PDA

View Full Version : Introducing magnets?

Jedomi
04-26-2011, 10:39 PM
Hey guys,

My brother brought up an interesting find from the document i started my journey from where he mentioned the use of magnets to increase efficiency:

http://www.youtube.com/user/HHOPWR#p/u/41/4EOFCh2rb-I

Now this guy is pretty much showing you what magnets will do for you and i find it so very interesting! MY question is if i stick a magnets onto the side of my dry cell on the N plates... will my 12v + see travel across my magnet and effectively make my N plates useless?

I am going to test this tomorrow if no one has an answer for me and let you know.

hhoconnection
04-26-2011, 11:26 PM
Magnets won't do anything, been there done that. Actually, Larry has had the most experience with magnets. Did you ever notice any gain from magnets on the Beastie Larry?

myoldyourgold
04-27-2011, 11:00 AM
Magnets won't do anything, been there done that. Actually, Larry has had the most experience with magnets. Did you ever notice any gain from magnets on the Beastie Larry?

Magnets do have some benefits one is when used as a filter. Right Lee. There is a lot more to magnets than we know and more research is on going. I find it hard to believe "won't do anthing". I think you need to explain that. Like you said Larry is the man here when it comes to use in and on the reactor. He has done some outstanding work in this area.

Jedomi
04-27-2011, 09:22 PM
Well i had access to some pretty beefy neodymium magnets and i tried plopping those bad boys everywhere on my set-up voiding singling out a plate and attaching the magnet to it... sides, top, back, front... i figured it couldn't be that easy but it didn't take anything to try it. I am interested in finding out more about this though.

H2OPWR
04-27-2011, 09:24 PM
If you want to know if magntes do anyyting here is a good video to start with. There is lots to be learned.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HHOPWR#p/u/45/qAoN5dq3JrA

Lary

Jedomi
04-27-2011, 10:15 PM
Lary

This is the video that convinced me to give it a shot, my problem is how do i add magnets to a Dry Cell configuration... in your videos i'm uncertain as to how you attached them..

-Jeremy

H2OPWR
04-28-2011, 12:04 AM

Yes, I got about a .3 MMW increase when magnets were added to the Beastie. In hindsight I beleive my first attempts were more on target but I have never gotten one to seal up.

Larry

H2OPWR
04-28-2011, 12:06 AM
Lary

This is the video that convinced me to give it a shot, my problem is how do i add magnets to a Dry Cell configuration... in your videos i'm uncertain as to how you attached them..

-Jeremy

Jeremy, I probbably have made 2 dozen video's on my attempts to use magnnets in a dry cell. The problem was always getting it to seal.

Larry

keiththevp
04-28-2011, 02:39 AM
Larry,

I have a bunch of those STRONG neodium magnets from a couple years ago when I thought it would be a good idea to experiment with building them into my cells. I never really proved that they helped efficiency, I know they do something I just don't know what.

But the major reason I stopped using them and they now sit in a dusty corner of the garage is because they are so dangerous. One in the obvious magnetic effect of metal objects being drawn thru you or at you when you handle the magnets. The supplier I bought them from told me a story of a child that found two strong magnets that were left out by the owner, got them too close to each other and when they attracted broke every bone in the child's hand. Second would be the unforeseen effects on the body of prolonged exposure to extremely strong magnetic fields. This has been proven in your videos when your camera doesn't even want to get that close to the beastie.

I know that you know what you are doing but the new people don't and I would hate to see someone get hurt trying to mess with strong magnets and hho. So that being said, people please do your research and make sure you know what your getting into before you start messing with these high power magnets.

H2OPWR
04-28-2011, 02:53 AM
Larry,

I have a bunch of those STRONG neodium magnets from a couple years ago when I thought it would be a good idea to experiment with building them into my cells. I never really proved that they helped efficiency, I know they do something I just don't know what.

But the major reason I stopped using them and they now sit in a dusty corner of the garage is because they are so dangerous. One in the obvious magnetic effect of metal objects being drawn thru you or at you when you handle the magnets. The supplier I bought them from told me a story of a child that found two strong magnets that were left out by the owner, got them too close to each other and when they attracted broke every bone in the child's hand. Second would be the unforeseen effects on the body of prolonged exposure to extremely strong magnetic fields. This has been proven in your videos when your camera doesn't even want to get that close to the beastie.

I know that you know what you are doing but the new people don't and I would hate to see someone get hurt trying to mess with strong magnets and hho. So that being said, people please do your research and make sure you know what your getting into before you start messing with these high power magnets.

Nice post Kieth. The magnets I am now using pull at over 300 PSI. Two can break about any bone you have. THEY ARE NOT TOYS!

Larry

Jedomi
04-28-2011, 11:42 AM
If it were as simple as i thought i would pursue it, but i have far too little experience with the entire situation to do any more R&D with regards to magnets and hho, i'll leave ya to it Larry ;)

Roland Jacques
05-03-2011, 10:32 AM
Side note on Neo magnets

Has anyone compared the price of magnets now?:eek:
i bought some magnets in November2010 from "Magnets 4 less" $3.99 ea ($4.99 @ KJ magnets)
Now "Magnets 4 less" does not carry that style and the closest to them are $7.89 (KJ magnets does have them $24.43)

They expect the prices to continue to go up for the next 2 years (until other country's mines come on line.)