PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone answer my question?

Valeed
01-24-2011, 11:15 AM
Hello! I need some help.
i have a 1000 watts 2.0hp Honda Generator and i wanna run it on pure hho so,i just wanna ask is it possible? if possible then what kind of hho generator do i need to make?

I am already running my 500 Watts Yamaha Generator with a very small engine on pure hho.and i live in pakistan,electricity turns off here....like after every 2-3 hours and Petrol or Propane is really expensive that no one can afford.

I am making another hho generator of Aluminum rods....just like tubes.
HHO output is really really awesome.I will post my new hho generator pictures very soon.

BioFarmer93
01-24-2011, 04:23 PM
Valeed,
Where do you make the HHO that runs the Yamaha generator? Do not use aluminum to make an HHO reactor, the electrolyte will eat it up. If you can find scrap aluminum, put it in a STEEL container that is seal-able and has an outlet for gas, and pour KOH mixed with water over it. Seal the lid down and let it vent for 30 seconds to 1 minute to get the air out. What comes out next is pure hydrogen until it quits producing. You can do the same thing with battery acid (H2SO4 - sulfuric acid) and steel (iron) but the reaction has to be done in a thick plastic or glass container - warning - it will get hot, so make sure the container is heavy enough to withstand the heat

seisan
01-24-2011, 06:17 PM
If I may add one thing: You are playing with a dangerous material to produce hydrogen.

A question for you: How did you retard the timing on the Yamaha Gen?