PDA

View Full Version : do i need a second bubbler ?

ravenv12
04-12-2011, 09:20 AM
I'm running about 15 amps. the gas is coming Out very clear from the bubbler no white mist. I took my air intake off yesterday and I did see some white looking stuff , but it was loose inside in my intake but the metal look clean.

Would adding a paper fill filter help to catch anything before getting to the intake?

I don't have a whole lot of room to add a second bubbler but if I need to I will.

my bubbler is set up with 1/2 inch pipe 8 inches long with rocks on the bottom .

ultra_efficient
04-12-2011, 09:30 AM
i would recommend it because the more bubblers you have the more time the HHO have to clean. i personally use 2 bubblers as you can see here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuhqpgSBowg the first one is white and the second one is clear so i totally recommend it

ravenv12
04-12-2011, 09:57 AM
How often should I change the water in it? Once a week?

ultra_efficient
04-12-2011, 10:18 AM
it all depends on use. if you don't use it then its used up or get dirty ect. this one is all on you, you will have to look and see if it is getting a bit cloudy ect then base on your driving and mileage per week ect change it. i would go by how clear the water is. the first bubbler can get white but the second bubbler should never get any color than clear. there is no set number of days as nobody knows your concentration of electrolyte, how much LPM your cell(s) is making, the size and dimensions of your bubbler, how much water or other mixture is in your bubbler etc etc. this is all up to you to figure out my friend. my advice is make sure the second bubbler is clear as you can see in my video the first bubbler will get white at times but the second one should ALWAYS be clear.