PDA

View Full Version : Newbie on HHo Generation From Brazil

rvalente
06-09-2010, 09:39 AM
Hi Guys,

I have a Small car from Renault, Model : Twingo , Engine Size : 1.0 Liter, 16v.

It can me seen on my Blog : http://www.barragesso.com.br/twingoblog.

I'm buying a Dry Cell with 11 Plates that the seller told me that it can produce around 1 LPM @ 15Amps and 2LPM at 35amps.

I wish to run it at maximum of 15Amps using the PWM.

Now. my car have the compression Ratio of 9.8:1 and I also use a Unichip PiggyBack Computer attached to the original ECU for Engine Modification for Power when in WOT and Economy when driving in Highways.

The 1 LPM will be enouth to try to get some MPG gains? When tuning again the Unichip over the Dynamometer I should expect to "play" with the Oxygen Sensor and the MAP? The unichip can do "tricks" with the MAP or O2 Sensor, what the first you guy can recommend to try first? Btw, I can also modify the Timing in all engine RPM x Load of the Gas Pedal.

Thanks in Advance,

Best Regards!

Rafael Valente

lhazleton
06-09-2010, 11:50 AM
Rafael,
With a 1.0L engine, you only want to induce 1/2 liter of HHO. Anything more would be a waste.
An 11 plate reactor will work as long as you keep the amp draw low. You could easily use a single stack
setup with 7 plates as -NNNNN+ .
Additionally, you'll want to retard the timing as the HHO creates a much faster burn rate.

lhazleton
06-09-2010, 12:24 PM
LOL.....Thanks BF! This must be one of my good days....:confused:
I owe ya one.

rvalente
06-09-2010, 02:03 PM
Thanks for your reply guys...

Any other concerns that I must keep in mind? Like primary things to do to avoid headaches?

Let me know anything you guys can recommend.

Thanks!

rvalente
06-09-2010, 02:42 PM
Thanks for share your experience with me... Saw your Bike pictures with all the hardware... congrats btw...

I'll remember the timing issue...

And about the Denso SparkPlugs, what do you recomend? Stay with then or rollback to the stock plugs?

Thanks!

rvalente
06-09-2010, 02:45 PM
BTW.. my blog address on the first post was with error, it's now corrected if you guys want to know the car and all the upgrades inside it.

Thanks!

lhazleton
06-09-2010, 08:39 PM
Rafael,
I just looked at your blog. Man, you take pictures of everything, huh?
BTW, I've never heard of a Twingo. What year is it? Come to think of it, I don't think I've seen any Renault's in twenty years.:D

rvalente
06-09-2010, 11:28 PM
It´s a 2002 Renault Twingo. Never got imported to USA due to Safety regulations. This tiny car is already very economic, I can do around 37MPG in the City and 49 MPG in the Highway. I'm investing in the HHO as a experiment and hope to get around 20%+ MPG to be very satisfied. Let's see when the kit arives and I for sure will post the results!

Regards!

rvalente
06-10-2010, 08:09 AM
Koya, That's nice you want to do some testing by yourself. I don't have such room space to do such things... I wish you luck on your experiments!

Koya, BTW, you told in some posts earlier that I'll not need the PWM, so, how to control de LPM of Hidrogen production without it? I must create something in LPM "stable" to be able to tune the car with the Unichip. the quantity of hydrogen must be near equal all the time.

Best regards!

lhazleton
06-10-2010, 09:50 PM
Rafael,
You can control the gas production merely by using a certain percent of KOH in your E/lyte. You can start with a small amount & then keep adding until you achieve the desired output.