PDA

View Full Version : A super EFFIE ?

Roland Jacques
03-13-2011, 07:33 PM
Saw this on Ebay

It look like HHOElectronic's work? But i don't see it on his website.

The ultimate Effie? :)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Tuning-101-Control-Center-AFR-HHO-Hydrogen-Generators-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3a628ad1ceQQitemZ25076 1368014QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccesso ries

myoldyourgold
03-13-2011, 08:13 PM
Roland the seller sent me a PM and offers this on his website for a $25.00 savings. If you are interested I have his email address. Looks good to me if you are going to use an EFFIE.

Roland Jacques
03-14-2011, 06:14 AM
I just notice the seller is Darol. Nice guy, and stood by his product when i dealt with him. But his methods of testing are controversial at the least. i wish i would have put his cell on a engine to compare.

I'm still leery on his cell modified HYZOR replica. When i tested his inverted tee it did not perform as described as far as output per watt ... (bottle method test) ZeroFF built one and reached the same conclusion when he replicated one. but he claims fantastic results with minimal amps. 6 amps, 50% plus gains ...

I guess that should not reflect on this EFFIE but it is a FWIW .

Roland Jacques
03-14-2011, 07:08 AM
Did you see that $60 scan gauge www.ultra-gauge.com .
I like that price

myoldyourgold
03-14-2011, 09:07 AM
Did you see that $60 scan gauge www.ultra-gauge.com .
I like that price

Yes I did and it works like a charm. :) I am going to order another one before the price goes up.

bobsbbq
03-16-2011, 04:13 AM
Roland the seller sent me a PM and offers this on his website for a $25.00 savings. If you are interested I have his email address. Looks good to me if you are going to use an EFFIE.

Wow Thanks for sharing this. What is the website address? I actually all ready have one of these and I can tell you Darol is a great guy and does stand by his work.

Roland Jacques
03-16-2011, 12:19 PM
Wow Thanks for sharing this. What is the website address? I actually all ready have one of these and I can tell you Darol is a great guy and does stand by his work.

Have you tested or tried his inverted tee cell at the 5-6-7 amps recommendations with good results?

ultra_efficient
03-16-2011, 02:17 PM
in my opinion the best efie money can buy is the Apexi AFC Neo, but the Apexi VAFC1 works just fine for me.