PDA

View Full Version : Strange feeling of measuring the circuits PLZ HELP!!!!

chris0147
11-16-2010, 10:52 AM
Hello guys,

Today I have been working with the smacks cell in my back garden. As I am using the 6 plates which they are fully working. I have added some KOH into the water, but I am having trouble with the circuits to measure the amps using with each different multimeter I have got which it's the digital and the clamp multimeter. I cannot be able to draw any voltage or amps. I have tested the battery with each of those wires, as there are the multimeter wire and the other one that come with the crocodile clips. Each of them I did up the voltage as I have got 12.50v, so I know that both wires and the battery are still working....

Right listen here, what I find it very strange is when I connected the wires from the battery to the digital multimeter then to the smacks cell and back to the battery, usually I get it working straight away without have any problems, but this time I picked a very low voltage which it's 1.20V. I have tested the wire that connected from the battery to the smacks cell without using the multimeter, so I got it working straight away without have any problems. I know that none of the wires has failed, so it must be something else. Something is fails out there. I don't know what it is, as I find this very weird but very strange act of the way that it should normally working in order.

Any suggestions? :(

hhoconnection
11-16-2010, 12:03 PM
Are you saying that you are now sending 1.20 volts to the cell? If so then your problem is that you are not using enough voltage. If you have a 6 plate cell with 4 neutral plates then your optimum voltage is going to be around 11 volts. Take the voltage measurement between any two adjacent plates and it should be between 1.8 and 2.2 volts. Anything more than 2.2 volts and you are wasting power and producing heat.

chris0147
11-16-2010, 01:13 PM
Well yes, but I am trying to send the 12.50v to the multimeter from the battery. As I keep getting less voltage and no voltage. I have tried everything you could ask for to get it working in order, but I am still get no voltage as there is no bubbles. I don't understand what the real problem are coming from, taking the voltage measurement between any two adjacent plates won't make any difference. Something is wrong. As I had to given up for the day as it will takes hours to get it right, maybe impossible.

I had no problem in the past when I had send 12.50v to the battery which it was working as I had a lot of bubbles, but not for this time. I've got no voltage when I measured from the battery to the multimeter and then the cell. The last time I have checked as there was 1.20v to send to the multimeter from the battery. I had never have that problem in the past. I'd find it very strange today why it did happened for me for the first time.

Do anyone know why and what the main problem could be?? :(

chris0147
11-16-2010, 08:35 PM
do anyone know what the problem is?

Bennett
11-17-2010, 04:24 AM
Im just going to guess because no one else has suggested it yet, but have you checked to see that your actual connectors attached to the cell are alright? I'm not sure how your wires are hooked up to your cell, but I know that I have had problems with clips and alligator hooks actually partially disconnecting with the wire thats inside of them, causing it to limit voltage./amps.

chris0147
11-17-2010, 05:52 PM
Yeah sure, I will have to take one tomorrow. As for measure the voltage and amps, what do you mean by "get a wire straight from the batt to the cell and use your clamp on meter on the pos wire"?

Do you mean to get the wire connect from the battery straight to the cell and use the positive wire of the multimeter on the negative of the cell??

If not then you would have to show me an example of what you meant to be.

However, I am bit worried over the short circuits as I cannot be able to measure the DC amps. Of course the wires are still working as I have tested with the battery.

chris0147
11-17-2010, 06:25 PM
Here's what my measurement looks like:

Battery positive post ---- clamp meter ---- hho positive plate strap
Battery negative post ----------------- hho negative plate strap

chris0147
11-17-2010, 07:04 PM
Thanks for your quick response. Oh dude, I am using spacks cell for my experiment. I don't run them on a car, just experiment. So what's your recommend for me to measure the volts\amps??

is it something like this?

Edit: You have got the same clamp meter as I have got. It supports AC\DC current. So I cannot take the reading of amps on digital multimeter and it's same for clamp meter.

Any idea?

chris0147
11-18-2010, 10:08 AM
CAN ANYONE ****ING HELP ME PLZ??

I AM STILL HAVING TROUBLE OF MEASURE THE CURRENT IN AMPS. I HAVE TRIED TO MEASURE IN DIFFERENT WAYS, E.G:

AND

Battery positive post ------------------ hho positive plate strap
Battery negative post -------clamp meter------ hho negative plate strap

I AM IN THE SAME BOAT.

24 HOURS VIA NO REPLY OR RESPONSE, YOU ALL ARE PATHETIC!!!!!

COME ON, AND HELP!!!!!

lhazleton
11-18-2010, 10:46 AM
can anyone ****ing help me plz??

I am still having trouble of measure the current in amps. I have tried to measure in different ways, e.g:

battery negative post ----------------- hho negative plate strap

and

battery positive post ------------------ hho positive plate strap
battery negative post -------clamp meter------ hho negative plate strap

i am in the same boat.

24 hours via no reply or response, you all are pathetic!!!!!

Come on, and help!!!!!

we're pathetic ???????????????
What's pathetic is people that ask questions, get good replies, then continue to ask the same questions because they can't figure out what anyone's talking about.

chris0147
11-18-2010, 11:18 AM
we're pathetic ???????????????

Yes, because you all are lazy and none of you take notice on here to help me out for the last 24 hours.

I have a very difficult situation to get it working correctly. As I hope that you are awake of this.

My problem is I can't be able to make the bubbles when I take the reading of the amps or volts at the same time. I can only make the bubbles if I use WITHOUT the multimeter.

I have tested the battery with the wires without connect to the spacks cell, so the wires did up the volts as the reading are 12.53v. I knew that the wires and the battery are fully working.

I have added KOH in the water already 6 times, but it doesn't help.

Here's example of what I have done to measure the current:

And

Battery positive post ----------------- hho positive plate strap
hho negative plate strap ------clamp meter------ Battery negative post

When I measured the current of amps while I connected from battery positive post to the clamp meter and then to the hho positive plate, I have got the range of amps between 0.98A and 1.00A. There are 3.34V. I have tried to connected the multimeter between from the hho negative plate strap to the battery negative post, I am still on the same boat.

Do you have any idea??

Thanks in advance.

lhazleton
11-18-2010, 11:47 AM
Try this:
Start your car. Attach jumper cables to the (+) & (-) connectors on your reactor. Attach the other end of the cables to the running car's battery. This will give you the exact electrical power required. Put the clamp meter around one of the cables. Can't be more simple.

chris0147
11-18-2010, 11:54 AM
No! No! No! I am NOT running the spacks cell on a car, as I have already said in my previous post that I am doing this for a EXPERIMENT, NOT RUNNING ON A CAR!!!! I have connected the multimeter between from the battery to the spacks cell. Not the car. Silly....

Do you know why I get NO bubbles when I take the reading between the battery positive post to the hho positive scrap??

I have tried between the hho negative scrap to the battery negative post. I am still on the same boat as there is no bubbles.

Have already added KOH into the water 6 times. Did not helped.

Any idea why I get no bubbles when I take the reading of the current??

lhazleton
11-18-2010, 12:21 PM
You can't run a multimeter within, as part of, the circuit itself.

chris0147
11-18-2010, 12:37 PM
so how can i measure the current of amps?

As I am sure that people are doing this as it should works for me.

Any idea?

lhazleton
11-18-2010, 12:44 PM
Even though you're not going to be using it in a car, the way I told you to use jumper cables is best, unless you have a good 120vac variable D.C. power supply.

hhoconnection
11-18-2010, 03:42 PM
Chris0147: Watch the attitude or nobody will EVER help you! Nobody here is getting paid and nobody here owes you anything.

Your situation seems simple enough. You are connecting two cables from your battery to your cell. Forget your meter for a second. Are you getting any production? If not then you either have a bad battery or a bad connection somewhere. There is nothing else to check or no other magical answer. If you are getting production but lose it when you use your meter, then something is wrong with your meter or you need to learn to use it.

H2OPWR
11-18-2010, 05:41 PM
Even though you're not going to be using it in a car, the way I told you to use jumper cables is best, unless you have a good 120vac variable D.C. power supply.

Lee, I will tell this Jackwagon where to hook the jumper cables and it won't be to his cell. We have all been down this road with this tard. He drove everyone nuts with his PM's and attitude problem.

Larry

chris0147
11-18-2010, 05:54 PM
Sorry for the bad language, but I've lost patience.

No I did not get any production. So should I check another battery to see if I could get it working again??

If I try another battery but did not get any production, then I must have a bad connection?

However, I have tested the wires, I found that they are all working fine. The connection is not failed.

Strange?

chris0147
11-18-2010, 05:59 PM
@Larry: I think you're being pathetic right here. How can I be a tard when I am having trouble with the connection?

I think you are being idiot in here. I have got a very difficult situations, as I have never dealt with it before.

I can't be able to fix my own problem as I can't make make any bubbles unless I uses WITHOUT multimeter.

If you were me, you will be very frustrating and you will never understand of the trouble you would get.

You should give me an advice nicely instead of being rude in here. :rolleyes:

lhazleton
11-18-2010, 06:04 PM
Larry,
I was wondering how long you could hold out this time.
Nowhere as long as a few months ago!!!!:D LOL!
Just waiting for Shane to pop in............:rolleyes:

hhoconnection
11-18-2010, 06:20 PM
@Larry: I think you're being pathetic right here.

Chris - Larry is the LAST guy you want to challenge in this forum. He has done more to further this cause than almost anyone. What don't you get, you have already insulted people here by being rude. Others including myself have been trying to help you but to be honest it is very hard to follow what you are asking most of the time. Can I assume that you don't speak English as your main language?

Your question HAS been answered. Yes, try a second battery if you don't get any production after hooking it up directly. Check and re-check all of your connections. Come on man this part of it is not rocket science. Just try something other than insulting your one possible hope for help. It's called tact, LEARN IT! Here is the definition for you:

Tact: a keen sense of what to say or do to avoid giving offense; skill in dealing with difficult or delicate situations.

H2OPWR
11-18-2010, 11:48 PM
@Larry: I think you're being pathetic right here. How can I be a tard when I am having trouble with the connection?

I think you are being idiot in here. I have got a very difficult situations, as I have never dealt with it before.

I can't be able to fix my own problem as I can't make make any bubbles unless I uses WITHOUT multimeter.

If you were me, you will be very frustrating and you will never understand of the trouble you would get.

Please folks, Why would anyone here try and help this idiot. Absolutely no one could be as inept as he is trying to be. He is just entertaining himself acting like this. If you doubt me go back and look at his first thread where he could not make little bubblers. Everyone including myself bent over backwards trying to help him. He kept ignoring good advice and insulted everyone. I must have answered 20 PM's trying to help and all I got was his obvious ****ty attitude. His only adjenda is entertainment. People like him are the reason that I changed my primary forum to Nicksrealm. There this idiot would not last 10 minutes and would be banned forever.

I am working on what will be my best device ever over at Nicksrealm. I would be here if idiots like Chris were not here to raise my blood pressure.

A couple years ago this forum was alive with good garage experimenters. The threads were helpful and useful. New members would actually take the time to at least research a little. The moderators were active and helpful. Then this stage transformed. We started attracting members like Chris and Richard who just entertain theirselves by being idiots at the expense of kind folks that want to help.

ANY MODERATORS AROUND!!!! People like Chris have driven me to take my newest and best ideas elsewhere. Take notice HHOFORUMS will end up with only active members like Chris unless someone takes an interest.

When is the last time someone here started a new thread with a new idea and got all the members working on the very reason for this forum. HHO! There are lots of good thoughtful members that I respect very much but just one Chris that goes uncontrolled offsets that enough to drive someone away. It saddens me to see this. I used to feel like this was home. Now I have run away from home and found a new home that is newer, fresher, and has structure. www.nicksrealm.com

Chris, It seems you have figured out what a tard is. Probably just looked in the mirror.

Now figure out what a Jackwagon is. One hint. It is not what you lift your Radioflyer off the ground to change a wheel is.

Im OUT!

Larry

lhazleton
11-18-2010, 11:57 PM
Very nicely put, Larry.:cool:

lhazleton
11-19-2010, 02:16 PM
All I can say about Chris is that somewhere, a village is missing it's idiot.
But what can you expect from someone with the I.Q. of a retarded amoeba?

lhazleton
11-19-2010, 09:56 PM
Chris0147, this may help you get better production.
It will cause you many big bubblers.

FuzzyTomCat
11-19-2010, 10:07 PM
CAN ANYONE ****ING HELP ME PLZ??

I AM STILL HAVING TROUBLE OF MEASURE THE CURRENT IN AMPS. I HAVE TRIED TO MEASURE IN DIFFERENT WAYS, E.G:

AND

Battery positive post ------------------ hho positive plate strap
Battery negative post -------clamp meter------ hho negative plate strap

I AM IN THE SAME BOAT.

24 HOURS VIA NO REPLY OR RESPONSE, YOU ALL ARE PATHETIC!!!!!

COME ON, AND HELP!!!!!

@ chris0147

How can anyone help when you post no results to your power measurements at all, it may be clear to you but not to us ?

Do you have a digital camera to upload photos of your experimental device ?

With the information you supplied to the HHO forum community, only a guess at best can be given you on what ever problem you may have.

Please be more specific on your inquires.

Thank You,
Fuzzy

waterbugs
11-20-2010, 12:44 PM
have you check the plate and see if they need cleaning, What about your concentration of ectrolytes, Mybe you dont have enough thats why it's not producing gas. If there's no gas there's no current

waterbugs
11-20-2010, 12:53 PM
you cant not use a multimeter. You are supposed to use a 12v amp meter made for car because it aloud the current to pass thru without overheating or you can a s multimeter with the ring that goes around the wire you want to measure

lhazleton
11-20-2010, 01:06 PM
Waterbugs,
Don't even bother. This guy's a total dipsh*t and doesn't listen to anyone anyway. He gets his rocks off showing the world what a moron he is.

b1jetmech
11-20-2010, 08:25 PM

LOL...Now that's Funny!

BTW, I saw that on some movie back in 1985 ;)

lhazleton
11-21-2010, 07:35 AM
Thanks Chase. I want to buy the "Mr. Fusion" power supply to go with it, but it's out of my price range.;)

b1jetmech
11-21-2010, 07:50 AM
Thanks Chase. I want to buy the "Mr. Fusion" power supply to go with it, but it's out of my price range.;)

Be sure to limit it to 1.21 KW volts! Another words, it will take a lightening bolt to power it!

lhazleton
11-21-2010, 08:07 AM
I hear ya. I accidentally used too high a grade of Smack's TI coated Dilythium Chrystals once, and the damned thing made too many bubbliers and melted the wire tower in my high-tech mason jar 12MMW reactor!:D

b1jetmech
11-21-2010, 01:07 PM
Careful about them Dilythium Chrystals. I forget which planet(s) they are mined from.

lhazleton
11-21-2010, 02:44 PM
I know, I know. They come from a group of Klingons circling Uranus.:rolleyes:

chris0147
11-21-2010, 05:16 PM
All I can say about Chris is that somewhere, a village is missing it's idiot.
But what can you expect from someone with the I.Q. of a retarded amoeba?

I hear ya. I accidentally used too high a grade of Smack's TI coated Dilythium Chrystals once, and the damned thing made too many bubbliers and melted the wire tower in my high-tech mason jar 12MMW reactor!:D

You are being a f***ing idiot right here :mad: .... As you're the only one guy in this forum that you have posts some of your STUPID comments without showing any respect to the society.

As firstly, I have find you as pretty damn annoying. You don't really know what the f*** you are on about, as you are making yourself looks like you are being a retard. What I have seen is you have posted a picture of that flux capacitor thing and some of your stupid comments I have already read which it didn't make any sense to me at all. :rolleyes:

Getting a device will NOT help me to make a magic way to measure for the DC amps, so it sound to me that you didn't try to help but you are being REALLY STUPID!!!!!!!!!

You are playing games with me as you are having a laugh. I don't find this pretty funny enough to know from you as you being a f***ing idiot. I don't have much time left to waste as you are giving me a tosser and you are wasting my f***ing time by giving me some of your stupid jokes. I don't find this really funny...

It will NOT help me to do anything to fix my own problem. A guy who knows how to help someone enough to make them achieve by fixing their own problem, is pretty enough to know to have his own knowledge and experiment. So you aren't one of them. I know what I am trying to do, so I am not that stupid. I am not really surprise how pathetic you are.

You are making yourself looks like a child. That is why you are making yourself looks like an 12 years old, who loves to play games with other people and likes take the **** out of them to waste their time. You shouldn't have to posts your pathetic comments on my thread if you don't know how to help, so just stay out of my thread....

At least, I'd hope you may get this now as what I mean to be. So don't make yourself looks like a spacker with one of your pig head. That's why I have found you as pretty annoying. Show me some of your respect without having a laugh or playing games then I may forgive you unless you aren't being a retard once again... :rolleyes:

lhazleton
11-21-2010, 06:08 PM
wtf???????????

rcflyn
11-21-2010, 06:14 PM
wtf???????????

Ya KNOW!!!! I was Looking for a R.O.F.L.M.A.O. Smiley, and was gonna fill the whole page with it. but, it's not here, so I just let it be...

It's Ok Lee...
Chris just confirmed what we ALL already knew about you anyways...
Shane's the GrOuPiDiOt...
Now you're the FuXkInGiDiOt

lhazleton
11-21-2010, 06:28 PM
Thanks, Brian. I could always count on you. Can I borrow your helmet? I can't find mine and I hurt my head today licking the short bus windows again.
At least he spelled idiot right. I do see signs of improvement.

chris0147
11-21-2010, 06:28 PM
Please folks, Why would anyone here try and help this idiot. Absolutely no one could be as inept as he is trying to be. He is just entertaining himself acting like this. If you doubt me go back and look at his first thread where he could not make little bubblers. Everyone including myself bent over backwards trying to help him. He kept ignoring good advice and insulted everyone. I must have answered 20 PM's trying to help and all I got was his obvious ****ty attitude. His only adjenda is entertainment. People like him are the reason that I changed my primary forum to Nicksrealm. There this idiot would not last 10 minutes and would be banned forever.

I am working on what will be my best device ever over at Nicksrealm. I would be here if idiots like Chris were not here to raise my blood pressure.

A couple years ago this forum was alive with good garage experimenters. The threads were helpful and useful. New members would actually take the time to at least research a little. The moderators were active and helpful. Then this stage transformed. We started attracting members like Chris and Richard who just entertain theirselves by being idiots at the expense of kind folks that want to help.

ANY MODERATORS AROUND!!!! People like Chris have driven me to take my newest and best ideas elsewhere. Take notice HHOFORUMS will end up with only active members like Chris unless someone takes an interest.

When is the last time someone here started a new thread with a new idea and got all the members working on the very reason for this forum. HHO! There are lots of good thoughtful members that I respect very much but just one Chris that goes uncontrolled offsets that enough to drive someone away. It saddens me to see this. I used to feel like this was home. Now I have run away from home and found a new home that is newer, fresher, and has structure. www.nicksrealm.com

Chris, It seems you have figured out what a tard is. Probably just looked in the mirror.

Now figure out what a Jackwagon is. One hint. It is not what you lift your Radioflyer off the ground to change a wheel is.

Im OUT!

Larry

Oh Jesus .... Don't you f***ing start with this **** again...

I can't believe how you have turned to become a f***ing tard once again when I turned up on this forum after I have a difficult situation this time.

As your behavior are f***ing disgusting to the society, That's why you have no respect with other people. You are pathetic in every way you are now, like you are being a f***ing miserable old twat. If I were knewing you, I would go to knock on your door and gives you some big shouts to make you shut up....

So why don't you shut the f*** up for a min, READ on my thread and LISTEN with the troubleshoot I have got. Stop moaning like a old scrubber!!!!!

As the first thread I have made, you are WRONG. I did not comment any offensive, but you came on my thread and started to give me some abusive. You are the only one who have started the ****, so don't get me wrong as I have already know that. Hope others will agree with me the way you're judging on people like ****!

You don't have any idea what my f***ing problem is, as I have got a different trouble than I had on the last time. This time I have got a very difficult situation, which I cannot be able to get the problem solve.

If you don't know what the hell is going on, then I suggests you to GO BACK AND READ my thread then maybe that might giving you an idea what it has been going on rather than giving me another same old ****!!!!!

I am glad to hear that you have moved to a new home, at least you can't have a go with me anymore so I will get peace and quiet. No more hear from you moaning at me like an old scrubber.

Seems how you have figured out who is a f***ing retard, maybe you can have a look in the mirror and tell me who is a f***ing tard. A old twat that is coming from you....

chris0147
11-21-2010, 06:32 PM
@ chris0147

How can anyone help when you post no results to your power measurements at all, it may be clear to you but not to us ?

Do you have a digital camera to upload photos of your experimental device ?

With the information you supplied to the HHO forum community, only a guess at best can be given you on what ever problem you may have.

Please be more specific on your inquires.

Thank You,
Fuzzy

Yes I do, I had power measurement of 12.57v but the amps measurement are zero. So if you needs to see the pics, here its...

Hope you may know why I have receive zero measurement of DC amps.

rcflyn
11-21-2010, 06:33 PM
I know what I am trying to do, so I am not that stupid.

Yes Chris, I'm SURE you KNOW what you are TRYINGto do. The problem is You don't know
HOW to do what you are TRYING to do.. Then when somebody TRYS to help you, Because YOU don't understand what it is they're telling you, That makes THEM The Idiots???? So yes Chris, Maybe "YOU AM THAT STUPID!!!"

Sure is FUNNY How YOU are the ONLY One around here that thinks all those Mentors IDIOTS.. Just YOU Chris... Why is that??? Is it ALL those Mentors are IDIOTS??? Or is it YOU that is the IDIOT???? Why is it Most of us can read your posts, read the Replys to your posts, and get a ROUGH Idea as to what your Problem is??? but YOU Can't figure it out???? Who's The IDIOT????
The Only advice I'm going to offer from here on out it this...
A TOOL Is only as GOOD as it's operator. If the Operator DON'T KNOW How to work it, The TOOL WON'T WORK. You've already pointed out SEVERAL TImes you "Can't Make Tiny Bubbles" By sending Power to your meter then to your Cell... So Ya know what, GO BACK TO Meter Reading 101 and Find Out WHY you can't Make Tiny Bubbles WITH The meter, but you CAN With out it...

A.M.F.Adious Martha Faulker
[/LIST]

lhazleton
11-21-2010, 06:37 PM
So don't make yourself looks like a spacker with one of your pig head. That's why I have found you as pretty annoying. Show me some of your respect without having a laugh or playing games then I may forgive you unless you aren't being a retard once again... :rolleyes:

AGAIN, WTF?
Too bad this forum doesn't have a Klingon (or whatever his home planet is) translator. I can't understand half of his rant. Maybe there's someone in here that speaks douchebag that can help?:D

rcflyn
11-21-2010, 06:38 PM
Thanks, Brian. I could always count on you. Can I borrow your helmet? I can't find mine and I hurt my head today licking the short bus windows again.
At least he spelled idiot right. I do see signs of improvement.

Hey, Come on brother, You know Me... I only Kick when you're already down... :eek:
Ya, I'll borrow you my helmet... But, after my Last Post, I think I'm gonna be needin it back is short order...

R.O.F.L.M.F.A.O

lhazleton
11-21-2010, 06:54 PM
You don't have any idea what my f***ing problem is,
Oh, I think we ALL know what the problem is............:rolleyes:

rcflyn
11-21-2010, 07:21 PM
Oh, I think we ALL know what the problem is............:rolleyes:

Yup... It's all those FuXkInGiDiOt MeNtOrS... None of Yall know Jack about Chit..

OOOHHH, I think I resemble those words too... Did I say that out Loud?????

H2OPWR
11-21-2010, 10:23 PM

I can't believe how you have turned to become a f***ing tard once again when I turned up on this forum after I have a difficult situation this time.

As your behavior are f***ing disgusting to the society, That's why you have no respect with other people. You are pathetic in every way you are now, like you are being a f***ing miserable old twat. If I were knewing you, I would go to knock on your door and gives you some big shouts to make you shut up....

So why don't you shut the f*** up for a min, READ on my thread and LISTEN with the troubleshoot I have got. Stop moaning like a old scrubber!!!!!

As the first thread I have made, you are WRONG. I did not comment any offensive, but you came on my thread and started to give me some abusive. You are the only one who have started the ****, so don't get me wrong as I have already know that. Hope others will agree with me the way you're judging on people like ****!

You don't have any idea what my f***ing problem is, as I have got a different trouble than I had on the last time. This time I have got a very difficult situation, which I cannot be able to get the problem solve.

If you don't know what the hell is going on, then I suggests you to GO BACK AND READ my thread then maybe that might giving you an idea what it has been going on rather than giving me another same old ****!!!!!

I am glad to hear that you have moved to a new home, at least you can't have a go with me anymore so I will get peace and quiet. No more hear from you moaning at me like an old scrubber.

Seems how you have figured out who is a f***ing retard, maybe you can have a look in the mirror and tell me who is a f***ing tard. A old twat that is coming from you....

Lee, I was not going to come back here again. This is your fault because of that e-mail.

Yes, Chris I know what your problem is. So does everyone else that has looked at your pictures:D The reason that I will not tell you is that if you ever get this thing going you are so stupid that you are going to hurt someone.

If I thought you would actually show up at my door I not only would give you my address but I would buy you a plane ticket. I can picture you standing at my door with three fingers on one hand and 6 on the other shouting at me.

Chris, I am just guessing here but I would bet that your family tree has about as many branches as a cat tail.

Larry

rcflyn
11-22-2010, 01:16 PM
R.O.F.L.M.F.A.O...

GOOD Eye Ben... I didn't catch that in that Pic....

Now, I think My new signature says it all....

This is TOO FUNNY....

Stevo
11-22-2010, 02:51 PM

Douche. Try searching for "ScooterDog" to see your fate little dick weasel.

lhazleton
11-22-2010, 04:42 PM

I've tried & tried, but it's still just jibberish.
Good one, Stevo!
I tried googling it, but didn't find anything.