PDA

View Full Version : Spin, spin, spin... Who gives a rat's a$$!!!

liberybell
08-01-2008, 01:39 PM
I am seriously tire of having to browse through all those spinning threads that have just either the objective of discrediting the use of HHO or exaggerating the result of using it.

I would encourage the moderator(s) to delete any post or thread that may confuse and/or add garbage to this great forum.

This site is called "HHO forums." And even though the forum does not have a statement of intent, I strongly believe that the founder(s) of this site had in mind a place where people can come to share their experiences and their knowledge with respect to using HHO as a octane enhancer and/or as a fuel for the benefit of all.
We are not here to spin any political ideas with respect the general efficiency or effectiveness of HHO. We are here to build and support a community of people that use HHO; period. We are not here to budge each other but to support each other in what we believe is a good cause for the benefit of all.

I would also encourage the moderator(s) to expel any individual that may have proven to be lying or use false information for the solemnly purpose of discrediting or exaggerating the use of HHO.

Keeping all those spinning threads out of here would yield more room to helpful information about building electrolyzers, testing electrolyzers, materials, amps, heat, and so on. Which it is really what people come looking for on this site. At least myself and some other good people like Mario(the funny Portuguese guy;-), Stratous, Ronjinsan, Smith03Jetta, and others.)

Any of those here that have TRULY experimented with HHO (no those that have heard or read about it like Mr. BoyntonStu) know in one degree or another that HHO at the least provides a great way to clean the engine and enhance the combustion of the fuel, regardless if any improvement is gain on MPGs. So please let us stop the nagging and focus on building a great community with great information for our benefit and the benefit of those new to HHO.
Thank you for reading!

BoyntonStu
08-01-2008, 01:56 PM
Newbie,

I am a Mentor and you just joined.

You have no facts to back up your statement that I have not experiment with Hydroxy generation. None!

I have posted my LATEST cell design.

You have no idea of how many preceding cells I have experimented with.

By your own words:

"I would also encourage the moderator(s) to expel any individual that may have proven to be lying or use false information for the solemnly purpose of discrediting or exaggerating the use of HHO."

I therefore vote to expel you for both lying and for giving false information.

What is it with newbies who think that by signing up for a forum they can shoot their newbie mouths off?

BoyntonStu
Mentor

Stratous
08-01-2008, 02:03 PM
If someone wants to report a post, then click the link and one of use will review the post and determine its validity. I personally dont have time anymore to read every post. From July 28 until now there have been 821 new post made. I have 4 kids, two jobs and an HHO hobby. I would love to be able to moderate each new post, but with 200 new post each day..... There is a link in the top right that when selected will send me a message, do it if you think the post needs moderation. Thanks

liberybell
08-01-2008, 02:13 PM
Newbie,

You have no facts to back up your statement that I have not experiment with Hydroxy generation. None!

By your own words:

"I would also encourage the moderator(s) to expel any individual that may have proven to be lying or use false information for the solemnly purpose of discrediting or exaggerating the use of HHO."

What is it with newbies who think that by signing up for a forum they can shoot their newbie mouths off?

BoyntonStu
Mentor
I knew you would be the first one to reply :p
Maybe I am wrong. If I am I apologize. I just basing my argument on the few of your post that I have read. And it was just intended as an example. So easy Boy...

liberybell
08-01-2008, 02:30 PM
Newbie,

By your own words:

BoyntonStu
Mentor

By the way Boy... just because I spend more time reading that writing it does not make me a newbie. As a matter of fact it seems to me that I have been here longer than you. I was reading this site almost since it started broadcasting. Just because you write a lot of stupid post it does not really make you a mentor. Maybe you should spend more time ready than writing and you may learn something...even learn to have some respect for others... Boy...

HYDROTEKPRO
08-01-2008, 02:32 PM
I knew you would be the first one to reply :p
Maybe I am wrong. If I am I apologize. I just basing my argument on the few of your post that I have read. And it was just intended as an example. So easy Boy...

YOU ARE NOT WRONG, NO NEED TO APOLOGIZE. WE ALL KNOW WHY HE IS HERE. :cool: OF COURSE HE'S GOING TO TRY TO COME OFF REAL AND BELIEVABLE, BUT HE KEEPS SHOWING HIS TRUE INTENT.

And you left my name off the list, I've contributed significant help to the evolution of this site and the knowledge thereof as well.:(

boobou69
08-01-2008, 02:41 PM
I could post 111 useless posts and become a mentor too.......Mentor does not automatically = knowledge or intellegence....i think you need to get off you high horse boyntonstu

HYDROTEKPRO
08-01-2008, 03:01 PM
These off-purpose posts have been a waste of my time too.

liberybell
08-01-2008, 04:33 PM
These off-purpose posts have been a waste of my time too.

I am sure I have worked on more campaigns than BoyntonStu has. I hate to admit it, but that is the truth. It is quite common practice to send people undercover into the opposing side, for information, and for sabotage. It's a regular component of public relations and campaigns, whether they be issue or candidate based.

I considered it my duty here on this forum, to alert you guys to this.
Sorry I left you out. You seem to have very good points.
I do share with you a side of what many people call a 'conspiratorial' mind.
I do believe that big businesses (the corporocracy) spend a lot of money to perpetuate the control that they have over the market and the different industries (most of all those that they have monopolized like the oil industry.)
I do believe though that at times our conspiracy theories are not all well in tune with how much money the corporocracy is willing to spend to silence a particular 'market-insurgent' idea or 'market-insurgent' group of people. Therefore I don't believe they are spending any specific money on shutting down the HHO idea. They relay on the overall propagandistic system that has kept under control the American free mind for innovation, improvement and changes for the last 500 years and more intensively for the last 70 years. That is where they are spending the big bugs; in the CNNs, the ABCs and similar media that controls the public mind.
For example, they have been bitting (investing) the offshore drilling idea so much (millions of dollars have been paid to the media to put forward controversial and not controversial opinions, articles, and discussions (which it is the tactic) about offshore drilling) that now even if you oppose off-shore drilling the fact is that millions of brainless mind in the USA (which they are allow to vote) have only one option as a solution to our gas prices: either to drill or not to drill off-shore. And that my friend is the quintessential-propaganda (invented by Hitler and developed in the USA) at the pick of its work.
I do believe though (at least I prey for it) that the collapse of the corporocracy empire here in the USA is close to end. It will also mean the collapse of the USA economy, and we the people (as always) will have to pick up the pieces and rebuild the nation. But inventions and communities like this one are what we need to ensure that we the people come bounce back on our feet a little bit easier than if we have not unity and no support among ourselves when the shit hit the fan.
So let's keep up the good work on building this community and flash out those that want to keep us disenfranchised.

Omega
08-01-2008, 05:13 PM
We need to keep this forum focused on HHO, it's production and use.

Any member that is disruptive, trolls, posts others' materials without a link and so forth should be monitored and shown the door, if necessary.

I am a long time member of other forums and understand the etiquette and standard operating procedures of forums like this one.

Let's keep HHO Forums on track.

mario brito
08-01-2008, 08:05 PM
i just whant to say this : liberybell, i know what you are talking about... i'm sure "ATS" rings a bell :)

i'm pleased to see that here, some members are able to see what is happening, and the real reason behind some posts/members.

enough said, lets keep the good work, and lets improve our units a bit further every day with the help of everyone :)

thanks