PDA

View Full Version : SM move over, OU is here!!!! 55 LMP at 55 watts

Roland Jacques
08-23-2010, 09:47 PM
This looks to have some credibility, so you might want to copy this page while you can.
http://www.futureenergyconceptsinc.com/products

The inventor was a No-show today for verification of the production, and the truck running 100% on water. The partner showed up with the truck, but had issues with the PWM or something.

Roland Jacques
08-23-2010, 10:10 PM
The Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwQ6Acv2fQc&feature=channel

myoldyourgold
08-23-2010, 10:14 PM
The operative word is some. I watched his Utube video and he stated 55 lpm at 28 amps. It took for ever for it to get up to pressure. At 55 lpm it should have taken no time at all. I have my doubts about this whole thing. Who knows a blind hog finds an acorn now and again.

H2OPWR
08-23-2010, 10:38 PM
These two guys are criminals. I called them on how long it took to make pressure. They responded by stating that the device had leaks!. I called them on many other things and they just quit responding. Funny thing here. I have rated this video bad twice from different IP addresses. It has only 2 bad ratings and 33 good. Seems everyone is eager to beleive this bunch of idiots.

Larry

myoldyourgold
08-23-2010, 11:21 PM
I guess Larry I was being to kind. I just read some of the comments on utube and these guys are real crooks or very stupid. What I really think is both!!

H2OPWR
08-24-2010, 12:30 AM
I guess Larry I was being to kind. I just read some of the comments on utube and these guys are real crooks or very stupid. What I really think is both!!

To make this even more laughable, This is their second video. In their first video there is a comment where Smack is trying to join forces with these jerks. They both deserve each other. This SH*T ****es me off. It makes all of us look like scam artists.

Larry

Philldpapill
08-25-2010, 10:13 AM
koya, it's never too early to get fired up over crap like this. This kind of blatent "take our word for it that there's no gas running" just ****es me off. Jackasses...

Roland Jacques
08-27-2010, 10:26 AM
I see some unexplained red flags and all. But i still don't see is the Con, or $cam angle. They even paid for the testing before they are even selling anything.:confused:

Anyway I'm still following any latest news.
http://pesn.com/2010/08/26/9501693_Chat_with_Freddy_claiming_pickup_runs_on_w ater/

myoldyourgold
08-27-2010, 11:48 AM
Roland Sir, they are soliciting funds with this video and made that very clear.

Roland Jacques
08-27-2010, 01:04 PM
Roland Sir, they are soliciting funds with this video and made that very clear.
I watch it again, you are right. They mentioned they will be fully funded in 3 weeks, but then at the end they offered "investment opportunities". It is hard for me to believe someone would invest in a unproven concept like this.
Thanks for pointing that out to me.

Owen_
08-27-2010, 03:07 PM
He said 55amps not watts. 55amps could be any wattage. for example at 600V that would be 33,000 watts, or at 1V it would be 55watts.
I assume any over unity power claims are BS from the start, also driving a ICE on on-demand HHO is BS too. You will inherently get more torque for your watt if you were to just use an electric motor (with the exception of improved ICE eff with small amounts of hho)

Roland Jacques
08-29-2010, 07:31 AM
He said 55amps not watts. 55amps could be any wattage. for example at 600V that would be 33,000 watts, or at 1V it would be 55watts.
I assume any over unity power claims are BS from the start, also driving a ICE on on-demand HHO is BS too. You will inherently get more torque for your watt if you were to just use an electric motor (with the exception of improved ICE eff with small amounts of hho)

In the question and answer section of PESWiki.com . Freddy claims 3.02 volts and 55 amps. They also claim ionic charged HHO (which is said to be many time more reactive than normal HHO).

PESWiki.com did a good job putting all there info on these guys in one section. http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:_Hydrogen_Hog_by_Future_Energy_Concepts, _Inc.

Owen_
08-29-2010, 05:36 PM
In the question and answer section of PESWiki.com . Freddy claims 3.02 volts and 55 amps. They also claim ionic charged HHO (which is said to be many time more reactive than normal HHO).

PESWiki.com did a good job putting all there info on these guys in one section. http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:_Hydrogen_Hog_by_Future_Energy_Concepts, _Inc.

Thanks,
so that's about 165 watts which would be 333.3MMW...
...about 45 times higher than the theoretical max.... I must say I'm very skeptical at this point, but I don't know any thing about "ionic charged HHO".

From my interpretation they tune the PWM to the harmonic frequency of the inner electrode. This seems easy to duplicate, with a electronic instrument tuner and an oscilloscope (nether of which I have at the moment).

zilex
08-30-2010, 01:50 AM
little offtopic,
2 Owen_: your sig is a bit incorrect
I=V/R so R=V/I and V=R*I
P=V*I
(I=Amps, V=volts, P= power in watts, R=resistance in ohms)
;)

Roland Jacques
09-02-2010, 08:21 PM
More updates on Freddy's OU cell, version #7. He looks to be making big a effort to clearly show his work...
http://pesn.com/2010/09/02/9501697_Freddy_prototype_7_update_lab_tour/

Owen_
09-05-2010, 09:44 PM
little offtopic,
2 Owen_: your sig is a bit incorrect
I=V/R so R=V/I and V=R*I
P=V*I
(I=Amps, V=volts, P= power in watts, R=resistance in ohms)
;)

oh crap, i wrote that late one night after posting ohm's law for the 37th time, I should fix that...

mmmjjg
02-09-2012, 01:58 PM
Their truck is a 4.7 Liter V/8. That engine will draw in 2.35 Liters of air each revolution. At a normal idle speed of 700 RPM's the engine will draw in 1645 liters of air in. They would need that Hydrogen/Air mixture to contain 1579.2 liters of atmosphere and 65.8 liters of pure Hydrogen to even get it to ignite and burn. That does not take in to count the energy losses with heat and friction in the motor. Their claimed 55 LPM HHO contains 36.7 liters of Hydrogen or only about half enough to even ignite let alone do any useful work.

Question.....out of curiosity what if no atmosphere is taken in and its just hydroxy? No nitrogen no CO2 just the hydrogen and oxygen made by the cell?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1MeR4My6XA
Ik that the way the cell is designed it needs more power then their vehicle puts out but is there any sense behind using a vaccum regulator and a vapor carb? Is it possiable to do this using a different, more efficient cell? I'm only fifteen and ive been looking into hho for a while and i keep reading but i need some help figuring out some things like this

myoldyourgold
02-09-2012, 06:20 PM
The current up date on Fast Freddy is it is looking more and more like a scam. Here is a quote from some one that has known Fast Freddy very well for years.

Good morning sir, just wanted to let you know that fast Freddie is alive and scheming in his home town of Prescott, AZ. He is a liar of the highest
sort, you'll never see any kind of truth from this snake oil salesman. He
has eluded most people he scams, and very few have ever gotten any money
back. Run while you still can!

I personally have no idea but based on what he has said in the past I have a hard time believing anything Fast Freddy says. He might be a good craftsman but other than that the jury is still out but doesn't look good at all.

Madsceintist
02-10-2012, 03:49 AM
It was fun to watch a real dumbass NOT pull off this really bad flop of a B.S. story.
Proof .......... I called and called this guy for months when i first started to study HHO. The first thing i ask in an email(which I think is why i never got a response) is when the camera is twisted sideways at the hood when he's going back to the drivers side of the truck, is if he SWITCHED the fuel lever back to gas. Why else would you need to fight with something outside the range of view. All i wanted to know is if he could take the tank out and prove it was not using gas. ...................... I never got any kind of answer. But the video keeps being taken off by the author ???