PDA

View Full Version : Complete kits

Vinny
03-02-2011, 07:59 PM
Hi guys im very new to the forum and new to HHO, in fact i only just started reading about it a few weeks ago.

I am in Australia and down here there is not much happening in the world of HHO than over there.

I would love to tinker around but i really have ot the time.

There are a few Aust based guys selling HHO Complete kits here. one kit that i can get my hands on is this one

http://safehho.3dcartstores.com/EXTREME-180-X3-HYDROGEN-DRY-CELL-COMPLETE-SYSTEM_p_11.html

The reseller here in Aus has had this on his car for about 18months and says he has no issues with it.

the only reason im considering this one is because the reseller can give me tech support if needed.

what do some of you guys think
do you know of any other decent complete kits around that would ship over here.

all the best
Vinny

bobsbbq
03-02-2011, 08:07 PM
It looks ok but do your research on it. It seems a bit pricey to me. I think you could get one here cheaper and sent over there.

koya1893
03-03-2011, 03:42 AM
There is another member inhere who got the same cell. He might have some experience to share with you. I reverese engineered one from them, their early model. It did not pass the test I induces my cell to, it got hot quick and consumed a lot of amps.

BioFarmer93
03-03-2011, 08:16 AM
Run like the wind, mate.... Away from that overpriced bauble. It is pretty, and it does tout titanium (a waste of money and time) but there is no magic to this process. You can build something with 4-5 times the output of that thing for about 2/3 the cost.

Vinny
03-03-2011, 11:01 AM
Thanks for the feedback guys.
like i said though I really dont have time to muck about building one as know once i start ill never fininsh.
if some of you say stay away from this one
then can you maybe put me on to a decent complete kit product
thanks
Vinny

BioFarmer93
03-03-2011, 02:43 PM
OK, but help us out- what year vehicle, fuel type, displacement???

koya1893
03-04-2011, 09:28 AM
As requested, you need to give us more detail what you are going to feed with HHO. A lot of paremeters will dictate the system you buy: How much room you have to work with in the engine bay or in front of your Rad.

How much you need for your eng? at least .5lpm per 1 liter of eng displacement.

Is it a diesel or gas?

If it is a diesel no electronics (Oxygen sensors) to treat. diesel just install in a managable area for servicing.

Size of engine.

Here's a sample of one install. this is on my 85 300SD.