Enjoy...

HYDROTEKPRO
08-01-2008, 11:34 AM
In addition to this site:

Some of you may have heard of this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/zerofossilfuel

His videos are very educational.

Enjoy...

OH YEAH! This guy has over 100 videos of his trial and error cell building, while he builds these cells. EXTREMELY educational for HHO. He's totally honest.

Just imagine, all the money, expert engineers and other resources that a company like GM has available. Just imagine what kind of electrolyzer THEY could design and build in the new cars.

BoyntonStu
08-01-2008, 11:55 AM
OH YEAH! This guy has over 100 videos of his trial and error cell building, while he builds these cells. EXTREMELY educational for HHO. He's totally honest.

His video on this link points out a good fact to be aware of. Big Oil is totally in bed with the car factories, GM, basically ALL of them (except Tesla Motors of course).

Just imagine, all the money, expert engineers and other resources that a company like GM has available. Just imagine what kind of electrolyzer THEY could design and build, in their cars. Since they are not doing this, maybe everybody should never buy a brand new car again until they do!:D But it's gotta be a good one where we get 100+ MPG, or else we'd know they're still sucking on Big Oil in the closet.

After a year and over 100 GREAT videos, Zero was able to go from 16 mpg to 18 mpg in his Honda.

He is an honest man that I trust.

(Do you see why I do not trust many others?)

Watch his videos and learn.

BoyntonStu

HYDROTEKPRO
08-01-2008, 12:11 PM
After a year and over 100 GREAT videos, Zero was able to go from 16 mpg to 18 mpg in his Honda.

He is an honest man that I trust.

(Do you see why I do not trust many others?)

Watch his videos and learn.

BoyntonStu

16 to 18 mpg is obviously bullshit, a lie to discredit him. Why BoyntonStu? Oh yeah, your initials, that's right.

So the Anti-HHO campaign must pay pretty well, huh? If some of us go undercover to work for the campaign, then go public with our findings exposing the truth about this deceptive, covert, Big Oil funded anti-HHO campaign, wouldn't that be fun?

So which Public Relations firm is the lead on this campaign? Is James Carville working on this campaign too? Which public relations firm are you working for on this campaign? Is the Internet Discredit and Confusion Team considered a successful endeavor yet?