PDA

View Full Version : Hi water drivers

Mario_Shinobi
03-11-2011, 03:44 AM
Hello there fellas. First of all I`ll please you to excuse me for my bad english as i`m a Bulgarian, so if I don`t spell some termins right don`t judge me hard :o . Ok, here is the deal . I have read Yul Brown`s book about hho and it got me a little bit confused as in the book 95% of the info is about hho tourch. I bought a `93 Peugeot with 0,95 l engine, mono-injection. It`s not that it consumes alot, but that that I just want to run my car on water ( not generaly ) . I have read here too but I still got some questions. Also I found out that if you have a 1L engine a 500ml/min is enough to run it efficiently. How much cells will I need if I use the car battery -12V, 45Ah to produce that amount of gas ? One cell means two plates , positive and negative with no matter how much neutrals you have between them or ? The constructing of the system won`t be a problem at all. I have materials and two hands :p . Just need some roundly numbers. A link to another threat whit info is a great help too . Some ocuring words too :) . Thank you for you exsisting by the way

rpatten
03-17-2011, 11:09 PM
If your talking dry cell -nnnnn+nnnnn-

koya1893
03-23-2011, 07:32 AM
I'm not good with math so take it easy. My 07 Harley Davidson has a 96 cid engine I think that rounds of to about 1.5 liter. If not close, anyway I am running a 3" X 5" cell on it producing .75-1lpm at roughly 10 amps running brute force. so if you have access to some material you start something like that or another size, but configure them like so:

-NNNNN+ also 7 plate cell is a 6 cell system and staggared the equalizing holes, they should be around 7/32 dia. You need to take into account every - and + is a cell.

But if you don't want to built one there's plenty of small cell out there which should be able to produce .75-1.5 lpm around 15-20 amps.