PDA

View Full Version : Smack's Booster

Bazarommcmullen
04-09-2011, 08:12 AM
I see alot of reference to the Smack's Booster on this forum. When I go to th e Smack's Booster web site to check it out, the link fails. Has this web site been taken down for some reason? Anybody have the smack's info on file that can email to me?

myoldyourgold
04-09-2011, 08:22 AM
He might not have paid the renewal. Click the cached if you are desperate. I can't imagine that though. LOL

hhoconnection
04-09-2011, 01:39 PM
I just tried it and it worked, here is the link:

http://smacksboosters.110mb.com/

myoldyourgold
04-09-2011, 02:12 PM
I am least interested. I saw some of his videos and read some of his "smackdown rhetoric" and realized I wanted no part of that. He needs to grow up and get the chip off his shoulder.

koya1893
04-11-2011, 03:17 AM
I am least interested. I saw some of his videos and read some of his "smackdown rhetoric" and realized I wanted no part of that. He needs to grow up and get the chip off his shoulder.

Myold,
AMEN to that, a local commisioner knows Smack well, last I spoke with him he mentioned Smack is into something different lately and had not focused on HHO, that could be the reason you have not reach him or have not heard of him on his effort on this process.

lhazleton
04-11-2011, 03:33 PM
Ben,.
"Local commissioner"? Smacktard lives in Mass.. Aren't you in Cali.?:confused:

koya1893
04-11-2011, 03:49 PM
Sorry, ever since the Navy decided to migrate me to Maryland, I've been here since 2001. A local county commissioner keeps in contact with Smack on regular basis, most of you probably remembered an event held at the Jarboe Mill, I think it was around 07 or 08. Anyway, the owner is commisioner Jarboe and who held the event, I know Larry as private citizen not a commisssioner.

He was the one who drove the Volkwagen Jetta with the plumbing being routed on the external of the car to Florida I believe.

Here's a link to one scene of the event. Several more on Youtube.

lhazleton
04-12-2011, 01:17 PM
Nice link, Ben..................:D:p:rolleyes:

koya1893
04-12-2011, 02:43 PM
Nice link, Ben..................:D:p:rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpRqoMGc-Do

Of course, it might help if I add the link.