PDA

View Full Version : To Chris the LIAR

BioFarmer93
12-01-2010, 06:06 PM
:mad:Chris, you are a LIAR. You told us you understand electricity. You do NOT understand it at all. When I was seven years old I know that you can not measure current like you show in the photograph. To measure amps, all current must flow THROUGH the amp meter, NOT along side of it. I have marked your photograph to show you how to connect the meter. For amp measurement, all of the electricity flow must go THROUGH the meter. The meter must be a part of the circuit. Do you understand? MAKE SURE you have the probes in the proper holes in the meter. MAKE SURE you have the meter set for DC AMPS x100. I fear you have already ruined the meter. GET A BOOK ABOUT UNDERSTANDING BASIC ELECTRICITY!! You have NO business trying to do HHO yet. You must understand the basics first. I will make a post to you with the photo.

astrocady
12-02-2010, 08:19 AM
Gus,
I don't think Chris is here any longer to see your artistic reply.:D:D

lhazleton
12-02-2010, 08:31 AM
Really, Gus..........Get with it!
TeknikL banned his retarded ass the other day.....:D:p

jwhhopower1978
12-02-2010, 08:47 AM
This kid send my so crasy emails, so I suspec that hi had torettes syndrom ;) hehe

lhazleton
12-02-2010, 10:37 AM
This kid send my so crasy emails, so I suspec that hi had torettes syndrom ;) hehe

Ignore him and hopefully he'll go away and leave you alone.:rolleyes:

BioFarmer93
12-03-2010, 09:13 AM
Ignore him and hopefully he'll go away and leave you alone.:rolleyes:

Yeah, hopefully... I feel kinda bad for the little dumbass though. He has the 'net at his disposal and found something he wants to learn about, but is either too lazy to research the stuff he REALLY needs to know about or is too arogant to realize that he does not have a firm grasp of basic DC electricity. I do realize that I was lucky in having a father and uncles that encouraged my early experimentation & learning in that area, but these days you don't even have to go to the library and check out a book if you want to research something! Perhaps he is just a spoiled youngster that is used to having everything handed to him, or maybe he has ADHD... Whatever his problem is I hope he continues to learn & experiment - just not here.;):rolleyes:

hhoconnection
12-03-2010, 11:05 AM
He sent me several messages wanting me to help him out. I told him that the only way I was willing to help him was either by telephone or Skype. He said he lives in England so the phone was not an option. I told him to download Skype because it is free. Have not heard from him since (thank goodness).

BioFarmer93
12-03-2010, 11:54 AM
He sent me several messages wanting me to help him out. I told him that the only way I was willing to help him was either by telephone or Skype. He said he lives in England so the phone was not an option. I told him to download Skype because it is free. Have not heard from him since (thank goodness).

Yeah, he loaded up my PM inbox too...

charly2
12-03-2010, 12:29 PM
Yeah, he loaded up my PM inbox too...

I made the mistake of replying his PMs 2 or 3 times, just trying to help him, but very soon I realized I was just wearing out my keyboard, so I ignored him but in just 1 week I got like 30 PM in my inbox from him.
Thanks for this wise action:p.

Farrahday
12-05-2010, 04:39 PM
Just curious. The picture shows a clamp meter, not an ordinary multimeter, so there is no need for any physical connection to the cct... is there? :confused:

lhazleton
12-05-2010, 05:48 PM
Farrah,
Don't even bother. He's a pain in the ass & has been banned from this site.:D
You are, however, correct.

BioFarmer93
12-05-2010, 07:52 PM
YES YES, I know... BUT- he was was using the probes, not the clamp, so certain assumptions had to be made -in particular:

1. That that particular meter could measure amps through the probes also (built in shunt).
2. That since the question to me in a PM that you guys didn't get to see was about measuring amperage, that he at least knew enough to have the meter set on amps while using the probes, if indeed this meter of his has the capability of measuring amperage through the probes... He lives in England, so one must not assume perfect parity in electrical measurement devices.
3. That the photo I received with the request on how to measure amperage was actually an indication of how he was trying to measure the amperage at that time.... BITE ME!! (Happy now Lee?) ;):D

rcflyn
12-06-2010, 02:06 PM
If yall remember, and if memory serves me correctly, His "CLAMP" was only for AC Current..
The thing that's got me bothered though... I own 4 VERY Good D.V.O.M.'s
One of them cost me $650, and NADDA One of them can handle more than 10 amps delivered through the meter.... Or is it 15 amps??? either way...
He was buildin a smack style cell? Right? I guess it don't matter anymore...
His Ignorance shut a LOT of us up, or made us move elsewhere with no intention on returning...
But his stupidity got him Banned....

BIO, ROFLMAO, I only assumed he was trying to measure amps that way, But after what you just said, NOW We know for sure...
So I guess my last post to him, and my NEW Signature mean that much more to me now.... HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA........

BioFarmer93
12-07-2010, 06:55 AM
$600!?!? AAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! -and to think I whined when I had to spend $55 on one...:eek:

astrocady
12-07-2010, 08:43 AM
He also sent me the specs of his clamp on meter and to my surprise, it did measure DC current.

rcflyn
12-07-2010, 09:59 PM
$600!?!? AAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! -and to think I whined when I had to spend $55 on one...:eek:

Oh trust me, I cried each week I paid the Mac Tools guy for that meter, but, at the time, I was getting more and more into auto diagnostics, and at the time, this thing did everything buy wipe my Azz.. You wouldn't believe the functions available on it. Hell, I don't think I ever used even HALF of them... But, as I was a Flat Rate Tech at the time, that little meter paid for itself a few times over on diagnostics tickets I'd normally have had to turn down... Now, it's just an HHO Voltage tester.. Probably the most expensive one any of us HHOers probably use...
I spent $350 for another mac tools DVOM... This one I mainly bought for HHO Testing.. It's got a separate amp clamp unit that plugs into the DVOM.
Plus it's got a few other features that that $650 unit don't have....
UUUUGGGHHHHH... I never thought about it before typing this out.. I've got a Grand in DVOM's that I use to test HHO Chit, that I haven't touched since last APRIL.... Ok, on that note, I'm gonna go sit in my corner and CRY....

Astro: I actually think that makes it even FUNNIER.... WHY the HEJJ would he use probes to measure the AMPS when he's got a CLAMP...
Noone has to answer that, I already know... He's Chris... That splains all...

BioFarmer93
12-07-2010, 11:06 PM
No one has to answer that, I already know... He's Chris... That splains all...

Thank you RC, I couldn't have said it better myself!;):D