybody knows this mark? (HHOFUEL4CARS.COM)

I have do not know Mark and only went and read the information on the site. Here is a quote:

Production : Up to 10 LPM at 25 / 35 amps

Based on this I would not believe anything he said. Just not possible. If he could accomplish this miracle everybody would have heard of him. LOL

koya1893
05-26-2011, 10:06 PM
First let say, I don't trust anything encased in a box, which leads me to believed it is a "wet cell", second 5lpm at 15-20 amps. Okay I can buy that, if I was dreaming. Also, look at what comes with the kit, an O2 Extender. I toyed with them for awhile during my testing stage, the only thing that idea produce, it gave me the data to warn others about the life of your O2 will shorten if you use them for a long period.

RONALDO RODRIGUES LARA
05-26-2011, 11:43 PM
OK! Thanks a lot for a immediately comments to my questions. I will stay alive!!! I will buy a model sale in my country but they are more economic 1,5 Liters for a minute. Regards. Ronaldo:D

p0z3r
06-05-2011, 06:22 PM
The O2 sensor can get damaged by the extenders?????? :O
Putting only an o2 extender to the system can get you results? Or you need EFIE or VOLO?

hhoconnection
06-05-2011, 07:02 PM
I can't tell you how mad this makes me to see this kind of crap on the internet. The claims they make are a joke. I think we should all start mass emailing idiots like this and let them know that we are aware of their bogus claims, and that the HHO community will not stand for it. There must be something we can do about this because it is hurting all of us in the long run. I would like to challenge these guys and others who make false claims to show their HHO production on a video.

OK I'm going to take a deep breath and count to 10 now. :mad: