PDA

View Full Version : HHO Mileage On A CHEVY 4.3L V-6???

tcr1016
10-17-2010, 01:09 PM
I am looking at buying a 2003-2005 Chevy Astro with a 4.3L V-6. Has anyone hooked up HHO on these engines and what is the MPG GAIN???? Also what did you use for the setup and how many cells??

Thanks for your help.

astrocady
10-18-2010, 08:57 AM
Good advice.

Another thing, avoid the temptation of putting the system inside the passenger compartment. In the rare event of a flashback, or other ignition, an explosion inside the vehicle with KOH involved would not be a pretty thing. The noise alone could cause hearing damage.

I'm not saying this is likely. I consider a well designed HHO system to be safe, but what makes it safe is recognize the potential dangers and designing around them -- such as not placing the system inside a passenger compartment.

Steve

lhazleton
10-18-2010, 12:18 PM
Steve........you still have no sense of excitement, do you?:D

astrocady
10-18-2010, 02:27 PM
Steve........you still have no sense of excitement, do you?:D

No, dammit, <sigh> I'm to old for excitement anymore.:(:(:(

rcflyn
10-18-2010, 06:40 PM
Good advice.

Another thing, avoid the temptation of putting the system inside the passenger compartment. -- such as not placing the system inside a passenger compartment.

Steve

Are you saying My Unit inside the Van isn't such a GOOD THING???? :eek:
That's the only place I've got ROOM.... :rolleyes:
I'm with Lee... I like living on the EDGE!!!!! (Oh boy, I don't believe I just said that...)

astrocady
10-19-2010, 12:16 PM
One can only buy and distribute the books. It's still up to the individual to actually read them