PDA

View Full Version : WET or DRY? 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee

SPATACUULOUS
01-24-2011, 07:53 AM
Hi Guys- Brand newbie. Made my first system this weekend. Used stainless steel beaters I bought at a thrift shop. Large mason jar and 2 tsp of baking soda. I was happy with the production. Have not connected to the jeep jet.

This is a wet system, correct?

What are the advantages of a dry system?

Why is there a bubbler in some systems and others not?

Is a single EFIE deluxe analog from fuel savers sufficient for this jeep?

BioFarmer93
01-24-2011, 03:48 PM
Hey Spat's,
Welcome to the forum. How long have you lurked just reading and studying? What's that you say... You haven't??? WELL! Guess what you need to be doing every night for three hours after work for the next month... Not trying to be a jerk, it's just a fact that that has been made clear by your first questions. Everything you could think to ask has already been answered at least a hundred times. Go back to the beginning and start reading, understanding will slowly dawn on you, the way it should. When you understand the basics (like why dry cells are better than wet cells, and why you should ALWAYS use a bubbler) then it would probably be OK to ask some specific questions. There is a hell of a lot more to this stuff than meets the eye, so dig in. I know that's not what you wanted to hear, but that's just the way it is. Some of us (like myself) studied for ten years before we ever went online to ask our first question.

seisan
01-24-2011, 06:25 PM
Bringing up an old design gives me the indication that you have not done much research to get familiar with this process. Try looking at a "Gustav Cell" and specifically a "dry Cell". Done some looking around in here, from what I saw in some of the post I read. There's a lot of smart individuals in here with lots to share with you and I.

You also might want to get familiar with the acronym EFIE (Electronic Fuel Injector Enhancer) you will need one to take full advantage the cell you build.