PDA

View Full Version : whats the ratio of hho mixture for diesel

waterbugs
10-12-2010, 03:07 PM
I know that for gas it's .5lpm hho for each liter engine. So what's the proper ratio for diesel engine. Please any one there that mess with diesel please let me know, thanks alot.

astrocady
10-12-2010, 03:50 PM
1/4 liter of HHO per liter of diesel engine displacement is long time standard, and this is always were I start, but I design my system closer to the 1/2 liter/liter of engine so I can add more to find the sweet spot. Diesels seem to vary more from engine to engine than gas does.

waterbugs
10-12-2010, 04:57 PM
I 've heard that for diesel engine you can use more hho than gasoline and it works better and can save more on the percentage of fuel you use. Is this true or not.

waterbugs
10-13-2010, 02:04 AM
Does the timing has to be retared just like the gasoline one does. I know in the gasoline , if u put too much hho it won't work good because it ignite before dead top center. Is it the same way with diesel, Does any body know.

waterbugs
10-13-2010, 02:12 AM
Does the timing has to be retared just like the gasoline one does. I know in the gasoline , if u put too much hho it won't work good because it ignite before dead top center. Is it the same way with diesel, Does any body know.

farmer
10-14-2010, 06:00 PM
hi there
i put a hho unit in a bmw 320d, a ford transit,and a landrover freelander ...never messed with timing, just put it in there! however i measured my amp draw rather than my lpm, anyone know which is best?

waterbugs
10-15-2010, 03:22 AM
thx 4 the info, here's my info the best way is to measure the amp and the lpm at the same time than see how many amps is equal to how many litters, When you get to the amount of liter you want then look at the amp reading, now you just got to look at the amps and know how many lpm its giving. Dont use that meter **** it not accurate, do it the old way by submerging the litter bottle in the water to count your lmp, this way you can't go wrong.

farmer
10-22-2010, 04:26 PM
guess thats simple and correct, gonna have to look into it some more- testing for lpm-but alls going pretty well so far.
cheers for that