PDA

View Full Version : DC-Hybrids, Hybrids Conversions, March LABS

rxpont
10-02-2010, 01:51 PM
DC-Hybrids, Hybrids Conversions and March Labs.
To: Dave Gibson and Claudia Gochez.

Could you please get back to me? I have been having hard time to contact you by phone or e-mail. I would like to discuss couple of things before going any further. Thanks. Rodolfo J. Pont

rxpont
10-05-2010, 09:11 PM
Dave Gibson, Claudia Gochez: I have tried a lot to contact You. Never answer the phone calls or emails, maybe I dialed wrong or my email account has a problem because you don't answer anymore?. Maybe on this forum you can read me. I Just want to let you know one more time that I'm still waiting my money back 4500 USD. I have waited since June 24th. I don't think for now is necessary to talk about the products You say to have. You must read more forums about You from other cheated customers.

keiththevp
10-06-2010, 01:57 AM
I have not seen any bad info on march labs can you explain what happened?

rxpont
10-11-2010, 01:24 PM
I haven't been directly in contact with march labs (Jeremy March), I tried to call him, but if you see the phone number is 888 813-2492. This phone number is the DC-Hybrids, so it is impossible to get March Labs or Hybrid conversions. The situation is this: I paid to DC-Hybrids $5450 for two systems. Plus a "training" $1200. This training was a simple installation on my truck (dodge ram diesel) I had to go to Tracy,CA where is located the David and Claudia House's (DC-Hybrids). After a month of waiting for the system. Also a bought a Plug and Play systems that they never sent me. After two months I cancelled, and so far they haven't turrned back my money. They don't answer me a call or email. It is kind of misterious the relations of march labs or Hybrid Conversions with DC-Hybrids.
About the systems the dual diesel systems, it is made with cheap plastic. Has leaks, the hose used on it is very weak. The electronics looks ok. I drove my truck changing ams from Tracy, CA to San Diego. I "felt" maybe more power, but not better or worst fuel economy. I didn't do smog test. But I took off the systems for the leaks.
By the way there are other bad opinions for David Gibson or DC-Hybrids in this forum. Look for DC-Hybrids.