PDA

View Full Version : My first HHO...Help pleae....Thanks

thebigo
04-21-2011, 07:55 PM
I am building my first DRY CELL HHO and want to get it right. My truck is a 2000 nissan frontier 3.3l v6. I would like to build a system that will create the absolute MAXIMUM amount of gas that my engine will accept before losing mpg to TOO MUCH gas.

So I would like to build a large system that I can dial down to test out what the best LPM would be for my truck since I've heard everywhere from 0.5lpm per engine liter to 1lpm per engine liter.

My current decision is what amp pwm to get so that i may achieve my desired tunability. I have been thinking 50 amp but need to write down all my numbers first.

QUESTIONS:
1) What is the approximate max lpm that my vehicle will accept?
2) If i build a system that is very large and want to dial it down will i run the risk of having too little amps per cell?
3) If i want to keep the 1.4 something amps per cell would I need to know the size and amount of cells before I decide on the amperage of the pwm I should purchase?

Jedomi
04-22-2011, 07:08 AM
@thebigo

I have a document here i would like you to read. It will make many thing much clearer for you:

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter10.pdf

thebigo
05-09-2011, 01:20 PM
Firstly, thank you Jedomi for the document you posted in reply to my thread. I have read the entire chapter 10 and have many mixed emotions as well as delightful curiosities.

I am disappointed in corporate for knowing how to reduce waste and increase mpg, etc. yet killing the ideas for profit. I am on the otherhand inspired to create an efficient contraption for my vehicle.

So, this article has opened my eyes to many forms of alternative energy and the power of H2O and browns gases, but, now I am HOOKED on finding the system that will give me the best efficiency without the use of lab grade measuring devices to make my generator or fuel reclaimer, etc.

Any further reading and advice would be much appreciated. I would like to get a system in my gas truck in the near future that will give me decent efficiency without breaking the bank or taking me 6 months to create. All the while allowing me time to look further into the subject as there are A LOT of devices out there running the gamut to 100% water driven.

There is a mind bending number of ideas out there. Which one will fill the void on my truck most efficiently for now? I am one for taking time to make a project right. The effort is not the mind numb but rather which type of mechanism/project should I focus my efforts on currently? If anyone needs more info let me know. Much thanks again.

lhazleton
05-09-2011, 03:47 PM
QUESTIONS:
1) What is the approximate max lpm that my vehicle will accept?
2) If i build a system that is very large and want to dial it down will i run the risk of having too little amps per cell?
3) If i want to keep the 1.4 something amps per cell would I need to know the size and amount of cells before I decide on the amperage of the pwm I should purchase?

1) for a 3.3L, you want 1.65 min. HHO.
2) It's OK to overbuild & turn the PWM down.
3) I don't know where you got "1.4 amps per cell" from. It depends on plate size & you don't want to exceed 0.5 amps per square inch of the active surface area of one powered plate per stack.