PDA

View Full Version : Drinking water infused with hho

eugine
08-11-2010, 03:10 PM
HI Everyone,

Im new to this forum, id like to ask some questions about a topic which is rarely discussed on the internet. I bought a product of the internet from Mr Tom Lang who is well known in the hho circle [URL="http://www.chargedforlife.com/"].

Apparently drinking water that has been bubbled with HHo gas is supposed to have many health benefits. So iv been trying it now for 3 months. It has definately made me feel more energetic, less tired etc.

The design of the cell is basic, made from a glass jar and plastic lid, plates are circular in diameter stainless steel grade 316.with about half an inch of space between them

Iv been using mineral water that does not contain chlorine in it, the minerals in the water are calcium, potassium, magnesium, sodium, bicarbonates, nitrates and sulphates with a ph of 7.8.

The minerals on there own produced gases with out the need for a catalyst.
A brown scum is left

Up unit recently i decided to add bicarbonate of soda, gas productivity increased, no brown scum. i charged the water (gases pumped into separate jar containing fresh mineral water) for about 2 hours as normal, except when i drank it got a headache and stomache ache and a slightly chalky taste?:confused:

Ok so firstly what is the brown scum, i heard its the minerals and dirt or is it toxins from the metal plates ie chromium?

Secondly does bicarbonate produce sodium hydroxide solution, co2 and co, if is there a possibilty that the sodium hydroxide solution could be evaporated with the gases intop the drinking water?

I was thinking of having some kind of liquid gas separator any ideas?

Thirdly the manual says you can mix bicarbonate of soda with potassium hydroxide, why is this?

Hope you guys can help thanks:)

myoldyourgold
08-11-2010, 04:47 PM
Pardon me Sir, but you know people in certain parts of the world drink urine. Their own as well as that from certain animals on a daily bases. They claim great benefits. Maybe there is, but I doubt it, and not something I am going to do unless I am near death in the desert for lack of water.

I tell you this just to warn you to be very careful what you put in your own body without understanding the complete science behind it. Drinking ionized water which is alkaline is good for you, but even that is debated. Drinking water that has an alkaline chemical in it would in my uneducated guess be dangerous to your health. You need to do a lot of research and this might not be the right forum for that.

BioFarmer93
08-11-2010, 08:58 PM
Eugine,
STOP. Hydrogen does nothing good for you, period. Any benefit you are receiving is from the oxygenation of the water. You want to feel better, have more energy, yada yada? Bubble medical grade oxygen through your mineral water in a closed container that holds a bit of positive pressure, and arrange a valve with a hose and mask that lets you breathe the O2 after it has bubbled through the water... You will feel great! Now drink the water (we usually don't hydrate enough anyway) You will feel great! Now just remember to tell yourself whenever I breathe pure O2 and drink oxygenated water -I feel great!- and you will.

This has been a public announcement service announcement for the function of O2 in our cells.

rcflyn
08-11-2010, 11:21 PM
Ok, Now this is too funny.... KINDA Off topic, BUT, NOT too much for the most part...
As some of ya know, I live in AMISH Country... I've discussed the HHO Stuff with a Few Amish folk, who use Gas/diesel engines to power wood working equipment...
One day, I was talkin to a guy down the road, showing him how the Wet Cell in my Van works. And he makes a Comment to me that "That Looks like a Device we sometimes use to Pull the Pollutants out of our Bodies" I was DUMBFOUNDED. W.T.F was he trying to say???? Mind you, their FIRST language is somewhat GERMAN. So I listened to his story.. In a NUTSHELL...
SOME of them will take a Small Tub of Water to put their feet in. Take a SMALL Stainless Steel Scrap piece, and a SMALL BRASS Scrap piece. Attach a Wire to to Each Piece of Scrap, Place them INTO the Small tub of water, then attach the Wires to a car battery.... Put their FEET into the Water, Then SLOWLY Add Epson Salt to the Water until they see bubbles coming off the Small Scrap Pieces... They Leave their feet in there NO MORE Than 15 Minutes. But, according to the Guy I talked to, The Water ALWAYS TURNS BLACK, and He FEELS SSSSSOOOOOOOOO Much Better....
This Process is PULLING THE POISONS Out of our Bodies... The Black Water PROVES That....
Keep in mind, They only get 8th Grade educations... Anything Beyond 8th grade CORRUPTS the Soul and Allows the DEVIL to enter....
Couldn't HELP but chuckle, and I almost even FORGOT it, till this thread....

rcflyn
08-11-2010, 11:34 PM
(we usually don't hydrate enough anyway).

I DO TOO!!!!!! It's Called BUD LITE!!!!!

BioFarmer93
08-12-2010, 07:10 AM
Originally Posted by BioFarmer93
(we usually don't hydrate enough anyway).

I DO TOO!!!!!! It's Called BUD LITE!!!!!

Obviously a Budwiser man!

Not4spd
08-12-2010, 07:35 AM
Well this is the first thread like this I have read on this forum.

Sounds hippyish.

astrocady
08-12-2010, 07:36 AM
If you search the internet, there is a growing cottage industry for hydrogenated water. They all claim excellent benefits. There is a company that makes hydrogen sticks - you put these sticks (looks kind of like bread sticks) into a bottle of water for 4 hours then drink the water. One of their claims was that it eliminated the fowl smell of human bowel excrement. I passed, because as all my friends know.... my sh*t doesn't stink!

Now, however, I'm wondering if maybe I should rethink and start drinking my bubbler water instead of pouring it down the drain.

BioFarmer93
08-13-2010, 08:30 PM
Steve,
Human produced methane has that di-stink-tive odor for a reason, to remind you not to fart too near the camp fire. Can you imagine the damage an odorless hydrogen-methane fart could do in the wrong situation? My God man, the liability alone...:eek:

myoldyourgold
08-14-2010, 10:07 AM
Mr Lang Sir: Please do not take offense by our answers to your question. It is just a way that helps us and those who read this to put a smile on our/their face. This in its self is good medicine.

Alkaline water, ionized/hydrogenated water has many proven benefits. One fact that started me drinking alkaline water is that before there was so much pollution our water was naturally alkaline with a lot of minerals in it, and cancer can not survive in an alkaline cell. Pollution has changed that and most all water today is acidic. My family has a history of cancer so I started drinking alkaline water some years ago and other than some simple skin cancer have not had any of the cancers that my relatives before me have had. As you can see I got up this morning on the right side of the ground. Any type of ionization reactor or hydrogen reactor that does not use any electrolyte, and uses the right materials for the cathode an anode is what you are looking for. What we use as an electrolyte, KOH, would not be good to put in your system. Japan is where this technology has been advanced to a very high level. Do not use stainless steel but titanium as your electrodes. Do a little research and you could build your own machine. The real trick is to start with ultra clean (not distilled) water and hydrogenate / ionize the water and then add back the right minerals that are found naturally in good natural water.

For the rest of you guys try using ionized water in your water injectors/foggers. You will be surprised with the results.

BioFarmer93
08-14-2010, 01:07 PM
Sheesh, OK, I wasn't gonna go there, BUT.. Have you heard anything about the benefits of "new" water? Apparently the water produced from a scrubbed gas HHO flame is of some fantastical quality and has super healing powers, blah-blah-blah...

myoldyourgold
08-14-2010, 03:26 PM
Bio, have not heard anything about it. Unless there is verified science then it is most likely snake oil, or its way ahead of science. There is years of science behind alkaline/ionized/hydrogen water. It is recommended by many main stream doctors. That is a bit scary though :D

Owen_
08-15-2010, 12:11 AM
Has anyone seen anything about colloidal silver? It's a current snake oil, that can be made by using silver as your anode and cathode in an hho cell. It's rather questionable how much, and what it does, but lots of people think it will make you live for ever, and I can't say they are wrong.... yet.
As far as the original question goes, DON'T use stainless! It does react and add some nasty stuff to your water. Titanium, graphite, or platinum are the best choices if you don't want anything but water with a "fizz".

myoldyourgold
08-15-2010, 10:23 AM
Has anyone seen anything about colloidal silver?

Owen, There are lots of reports of near miraculous effects of colloidal silver. Some if not all of these could be a placebo effect. The only problem is, there is no good, large number, long term, studies that have been conducted to my knowledge. The mind is a great healer. You are as young as you think you are, except for a few of us who suffer with dementia, which makes us like newborn's! LOL

Owen_
08-15-2010, 12:58 PM
It's unfortunate for all of us that things like this will never be properly studied. Who would pay for it, there is no drug to patented, so there is no guarantee of profits after a successful study. Which leaves us with these snake oil salesmen selling questionable stuff, some of which could be great, some of which could be harmful.

lhazleton
08-15-2010, 05:36 PM
Owen, There are lots of reports of near miraculous effects of colloidal silver. Some if not all of these could be a placebo effect. The only problem is, there is no good, large number, long term, studies that have been conducted to my knowledge. The mind is a great healer. You are as young as you think you are, except for a few of us who suffer with dementia, which makes us like newborn's! LOL

Carter,
Why is it that I somehow get the feeling that you were thinking of me when you made this post?:D

myoldyourgold
08-15-2010, 06:07 PM
Na you'd be the last on the list. I was just painting a self portrait. :D

dg2010
08-19-2010, 06:32 AM

I am one who used Colloidal Silver regularly. It is the only thing that manages to get rid of the bug that my Wife and I seem to suffer from. There are of course good and bad products out there. The one I use is a pure form of it.

The EEC in their distorted wisdom are considering banning all of these types of product.

noobtard
08-20-2010, 06:09 AM
OMG! Are you people crazy?! drinking bubbler water?!

You breathe the hho.. not drink it!

kidding kinda... (I plan to try it.)

Antiphase
08-30-2010, 01:13 PM
There are instructions for making HHO enriched drinking water on the internet using a water4gas cell and sodium bicarbonate. Here is an example:

http://www.billhinkle.traderpips.com/bill/bill_hinkle_003.htm

The methode requires a water4gas cell half full of water with 1/8 of a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate as the electrolyte. A low current for the electrolysis is supplied by a cell phone charger. The gas is bubbled into a container of water for drinking.

Various statements by Bill Lang are quoted as support for this method, although he could just as easily be talking about another kind of cell setup.

I was stupid enough to try drinking this water for five days after following the instructions and on day five it was clear that the water was contaminated with something that was making me ill. Since then, I have suffered from head aches and difficulty sleeping. However, my 85 year old father has been rejuvinated by it and has suffered no ill effects so far. He says it is just like normal water, but better tasting.

I have since discovered that sodium bicarbonate decomposes into sodium hydroxide, carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide. From the comments of eugine in his original post it seems that salts dissolved in water can be released into the gas as it bubbles off the electrodes. This is all rather worrying.

I urge you to resist the temptation to drink any kind of HHO enriched water that was made with an electrolyte, unless you are prepared to pass it through a carbon filter. Otherwise, follow eugine's example and use the minerals in spring water be your electrolyte.

HHOJeeper
08-30-2010, 09:58 PM
Ah. So thats what Ill use that brita thing for...:cool: Ill use a larger secondary bubbler on a unit running off the battery charger. Then in the morning Ill run that bubbler water through the brita. THEN... Ill save SOOO much money on orange juice to drink with my breakfast. PLUS, plus I'll have the added mental benefit of knowing I unlike everyone else will live forever.

Bill Foote
09-01-2010, 02:36 PM
Producing HHO using stainless steel producesHexavalent Chromium, a cancer causing by-product of hho production. Use caustion when disposing of used hho water (dig a hole and pour it in, then cover it. Check out Julia Robert's movie "Erin Brockovich". A whole county got cancer when a nearby factory tainted their water supply with Hexavalent Chromium. Don't drink your HHO water!

Bill Foote
09-01-2010, 02:48 PM
Here is a Hexavalent Chromium Test of used HHO water on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55_j21tCN_k

ecenur
11-21-2010, 08:25 PM
Has anyone seen anything about colloidal silver? It's a current snake oil, that can be made by using silver as your anode and cathode in an hho cell. It's rather questionable how much, and what it does, but lots of people think it will make you live for ever, and I can't say they are wrong.... yet.
As far as the original question goes, DON'T use stainless! It does react and add some nasty stuff to your water. Titanium, graphite, or platinum are the best choices if you don't want anything but water with a "fizz".

I use colloidal silver for my gum disease, used it for a couple of months and it works great. it really s a great way to heal sickness's or diseases, many people use it for cancer. You can also use it in your everyday life, it works really well on normal colds and bad sore throats, you can also use it for your pets when they are ill, even your plants but, like everything else It wont make you live "for ever and ever" however, it does wonders!

nateheng
07-13-2012, 01:20 AM
Myoldyourgold: I too am looking for the right combination without using an electrolyte and material for the cathode and anode.
Eugine and Antiphase: Any progress on your end? I have had similar experiences.

I too had brown scum when using sodium bicarbonate as a catalyst on 316L and nickel steel. I had two friends mention the a sick feeling when using that combination. However, I've not had any ill effects. Between 3 others and myself, we've noticed fungal infections diminish, skin appearing smoother, a slight fever in the early stages and moles on skin lightening.

I stopped using the sodium bicarbonate.

I had good HHO production using a 12V1.5 amp power supply.

I just switched to pure titanium Gr 2 plates. HHO production was sufficient to produce bubbles into the water. However, on the 2nd day, production seemed decreased.

On the anode where the oxygen is produced, the titanium sports a bluish tinge which I suppose is oxidation. Any thoughts on whether this should affect oxygen production?