PDA

View Full Version : been a while

M34me
05-22-2011, 09:22 AM
Haven't logged on for some time.
I have yet to build a system mainly because it seemed that most everyone has trouble with the ECU not being able to figure out what was happening.

I've been going through the posts trying to see if there is an answer to this yet. I haven't really seen anything definitive.

So have there been any significant discoveries in in the last year?

myoldyourgold
05-23-2011, 07:13 PM
There are at least 3 solutions to this problem. One that requires a more complicated reactor and components but no expensive electronics is a splitter reactor that splits the H form the O. The second is an EFIE used to fool the computer. The third is an APeXI AFR controller. Each one has a learning curve and $$ involved. There are other methods but are still under testing and are way to complex to be viable. Good things are not for free. All of these have been discussed on the forum.

M34me
05-25-2011, 04:57 AM
I'm somewhat familiar with the EFIE. But the other 2 would be new to me. This "more complicated reactor"? what would you call that? I'll do a search to look it up.

How is it that dividing the H and O would make a difference to the ECU?

koya1893
05-25-2011, 05:10 AM
I'm somewhat familiar with the EFIE. But the other 2 would be new to me. This "more complicated reactor"? what would you call that? I'll do a search to look it up.

How is it that dividing the H and O would make a difference to the ECU?

It is due to the efficient burning process the HHO promotes when introduced. The older your car or truck the easier it is. some of the "funny" makers (Toyota, Honda's) to name a few will really test your patient in cracking the ECU for a sweet spot to accept the lean condition. But if you spend the time it can be done, other methods are more $$ than the others but worth the effort.