PDA

View Full Version : HHO can works on JDM toyota Vitz VVT-i engines ?

Chinthaka_it
12-13-2010, 04:58 AM
Hi,

My car is toyota vitz 2000 VVT-i 1000CC
im quite new to this subject but have a big interest to get a HHO kit for my car...but i saw one of the VVT-i engine car owner (memeber) wasn't able to get at least 1% increase of MPG. is there any problem with that... ????? since i do not know much about how VVTI works.... appreciate you guys can help me... :)

Chinthaka_it
12-13-2010, 07:54 AM
This is the product im gonna use... anyone can recomend this product.. Please see the link below.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250740428247&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

jwhhopower1978
12-13-2010, 11:18 AM
Simpel wetcell whit 3N... big no no..

And nothing to regulate current.

Smal engine like you have its imporant to regulate curren draw so it dosent go over the critical point where your alternator eats up the good results.

Look at smaler 5N drycells instead thats works ncie at 5-10amps ihs..

jwhhopower1978
12-13-2010, 04:40 PM
Most ebay hho kits are junk and they are not safe ether..

This one do not have safty blowoff valve,
no switchoff rely
no vacuum relese (no bubbler ether),
no bubbler,
no gas dryers.

These typical simpel wetcells are not effitiant, pitureshows some kind of hybrid cellstack 5N total what i can see but 3 of these are going to procuse some hhogas.

these wetcell will run to hot so most of the hhogas is only water wapor, So after 30min run time aprox. are cell hot so it produce mostly waterwapor and the good effect of hhogas is lost..

Chinthaka_it
12-13-2010, 08:39 PM
Thanks my friend...