PDA

View Full Version : heated fuel

unitron
03-20-2011, 04:52 AM
has anyone tried heated fuel lines, and has it helped?

ultra_efficient
03-21-2011, 12:09 PM

before you try heating it, you should try ionizing the HHO before intake ;)

Roland Jacques
03-21-2011, 01:50 PM
I've heard 5 % can be seen from heating your gasoline via heat exchanger with engine water. I've done it myself but in a different manner, unfortunately I did two things at once so ...

before you try heating it, you should try ionizing the HHO before intake ;)

Richard, how are you ionizing your HHO? I'm looking for the simplest way to Ionize HHO&water vapor.

unitron
03-22-2011, 09:38 AM
What I was thinking take a muffler clamp and weld a 3 inch
Plate on it, run S.S. Pipe in the shape of an M on it. Hook gasoline into it back to fuel injection. Would this be to hot or cause vapor lock

unitron
03-22-2011, 09:40 AM
bolt this onto ex pipe

koya1893
03-22-2011, 10:38 AM
I've heard 5 % can be seen from heating your gasoline via heat exchanger with engine water. I've done it myself but in a different manner, unfortunately I did two things at once so ...

Richard, how are you ionizing your HHO? I'm looking for the simplest way to Ionize HHO&water vapor.

Please do share with us how you are doing it. Right I am running the HHO through a "heat exchanger" and notice a difference to the point I am running less HHO to feed my truck.

borescopeit
03-22-2011, 02:56 PM

I tried heating my secondary fuel filter on my Semi Truck but with no gains in fuel economy though... adding 1.5oz of acetone per 10 gallons of diesel visibly added torque and around 3% fuel economy improvement.

I bought 100% pure acetone in Menards for $12 / gal.

ultra_efficient
03-22-2011, 07:16 PM

just buy a cheap one first

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001CSAVDK/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=1278548962&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B000VLQ1L0&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0WRNJSGN6VGBB1VEWAZZ

http://www.amazon.com/Anex-Car-Air-Ionizer-Purifier/dp/B000VLQ1L0

and give it a try and if it make any improvement, than scale up