PDA

View Full Version : Made little bubblers

chris0147
08-04-2010, 09:49 PM
Hi guys,

I would like to say huge thanks to all of you, who have helped me to do the right away. I have now successful of making the bubbles. My next target is to make more bubbles and check out the amps in the circuits before I will do the hho production.

The first things I would like to know, how to make the bubbles with ALL plates??

The pics I have included, there are bubbles with one plate alone. I had input two KaOH mixed with the tap water (will only use it for now and needs to make more bubbles before I would use distilled water).

I do not know why there are bubblers with one plate alone, it should have make bubbles with ALL plates. However, I have carried out the test and you can take a look what I already have done so far: I uses 12V battery and I measured the battery using with digital mulimeter, the battery has got full of power in it (12.70v), I uses the battery clips on both side (one for positive and one for negative) with the 15A wires and connected to the stainless steel bolts on the top lid of the container with 15A ring terminals, inside the container I uses another 15A terminals with the same limit of the wires on both side to connected from the stainless steel bolts to the scraps, I uses another 15A terminals on both side to connected with the scraps and then the scraps connected to the cell. I uses the seven plates while I am still using plastic bolts on the cell to allows the DC current to get through in the circuits.

I think I am nearly there now, so I want to keep project on this until I get fully successfully. I would like one of you to help me out what I should do to get it right away....

However, my doubt is when I was working on the cell at the other day, I attempted to make more bubbles. I used tap water and I had input two KaOH mixed in the water while I carried out the tests to make more bubbles. When I made the bubbles, I was a bit suspected that I saw the steams between the cell and the water. I wasn't really sure what it was, if it was gases or the steams. Can you please tells me what it was and isn't it normal to have it between the cell and the water while I used KaOH mixed in the water??

I really hope that nothing are quite seriously. I knew that I shouldn't using tap water, but I will only using this for now to make some test to make sure that I make the bubbles with ALL plates even not one! When I done to make the bubbles with ALL plates, I will uses distilled water. It would be a waste if I uses them and disposal when I find something occurs. The good way for me is to not waste them will be using tap water for now until I get successful to make the bubbles for ALL plates and when I make the cell to get fully working.

I hope you will understand what I am trying to do, so please can you advice me how I could find out in a proper way to check out how much amps is in the current?

Any info would be much appreciate

Thanks! :)

chris0147
08-05-2010, 09:48 AM
I think it time for you to read it again....I will do the same for you as you are being annoying...READ THE ****IN SENTENCE AND COME BACK TO ME WHEN YOU ARE READY, STOP POSTING STUPID POST.....YOU ARE SPOILS FOR ME AND EVERYBODY.....WHAT A ****IN TOSS POT! :mad:

是什么让你认为你是要将那些愚蠢的翻译,你他妈的刺。只是为上帝而说英语,不要讨厌我,你会. ..

你不能阅读任何屎,其实你是位厚。刚刚尝试再次仔细阅读,你可能不会得到它,因为你是不理解任何东西,把那 些愚蠢极蠢的翻译....

Wat maak jy dink jy gaan die dom vertaal te sit, is jy fokken prik. Net praat Engels ter wille van God, hou my irriterende sal jy ...

Jy het nie 'n kak kan lees, is jy eintlik bietjie dik. Net weer te probeer en lees dit noukeurig bestudeer het, kan jy dit kry nie, omdat jy nie verstaan nie dumbass vir niks en sit die dom vertaal ....

Wat maak je denkt dat je gaat die stomme vertaling gezet, ben je ****ing lul. We praten gewoon Engels voor God wille, stop vervelend mij zul je ...

Je kon geen **** te lezen, je bent beetje dik eigenlijk. Gewoon opnieuw proberen en aandachtig te lezen, kan je het niet krijgen omdat u dumbass voor het niet begrijpen van alles en zet die stomme vertaling ....

Que faites-vous pensez que vous allez mettre ces stupides de traduction, vous êtes foutu con. Il suffit de parler anglais pour l'amour de Dieu, arrêtez-moi vous ennuyeux ...

Vous ne pouvez pas lire les conneries, vous êtes effectivement peu épais. Il faut essayer encore et de le lire attentivement, vous pourriez ne pas l'obtenir parce que vous êtes dumbass pour ne rien comprendre et de mettre ces traductions stupides ....

Was machen Sie denken, Sie gehen zu den dummen Übersetzung setzen, werden Sie ****ing stechen. Just speak English for Gottes willen, hören Sie mir lästig werden Sie ...

Sie konnte nicht gelesen keine Scheiße, du bist wirklich ein starkes Stück. Versuch es einfach nochmal und lesen Sie es sorgfältig, können Sie nicht bekommen, weil Sie nicht verstehen dumbass für nichts und legte diese dummen Übersetzung sind ....

Τι σας κάνει να νομίζετε ότι πρόκειται να θέσει τα ηλίθια μετάφραση, είστε γαμημένο πούτσος. Απλά μιλούν αγγλικά για όνομα του Θεού, να σταματήσει ενοχλητικό μου θα σας ...

Δεν μπορούσε να διαβάσει κανένα ****, είστε λίγο πάχος στην πραγματικότητα. Απλά προσπαθήστε ξανά και να το διαβάσετε προσεκτικά, ίσως να μην το πάρει επειδή είστε dumbass για να μην την κατανόηση τίποτα και να θέσει τα ηλίθια μετάφραση ....

Che cosa ti fanno pensare che si sta per mettere quelle traduzione stupido, sei fottuto cazzo. Basta parlare inglese per l'amor di Dio, fastidioso stop me ti ...

Non si poteva leggere qualsiasi merda, voi siete effettivamente po 'di spessore. Basta provare di nuovo e leggerlo con attenzione, potreste non ottenere perché sei idiota per non aver capito nulla e mettere quelli di traduzione stupido ....

何があなたがそれらの愚かな翻訳を置くとしていると思うことは、刺すのクソです。ただ、神のために、英語を 話す迷惑を停止する私があなた...

任意のたわごとを読んでいない可能性がある場合は、ビット実際の厚さ。あなたが何かを理解していない、それ らの愚かな翻訳を....置くのまぬけなので、もう一度だけ試してみて慎重に読んで、あなたはそれを取得す る可能性があります

왜 당신은 그 바보 번역을 입을 거니 생각하게, 당신은 자식이 빌어먹을 있습니다. 단지 이런 세상에, 영어를 성가신 날 막을 그러면 누나가 ...

당신은 어떤 똥을 읽을 수 없습니다, 당신은 조금 두꺼운 사실입니다. 당신은 아무것도 이해하지하고 우스꽝스런 번역을 .... 넣어에 바보가 있기 때문에 그냥 다시 시도하고 조심스럽게 그것을 읽고, 당신이 그것을 얻지 못할 수도

O que faz você pensa que está indo para colocar as tradução estúpido, você é foda pau. Basta falar Inglês pelo amor de Deus, pare de me irritar você ...

Você não pode ler qualquer merda, você é realmente pouco grosso. Apenas tente novamente e leia-o atentamente, você não pode obtê-lo, porque você é idiota por não entender nada e colocar esses tradução idiota ....

Что делать вы считаете, что собирается положить эти глупые перевода, вы чертовски укол. Просто говорите по-английски для Бога ради, прекратите раздражает меня, ты ...

Вы не могли читать дерьмо, ты уж слишком на самом деле. Попробуйте снова и прочитайте его внимательно, то вы не можете получить его, потому что вы Dumbass не понял ничего, и положить эти глупые перевод ....

Lo que te hacen pensar que va a poner esos traducción estúpido, eres puto gilipollas. Sólo habla Inglés, por Dios, deje de molestarme le ...

No se podÃ*a leer cualquier mierda, usted es en realidad poco espesa. Intenta de nuevo y lee con cuidado, puede que no la obtuvo porque usted dumbass por no entender nada y poner esos estúpidos traducción ....

chris0147
08-05-2010, 09:49 AM
Apart from that idiot on post 2, please can someone be able to help me to get it solve?

glassie
08-05-2010, 10:26 AM
Hi Chris,

I think he is saying that there is much lost in your translation of your original post... It is quite unreadable for those who do speak english.

You are speaking of bubblers, but you mean bubbles... A HUGE difference on this forum :)

Do you parhaps speak dutch? if so... I will try to help you... Otherwise... Goodluck!

chris0147
08-05-2010, 10:28 AM
Alright, I have updated on the first post. Hope it sound making more sense?

lhazleton
08-05-2010, 10:38 AM
Now try attaching it to a car that's running using jumper cables. You'll see a huge difference as opposed to merely hooking the wires to battery.
As we've been telling you from the beginning, the wet-cell design doesn't work well, but it'll at least help you understand what's going on.
Don't you agree, group idiot?:D

chris0147
08-05-2010, 10:49 AM
The reason no one is answering your question is because it is so f^king retarded no one can figure out what the hell you are trying to ask.

It's the only you, who are f^king retarded who couldn't understands what my problem are. Read my first post again and try to answer it.....It is too simple to give answers when taking another read again! :rolleyes:

"How many amps is in the current? " you ask..... Must be 15 remember the ring terminals are limiting it.

Yes I'd f^king know it. Don't ask me. That's why I have input myself to limiting the current...You think I am stupid :D

tHe grOup idIOt. (my new nickname... HAHA)

Oh, I got the better idea, your new nickname "sHaNE_tHe_idIOt" :D

astrocady
08-05-2010, 11:18 AM
"How many amps is in the current? " you ask..... Must be 15 remember the ring terminals are limiting it
Yes I'd f^king know it. Don't ask me. That's why I have input myself to limiting the current...You think I am stupid

So are you agreeing that the ring terminals are limiting the current?

chris0147
08-05-2010, 12:00 PM
So are you agreeing that the ring terminals are limiting the current?

hmmmmmm....

astrocady
08-05-2010, 12:10 PM
hmmmmmm....

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

rcflyn
08-05-2010, 12:19 PM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now Shane's the IDIOT???? Un Be Frigging Lievable....
And they wonder why Nobody offers nobudy assistance anymore...

But, Yall GOTTA Admit... It's ALMOST as comical as Richards....
Maybe HE Should be alowed back to help these guys out???????
I think they're all on the same wave length... Don't you?????
Cryo Plating, Air Cooled, 15A limiting Ring terminals.. I think they'd be ONTO Something....

H2OPWR
08-05-2010, 12:25 PM
Chris, I get a strong feeling that you are just messing around here trying to get everyone to respond to your posts. If you are not just messing with everyone then you really have to quit messing with HHO. That is all there is to it. No one here or on any other forum is going to keep answering the same questions over and over. If you are really serious then the things you keep asking are so elementary and your knowledge of electricity is so limited that HHO is too dangerous for you to mess with. You will hurt yourself or someone else if you are not serious and if you are just messing with everyone then you need to find a more productive use of your time.

I did try several times to give you good honest help as have most here. I for one am done with it.

Larry

lhazleton
08-05-2010, 06:40 PM
Chris,
You might want to try this website: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UPz8xAAJPs

I'm sure that Dustin will be more than happy to give you all the help you need. Right guys?
Brian, you shouldn't make fun of Richard. He can't help it. That Jamaican Gonja really messes people up!

BioFarmer93
08-05-2010, 07:30 PM
Chris, please tell us your age and please tell us what language you are comfortable speaking.
We will not help you any longer if you insult the people in this group, especially the people with "mentor" by their screen name. If you continue to be rude, we will make it impossible for you to post here any longer, do you understand?

Now, to answer your question, the most bubbles were on the negative plate that makes the hydrogen. There were some small bubbles on the positive plate, which makes the oxygen. the reason you do not see many bubbles on any other plates is from current leakage. that happens when the edges of the plates can "see" each other in a "wet cell" design like you have made. If you want to make gas on all of the plates, you must build a "dry cell" design, with your plates separated by by rubber gaskets. Use Google to look up "HHO dry cell" and look closely at their construction.

chris0147
08-05-2010, 08:31 PM
BioFarmer93, I am 24 years old and I use English as my natural language. I am really sorry for insult the guys, but that guy (Shane_Jackson) was very rude, he posted the translation to annoyed me. He is a coward to not post any useful info to get my problem solve right away. If he were helping me out, I would not insult him or being rude. I understand what you are saying now, but I am not happy the way he is treating members on this forum like **** and I am not going to forgive him unless he provide me some useful info!

Over the top of this, thank you for letting me know. Did you see the pics I have already posted and can you please confirm if I have got the working cell while I made the bubbles?

I cannot believed that many guys on youtube have made the bubbles using with ALL plates. I'd find it strange why mine doesn't create bubbles with ALL plates. I'd understand the way that how it would works, but I find it really strange with different designs the way they works differently. I am only using wet cell for now as I want to build up the experiment, for future use I will use dry cell instead of using wet cell.

However, I would like to ask you few questions:

1. Did you read my first post and do you really know why I have a little bubbles on the negative plate?

2. Is it normal to have bubbles on negative plate or it should be bubbles on ALL plates??

3. At the other day I was working on the cell, when I made the bubbles I saw the foam on the top of the water and the cell. Is it dangerous to create foam and how do I decrease them??

4. Should I use distilled water instead of using tap water because the tap water are so dirty and they would still create foam while if distilled don't??

I hope that you will give me the answers fully to let me know what goes wrong, how to correct the problem, isn't normal to use...etc

Thanks!

rcflyn
08-05-2010, 10:26 PM
Lee, You're right.. I guess I should take that back Huh?? NOT

Chris. EVERYBODY has tried to Help you. EVERYBODY.
If you don't UNDERSTAND the "BASICS" of HHO, Then start over from Scratch. Start "RE-READING" Everything that's been Posted in HERE, and Several other WEBSITES. ALL of your Questions are answered, Either HERE, or ELSEWHERE.
When you call one of our MENTORS an IDIOT... Yaaaa, Well, good Luck Buddie.... Too bad you don't realize, Shane Knows MORE, and has DONE more than MOST of us will ever DREAM of doing...
Take Lee's advice, Go Find the one and ONLY SMACK.... I'm sure He'll be MORE than Happy to help ya along....

BioFarmer93
08-05-2010, 10:35 PM
BioFarmer93, I am 24 years old and I use English as my natural language. I am really sorry for insult the guys, but that guy (Shane_Jackson) was very rude, he posted the translation to annoyed me. He is a coward to not post any useful info to get my problem solve right away. If he were helping me out, I would not insult him or being rude. I understand what you are saying now, but I am not happy the way he is treating members on this forum like **** and I am not going to forgive him unless he provide me some useful info!

Chris, Shane is a very successful builder of HHO cells and equipment. He has tried to help you several times. However, when people answer your questions for you, you ask the same question again and again. It seems like you can not understand the answer, or you don't think about the answer that was given to you. The way you make your writing to us does not sound like a person that grew up with English as their first language. The way you form your phrases and use words in their wrong position and tense sounds very much like it is being translated from another language. That is why he wrote to you with all of the different languages, he was trying to find out what your native language is. Lastly, before I start to answer your questions, you need to understand something. You NEVER demand answers, understand? We help new people and answer questions because we enjoy this hobby/work/pastime of making HHO, and we want the whole world to know about it and how to do it. There are many many pages on this forum with ALL the answers to ALL THE QUESTIONS you are asking now. ALL of your questions have been answered many many times before. It makes us disappointed and angry when a new person is too lazy to read enough to at least understand the very basics of this activity before they start DEMANDING answers from us. We are not here for you to make demands of. ALL of us can tell when someone is not using their head, and just wanting ALL of the answers to every question to be spoon fed to them like a small child... That is why I asked your age. Now that I know you are 24, you will not be catered to like a precocious 10 year old any more. I will answer this last set of questions, but I do not want to hear from you for at least three weeks, that's right- three weeks. You have THAT MUCH READING to do before you can start asking questions again. And Chris- they had better be good questions.

Over the top of this, thank you for letting me know. Did you see the pics I have already posted and can you please confirm if I have got the working cell while I made the bubbles?

Yes, I saw the pictures and yes you have a working cell, just not working too well.

I cannot believed that many guys on youtube have made the bubbles using with ALL plates. I'd find it strange why mine doesn't create bubbles with ALL plates. I'd understand the way that how it would works, but I find it really strange with different designs the way they works differently. I am only using wet cell for now as I want to build up the experiment, for future use I will use dry cell instead of using wet cell.

However, I would like to ask you few questions:

1. Did you read my first post and do you really know why I have a little bubbles on the negative plate?

Yes, I read it. You have bubbles because the process is working.

2. Is it normal to have bubbles on negative plate or it should be bubbles on ALL plates??

It is normal to have bubbles on all plates.

3. At the other day I was working on the cell, when I made the bubbles I saw the foam on the top of the water and the cell. Is it dangerous to create foam and how do I decrease them??

It is not dangerous, and for now do not worry about a little foam. Later, when you have made a dry cell, you can use one of several anti foaming chemicals to stop it.

4. Should I use distilled water instead of using tap water because the tap water are so dirty and they would still create foam while if distilled don't??

Even distilled water will make some foam, but not as much as tap water.

I hope that you will give me the answers fully to let me know what goes wrong, how to correct the problem, isn't normal to use...etc

Thanks!

rcflyn
08-05-2010, 11:35 PM
Bio... Kudo's...
That's all I can say... KUDO'S...

H2OPWR
08-06-2010, 12:00 AM
Chris, I am sorry that I said you were just messing with us. I am sure that you really want to succeed. I am sorry guys but I am going to give away the secret that we usually only tell mentors in private. Please forgive me but this guy is trying.

Chris, In order for the cell to work you must get just a few more amps. You also must add flux capaticence as well as urea. Just look up urea you will see how much hydrogen is contained in it. That urea hydrogen is what comes off the middle plates and gives you the extreme mileage gains.

If you want the cell to work right please follow these suggestions with no more questions.

1) Increase the size of those ring terminals to allow exactly 17.5 amps. That is perfect for that many plates. You can find them at McMaster Carr by searching for them.

2) Add a 20mv Flux capacitor to the positive lead and a 40mv Flux capacitor to the negative lead.

3) Urea must be added to distilled water and KOH. It will stop the foam and make bubbles off the middle plates. We usually only talk about this among mentors in private but the best urea comes from urine (yes pee). Do not laugh before you look it up. I am sure you can verify what I am saying with a quick google search. The best low foam urea comes from female urine. If you are married I am sure your wife will help you if you explain it.

Do these three things and your cell will perform just like mine. Again I am sorry that idiot Shane insulted you. I will never forgive him either until he admits the best way to get production.

Again Chris, I am sorry for not helping sooner and to the other mentors here. We had to reveal this info sooner or later so please do not have me banned.

Larry

H2OPWR
08-06-2010, 12:54 AM
rcflyn and Biofarmer93 are now on my poop list!! What the hell are you trying to do? How can I be taken seriously as tHe grOup idIOt when you say things like that?? Oh I get it.... your trying to make my head swell so I DO look like an idiot.... No... wait......AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

And H2OPWR........ HOW.....COULD.....YOU.......... Don't you know what will happen if this information falls into the wrong hands!!!! Oh the horror........ They years of experimenting... all out the window!!! Just give it away why don't you!

I'm going to be sitting in the corner all night...... rocking........

At least you didn't tell him the secret about feculence. If people knew thats how we produce enough gas to power everything, they would stop giving it away.

tHe grOup idIOt

groUp idIot, I gave him enough help without you mentioning feculence. You think you can just give everything away. I now hate you. I am just trying to help this man and you take it this far. We all agreed that everyone had to agree before we gave up feculence. WTF are you thinking!

jbalat
08-06-2010, 07:49 AM
You guys crack me up :eek:

lhazleton
08-06-2010, 12:52 PM
rcflyn and Biofarmer93 are now on my poop list!! What the hell are you trying to do? How can I be taken seriously as tHe grOup idIOt when you say things like that?? Oh I get it.... your trying to make my head swell so I DO look like an idiot.... No... wait......AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

And H2OPWR........ HOW.....COULD.....YOU.......... Don't you know what will happen if this information falls into the wrong hands!!!! Oh the horror........ They years of experimenting... all out the window!!! Just give it away why don't you!

I'm going to be sitting in the corner all night...... rocking........

At least you didn't tell him the secret about feculence. If people knew thats how we produce enough gas to power everything, they would stop giving it away.

tHe grOup idIOt

Shane,
You go bashing Brian, Bio and Larry, and don't even have the common courtesy to include me in the conversation? You've got some friggin' brass ones, pal!
My birthday is this coming Monday & you can't come to my party, southern douche....:D

rcflyn
08-06-2010, 01:15 PM
Larry, Larry, Larry....
You OVERSTEPPED your Boundries this time.... YOU, of ALL People... I never would have figured... It'd have been ONE thing, had you sent it to him in a P.M.... But to post it in the FORUMS!!!???!!!???!!!
Great... Now the Whole frigging world of noob's knows.... :mad:

AT Least you had the Decency NOT to mention feculence... Hows about THAT word never be mentioned again to the PUBLIC Forum, Like I thought we'd ALL Agreed... But now that the word is out, I can see the questions coming...

astrocady
08-06-2010, 01:38 PM
Shane -- You may be tHe grOup idIOt, but I'm the one he sent the picture of Jesus giving the finger with the caption 'Even Jesus Hates You.' We're both members of the same exclusive club. :eek:

myoldyourgold
08-06-2010, 01:39 PM
2) Add a 20mv Flux capacitor to the positive lead and a 40mv Flux capacitor to the negative lead.

Larry I see you improved on my design of the mechanical half turn valves that I had on my ring connectors. They were such a b???1 to tune. Thanks for the update. :D I hope, you know who, gets these simple facts.

lhazleton
08-06-2010, 02:49 PM
Larry I see you improved on my design of the mechanical half turn valves that I had on my ring connectors. They were such a b???1 to tune. Thanks for the update. :D I hope, you know who, gets these simple facts.

I've been contemplating an idea & I'd appreciate some feedback.
Rather than manually adjusting the valves on the 15A r/conns, how about running them to a 100K potentiometer that's controlled by intake vacuum? Wouldn't that work better once the baseline curve has been established?

myoldyourgold
08-06-2010, 02:53 PM
Don't over over work the little gray cells you might confuse me!!

rcflyn
08-06-2010, 03:08 PM
Koya, Oh sure, do the leg work for him... Bad enuf Larry already spilt the Beans... Come on....

MyOld- don't feel alone there, he's got my grey cells in overload too.. I'm trying to figure where he gets 100K when we KNOW for certain, the 1000K will work so much more efficiently.... Opps, Now I'm spilling beans to, ain't I????
Did I say that outloud???? Oh boy, I sure hope not....

chris0147
08-06-2010, 03:17 PM
Chris, Shane is a very successful builder of HHO cells and equipment. He has tried to help you several times. However, when people answer your questions for you, you ask the same question again and again. It seems like you can not understand the answer, or you don't think about the answer that was given to you.

Well, if Shane is a very successful builder of HHO cells, why don't he answers to my post in this thread instead of being rude? He is not helping enough and he is making things worse for himself and everybody, especially ME THE PERSON WHO STILL NEEDS THE ADVICE TO GET THE PROBLEM FIX RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!

The way you make your writing to us does not sound like a person that grew up with English as their first language. The way you form your phrases and use words in their wrong position and tense sounds very much like it is being translated from another language. That is why he wrote to you with all of the different languages, he was trying to find out what your native language is.

I am sorry, I know that my English is not my first language but I'm still trying my best. Shane should be VERY patient if he can't understand with my English...He should ask away instead of being annoying. The things would have gone off to the better if he was asking what he was unsure of and what the main problem he could believe where it could be coming from. Then my problem would be resolve by now.....

Lastly, before I start to answer your questions, you need to understand something. You NEVER demand answers, understand? We help new people and answer questions because we enjoy this hobby/work/pastime of making HHO, and we want the whole world to know about it and how to do it. There are many many pages on this forum with ALL the answers to ALL THE QUESTIONS you are asking now. ALL of your questions have been answered many many times before. It makes us disappointed and angry when a new person is too lazy to read enough to at least understand the very basics of this activity before they start DEMANDING answers from us. We are not here for you to make demands of. ALL of us can tell when someone is not using their head, and just wanting ALL of the answers to every question to be spoon fed to them like a small child... That is why I asked your age. Now that I know you are 24, you will not be catered to like a precocious 10 year old any more. I will answer this last set of questions, but I do not want to hear from you for at least three weeks, that's right- three weeks. You have THAT MUCH READING to do before you can start asking questions again. And Chris- they had better be good questions.

Understand on what? I'd have understand fully how hho works, I doesn't needs to ask anymore questions by over and over again. I just started of the project of making the bubbles, so I come here to seek for advice whenever I needs it. If you think I am the sort of person to ask the same old questions by over and over again, then I don't think I find this funny. Anyone have their own rights to come and joins the forums with group of people and ask them questions then get advice, it doesn't matter if it same old questions or if it stupid questions. You cannot stop them.....It is their right to come on the forums and ask questions, so I have no reason to be here whenever I have some of the knowledge on HHO experiment due to my research, but I only needs to be here when I still needs advice to find out what the problem is, where it was coming from and how to fix it. In every forums, it will have the same old questions and answers in everywhere, so you cannot stop that. So what make you think of that? you should know better what the forums is all about, public advice...

Yes, I saw the pictures and yes you have a working cell, just not working too well.

Good for you!!! At least, I don't find it normal as there are bubbles in ONE plate even NOT FOR ALL PLATES....I'm not happy the way you said was incorrect!!!! I still needs the answer to find out why there are bubbles in one plate :(

Yes, I read it. You have bubbles because the process is working.

I am glad to hear that you have read it and I am also glad to see that the process is working. So please could you give me some of the answers with my questions in my first post to see if you could help me there as I am still getting the bubbles for one plate??

You still know that I am still trying to make the bubbles for ALL plates, but I'm not sure how to do this in my experiment. You might know this better than me?

It is normal to have bubbles on all plates.

Well, I don't find that normal to have bubbles in one plate. It suppose to have bubbles for ALL plates but something has fails out there, so that is why I came here and seeking for advice.......Have you seen the pics already if you could see anything wrong if it sound bit fishy to you?

It is not dangerous, and for now do not worry about a little foam. Later, when you have made a dry cell, you can use one of several anti foaming chemicals to stop it.

I am glad to hear that it is not dangerous. I will make a dry cell later in the future after when I successful of making hho production...You know that I started with a small experiment first then to the big experiment later...

Even distilled water will make some foam, but not as much as tap water.

Okay, so shall I stick with the tap water for now until I make bubbles for all plates??

lhazleton
08-06-2010, 03:42 PM
Don't over over work the little gray cells you might confuse me!!

Sorry Carter, I was basically speaking to Larry and Shane. I keep forgetting that you're even older than I am. Thank God for the occasional brain-farts, huh?;)

Senility & dementia >>>> gotta love it!

Brian, 1,000 K resistance will be too much IMO. We don't want to over-sensitize the valves. It would be fine if we were getting the signal electronically, but, if you read my post properly,
my idea is to use the intake vacuum as the variable. Pay attention. You're a good guy, so stop being such a dick! (wink-wink)

H2OPWR
08-06-2010, 03:49 PM
I've been contemplating an idea & I'd appreciate some feedback.
Rather than manually adjusting the valves on the 15A r/conns, how about running them to a 100K potentiometer that's controlled by intake vacuum? Wouldn't that work better once the baseline curve has been established?

Lee, I think you are about to make a breakthrough here that would run the car on only water. You are missing only one thing. First they would have to be connected both in series and then in parrallel with at least one of the flux capacitors but probably both. Then shorted through the entire cell with a grade 3000 stainless filled nylon bolt. This would allow the electricity to get back to the battery at perfect harmonic resinance. I THINK IT COULD WORK!

Larry

lhazleton
08-06-2010, 04:04 PM
OK Larry,
I'm not disagreeing with you, but that's way past where I'm at right now. I was just questioning the use of throttle negative pressure to make 'on the fly' adjustments through a 100K POT to control the r/conn. valves and that's it.
I really think that by using this setup, we'll be able to increase the amount of baking soda used in our reactors without knocking the plates out of balance. I know we all hate having to do tear-downs for simple alignments, and I truly believe this may help.
Also, I was able to scrape up a dozen fans from old power supplies at work today. Let me know how many you'll need for your reactor. I already promised Shane the 5 that he needs for his nickel cells.

lhazleton
08-06-2010, 05:24 PM
Shane,
Just 'cuz we're 'open source' doesn't mean we have to put everything out there.
PM me your address so I can send you the power supply fans. You requested 5, correct? If you feel that they won't be enough to keep your reactor cool, I can send more. I just want to save a few for Larry since he's trying to duplicate Richards technology through reverse engineering.

Larry,
Where the hell did you find grade 3000 stainless filled nylon bolts? I've been looking everywhere and can't find them.
The closest thing is grade 2000 filled at HHO-R-US. Will these be adequate? I don't want to have to change my harmonic stabilizers if it's not necessary.

chris0147
08-06-2010, 06:39 PM
is anyone going to answer my questions from my last post?

BioFarmer93
08-06-2010, 06:56 PM
So that's how you guys want to pay back the giants in this field? The people that live on the run and have to hide from the corporate spooks and send their latest developments to the board from internet cafe's in a different city each time? The men that have had their lives and families ruined and their fortunes decimated just because they believe that mankind should not be enslaved to an entrenched megalomaniacal secret society of shadow rulers. ALL OF YOU know the oath we took. ALL OF YOU have broken that oath and put ALL OF US in danger of reprisal from *****-********* (you know). Can you children be trusted to keep quiet about the ceramic thingy and the 4D whatchamacallit that I probably already said too much about? Fun is fun guys, but really- these are all we have left. Let us not ruin our chance to reshape the philosophy of mankind after the collapse.. Enough said?

H2OPWR
08-06-2010, 06:57 PM

Chris, You just do not get it do you? You come in here demanding answers for the simplest things and seem unwilling to do any research yourself. All the questions you ask have been answered 2000 times. You think that somehow we are obligated to answer your questions. Guess what. We are not obligated to help in any way. All of the people here have tried over and over to help you with the same end result.

This is probably the most patient and helpful group of folks I have ever found but you have found a way to ailinate everyone here. You call people that I consider friends names because they finally got tired of your continuous stupid questions. Yes I did mean STUPID. The answers are all in front of your nose and you are unwilling to read them or listen to well meaning advice.

I will give you the best advice I know. Go join a different forum and start over by being nice and way less demanding. Remember most of the members especially the long term knowledgable ones are friends. Insult one and insult all. You are done here. Even the nicest most forgiving members will not help you any more.

Larry

BioFarmer93
08-06-2010, 06:58 PM
3 weeks Chris-

lhazleton
08-06-2010, 07:00 PM
Nicely stated, Larry.;)

rcflyn
08-07-2010, 03:22 PM
OH My GOD Shane...
How did WE EVER OVER LOOK This????
Something as frigging SIMPLE as that???
Now I'm startin to feel like a total AZZ for Not Thinking of THAT in the First place...
Lee, My apologies... I somehow overlooked the INTAKE VACUUM part... I guess our Buddy got me into one of those hissy fitts... :D :D :D OH Ya, Lee, Can I request 2 -4 of those fans, before everybody beats me to them??? I hope I'm not TOO Late?!?!?!?!?!?!

Chris, DUDE, LOOK... It's ALL Been Answered for you... For what ever reason, you're NOT Seeing the answers to your questions...
I think I can Speak for the Board... Follow Larry's Advice... All will be better for you that way....

thedore
08-16-2010, 03:50 PM
I think you need a cell that has much less excess electrolyte around the plates. The dry cell you are trying to build suffers from short circuit currents through extra electrolyte. The cell should be a close fit with the plates.

Also take out one plate and as has been suggested you only get 12 volts from a battery but you get 14 volts from a battery being charged. This makes a big difference.

What country are you from?

rcflyn
08-16-2010, 04:58 PM
I'll be nice, and NOT go there.....

lhazleton
08-16-2010, 05:27 PM
Agreed, Brian. WTF???????????????

rcflyn
08-16-2010, 05:30 PM
UUHHMM.....
Things that make ya go "HHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" :confused:

lhazleton
08-16-2010, 07:17 PM
Brian,
Why are you keeping this thread going? If you keep it up, Richard just may return!

lhazleton
08-16-2010, 07:24 PM

Obviously not. You've worn out your welcome.
As far as we're all concerned, you can keep on building crap that won't do a damned thing. Then, because you don't listen, you'll blame all of us for your laziness and stupidity, and say that HHO doesn't work. Maybe your new 1st grade (for probably the 3rd time) teacher will help you learn to read, write, and listen!

H2OPWR
08-16-2010, 11:19 PM
I thought this thread was gone. If I see Richards thread show up with the post "Bump" I think I will puke.

Larry

lhazleton
08-17-2010, 04:23 PM
Larry,
You've known me long enough. That sounds like a challenge!:D
Bumpity, bumpity, bump!

H2OPWR
08-17-2010, 06:08 PM
Larry,
You've known me long enough. That sounds like a challenge!:D
Bumpity, bumpity, bump!

Leetard!

Larry

lhazleton
08-17-2010, 08:35 PM
OK Larry, you asked for it!
To everyone else, please forgive me!:D
You don't mess with the master..................

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 1.00 average. Display Modes
#1 Report Post
Old 09-09-2009, 02:55 PM
Banned

richard_lyew is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Hello all (please read this)
hello everybody im new to this forum and im glad i didnt know of it in my time of testing because there are alot of misleading stuff on here. anyways here is my 2 cents. running your car on water is not easy, it took me 4 months to fully correct all the problems but now im getting about 150MPG if i -30 on my AFC but if i want to be cheap and drive below 3000RPM then i could get anywhere from 200MPG to 300MPG, i am not here for the back talking and all that but i would like to share a few tips for those who are trying to run their car on water. 1 get a high amp alternator with a small pulley and minimum drag on the belt, 2 make sure you have a pressure safe system, meaning if too much pressure builds up it has a BOV (blow off valve) also make sure that all containers can withstand -pressure (high vacuum), 3 find a way to keep the mixture cool and circulating, 4 have a bubblier that drains back the the main storage tank, 5 please and i cant stress it enough, please use a AFC or SAFC or SAFC2 or what ever AFC you can get your hands on, I use a VAFC, 5 don’t store over 10psi of hho, 6 make you system so it can withstand very high amperage, maybe 200amps, 7 add batteries, maybe four more, 8 use 0.5AWG wires or lower, 9 add a solar panel and rectifier circuit to help keep batteries charged. well i cant just give you all the answers because nobody helped me but please keep in mind people it is NOT impossible it just takes a little time and dont depend on solenoid valves because it you have no power they don’t work. on keeping the mixture cool, a small oil or transmission cooler with 2 or 4 computer case cooling fan (which used next to no power) does wonders, if you have any question and i think its worth answering feel free to drop me a line at richard_lyew@hotmail.com and remember its NOT impossible just learn to keep your mixture cool and your amp usage down with a high flow rate. ooops i almost forget tip 10 please dont connect your HHO line to your air filter or air filter box or any air line because the air will just dilute your HHO and make it weaker then you wouldn’t see any difference at all, instead please connect it directly to the vacuum, i use the line that connects the break system to the vacuum because its always easy access. i hope this will help alot of people out there. i stop putting videos on youtube because there are alot of spooky and shady people out there. im not here to sell you anything ider because you can make it yourself, stop being lazy. Peace and one love

Shall I continue?????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????

H2OPWR
08-17-2010, 11:35 PM

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 1.00 average. Display Modes
#1 Report Post
Banned

hello everybody im new to this forum and im glad i didnt know of it in my time of testing because there are alot of misleading stuff on here. anyways here is my 2 cents. running your car on water is not easy, it took me 4 months to fully correct all the problems but now im getting about 150MPG if i -30 on my AFC but if i want to be cheap and drive below 3000RPM then i could get anywhere from 200MPG to 300MPG, i am not here for the back talking and all that but i would like to share a few tips for those who are trying to run their car on water. 1 get a high amp alternator with a small pulley and minimum drag on the belt, 2 make sure you have a pressure safe system, meaning if too much pressure builds up it has a BOV (blow off valve) also make sure that all containers can withstand -pressure (high vacuum), 3 find a way to keep the mixture cool and circulating, 4 have a bubblier that drains back the the main storage tank, 5 please and i cant stress it enough, please use a AFC or SAFC or SAFC2 or what ever AFC you can get your hands on, I use a VAFC, 5 don’t store over 10psi of hho, 6 make you system so it can withstand very high amperage, maybe 200amps, 7 add batteries, maybe four more, 8 use 0.5AWG wires or lower, 9 add a solar panel and rectifier circuit to help keep batteries charged. well i cant just give you all the answers because nobody helped me but please keep in mind people it is NOT impossible it just takes a little time and dont depend on solenoid valves because it you have no power they don’t work. on keeping the mixture cool, a small oil or transmission cooler with 2 or 4 computer case cooling fan (which used next to no power) does wonders, if you have any question and i think its worth answering feel free to drop me a line at richard_lyew@hotmail.com and remember its NOT impossible just learn to keep your mixture cool and your amp usage down with a high flow rate. ooops i almost forget tip 10 please dont connect your HHO line to your air filter or air filter box or any air line because the air will just dilute your HHO and make it weaker then you wouldn’t see any difference at all, instead please connect it directly to the vacuum, i use the line that connects the break system to the vacuum because its always easy access. i hope this will help alot of people out there. i stop putting videos on youtube because there are alot of spooky and shady people out there. im not here to sell you anything ider because you can make it yourself, stop being lazy. Peace and one love

Lee, You suck. Some day I am going to meet you in person and we will be friends. AFTER YOUR BA**S HEAL UP.

Larry

PS, I wear size 13 shoes and will be wearing steel toed boots when we meet.

lhazleton
08-18-2010, 07:44 AM
Sorry Larry, I thought you'd enjoy it!:D

BioFarmer93
08-18-2010, 11:02 AM
Hmmm, I can't figure out which one of you is the sadist and which is the masochist....

lhazleton
08-18-2010, 02:07 PM
Bio,
It really doesn't matter. We're all sick ba$tards in here.:D
You must also remember that we're all window-lickin' retards, too!:rolleyes:

lhazleton
08-18-2010, 05:16 PM

#1 Report Post
Banned

bump, Larry! Sorry, it's the last time. I just know it drives you ape$hit LOL!