PDA

View Full Version : The Last to Know...sniff, sniff

BioFarmer93
04-25-2011, 02:43 PM
Just wanted to say Thanks to my buddies that left for the other & underside of the world and DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING TO ME! NOOOOOOOOO! JUST LEAVE OL' GUS OUT OF THE LOOP HUH!?!? OK FINE THEN! I'M JUST GONNA START MY OWN SITE! AN' WE'RE GONNA TALK ABOUT GIRLS & CHEESEBURGERS & HHO & BEER & GUNS AN' STUFF AN' YOU GUYS are gonna hafta 'pologize for not sayin' anything to me before I let yall in, PLUS you're gonna hafta tell me all your HHO secrets too! HAH!:mad::mad::mad:

Jedomi
04-25-2011, 03:57 PM
what are you on about?

myoldyourgold
04-25-2011, 04:07 PM
You must not have gotten my email. Check your junk/spam box.

Jedomi
04-25-2011, 04:30 PM
Don't see any E-mail from you/this forum >_< i checked my spam box just now, i'll pm you my gmail account

lhazleton
04-25-2011, 04:41 PM
LOL Gus!!!
Hey,. I was gonna get in touch with ya but Gary said he invited you last friggin' week! Since you never showed up, I just figured you didn't want to go.
Oh Gustav, PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE join us in the downunder!:)
Seriously though, you should get your old butt over there. We have milk and cookies.;):D
And, if you don't show up, you're NEVER, EVER USING MY TRASH CAN BASKETBALL HOOP AGAIN!

BioFarmer93
04-26-2011, 02:23 AM
COOKIES?!? REALLY?!? I'm SO there! :):)

Seriously though, I will check my spam box, don't know why I didn't see anything..

lhazleton
04-26-2011, 03:52 AM
'Cuz ya have to LOOK!

BioFarmer93
04-26-2011, 05:48 AM
'Cuz ya have to LOOK!

Damnit, that means I'll have to find my other glasses... Hey, wait a minute who were you callin' old!? We're the same age!:p Booking an extra wide seat on Quantas now...

koya1893
04-26-2011, 06:37 AM
Gus,

don't feel so bad I was able to set up an account and post several answers, but that's it. the server I use will not allow me to log on to the site anymore. So, I am left with doing it from home. the only bad thing about that is, when I am at home I am in the garage or at the shop not in front of a computer.

BioFarmer93
04-26-2011, 06:59 AM
DoD computer, right? Someone must have determined that you and your HHO info were a security risk, chief! Can't have the whole world knowing about this stuff...

lhazleton
04-26-2011, 08:00 AM
Gus,
I'm saving some milk & cookies for you, but I don't know how long I can keep Gary from getting to it.:rolleyes:

Ben,
I've never seen anyone have as much difficulty as you logging onto sites!:eek:

astrocady
04-29-2011, 10:54 AM
Seriously though, I will check my spam box, don't know why I didn't see anything..

So now we know what you think of us... SPAM! HUH!!!

BioFarmer93
04-29-2011, 11:15 AM
So now we know what you think of us... SPAM! HUH!!!

Hey, I like Spam, I thought it was legitimate food until I was 12. Oh, wait- never mind....

So anyway Steve, since we didn't hear from anyone about the HHO games this time around, how was it?

Richard, were you able to make it down there?

Anyone else go?

astrocady
04-30-2011, 12:33 PM
It was kind of a bust, IMO. There were 7 exhibitors and that all there was to the show. Each exhibitors was to give a 1-2 hour seminare. Since I didn't find out about this until that morning, and the only people in the room were other vendors, mine lasted only 15 minutes. Oh yea, did I mention they charged $3 to get into the door to see visit the vendors? And it was not ai rconditioned and very warm that day.

BUT, the intentions of the organizers were good, and they were as disapointed as the rest about the turnout. They weren't financially able to put one on last year, so the momentium was lost. And they put this one on with less than 1 month prep. time. They are planning another one for early in November next winter, and promise it will be a lot better.

BioFarmer93
05-01-2011, 09:45 AM
Hmm, yeah, I was kind of thinking it might go that way. The one I went to was significantly larger than that but much smaller than the hype led me to believe it would be.