PDA

View Full Version : HHO Dry Cell Power Consumption Questions

dkongkill
08-22-2010, 07:42 PM
Hey so im pretty new to the whole HHO dry cell idea and i made my first prototype last year that seemed to work but i started to wonder. Wont putting it in my car to have it produce HHO to save me gas milage make my car work harder to power the cell so it pretty much would cancel itself out? Idk i just wanted some insight and some newbie tips on this stuff. All and any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks!

myoldyourgold
08-22-2010, 10:07 PM
You are not trying to run the car on water just make the fuel burn more efficiently and save the 2 to 8 percent that goes unburnt. If your reactor is efficient it will have a net positive gain just by burning the fuel more efficiently and wasting little to none. Don't expect 100 mpg though but something in the 10 to 30 percent range. I am not saying more is not possible because it is, but not something most will be able to achieve. It varies form car to car based on a lot of things.

dkongkill
08-22-2010, 10:59 PM
Thanks for the answer. I have a jeep cherokee would you be able to guide me to a couple threads about some good cells i can build for my type of vehicle? and also what would happen if i made the HHO from before and stored it in a tank that i put in my car would that make it any better?

thanks!

myoldyourgold
08-23-2010, 12:12 AM
Storing HHO is a big NO NO!!!! The risks are just to high to even think about it. It takes next to nothing to set if off. Always try to keep as little HHO in your reservoir, and bubbler (s) as possible. Let us know what size engine you have in the the cherokee and what year it is. With that information I am sure you will get some good advice. There is a lot more involved than an efficient reactor. There is a group trying to put together a list of links to threads that answer most frequently asked questions. It is in the making as I understand. To start with go to the Search feature on this forum and type in Jeep. You will be surprised what you will find.

dkongkill
08-23-2010, 12:43 PM
i have an inline 6 cyl engine 4.0 liter. ill take any info i can get lol thanks alot!

myoldyourgold
08-23-2010, 10:56 PM
You will need to make a minimum 2 lpm. I think you will need either a +nnnnn-nnnnn+nnnnn- (19 plates) or +nnnnnn-nnnnnn+nnnnnn-( 22 plates) 6" X 6" . The first one will run at 2.3 volts if you have good wiring. You most likely will have some loss so it should work. If you use #4 or bigger wire the second one will run at 1.97 volts and better for long distance driving. Most wiring has some loss and so the 6 cell reactor is popular and ends running at 2 volts per cell. Both of these 3 stack reactors will be limited to 37 amps.