PDA

View Full Version : Burning Salt Water

dennis13030
07-29-2008, 01:42 PM
Does anyone remember a video about a doctor that invented a machine that turns salt water into flames??

Well I do. So this morning while making some coffee I tried an experiment.

I took some table salt, crushed it up a little, disolved it in a small plastic cup with a little hot water and put it into the microwave oven. I started getting flames! I was not really too surprised though. When I saw the video, I thought it was microwaves he was using.

Great, the DOCTOR has invented a fully exposed microwave oven. I'm much healthier and safe now!

HHOhoper
07-29-2008, 01:45 PM
Hmmm. A microwave powered car. I think I'll try that. NOT! :D

HYDROTEKPRO
07-29-2008, 01:47 PM
Does this mean that if you expose electrolyte to enough microwaves, like those from a microwave oven, we get HHO production?

Can a Pulse Width Modulator approximate those wave forms???????????

????

HHOhoper
07-29-2008, 01:56 PM
Does anyone remember a video about a doctor that invented a machine that turns salt water into flames??

I took some table salt, crushed it up a little, disolved it in a small plastic cup with a little hot water and put it into the microwave oven. I started getting flames! I was not really too surprised though. When I saw the video, I thought it was microwaves he was using.

Great, the DOCTOR has invented a fully exposed microwave oven. I'm much healthier and safe now!

What is it that is actually burning in that situation? Is hydrogen being created?

dennis13030
07-29-2008, 01:57 PM
Hmmm. A microwave powered car. I think I'll try that. NOT! :D

Thats funny.

The only way I could see that working is if there was a microwave emitter built into the engine's head on a per cylinder basis. Totally not practical.

HHOhoper
07-29-2008, 01:59 PM
I think if they had a car with a nuclear generator on it, it could be pulled off. Imagine pumping uranium at 7-11. Would they offer complimentary iron shields?

timetowinarace
07-29-2008, 02:21 PM

Nice observation. The doctor is working on cancer research. The basic idea behind his research is to use RF to kill cancer cells. No invasive surgery if he can make it work.

While experimenting with the machine he made for cancer research he directed the RF signal at salt water. Salt and water being a good portion of what our bodies are made of. It did produce flames.

I assume your post on this is to discredit this man, given your sarcasm. I'm not quite as amused as you are. As he was reporting on an effect of his cancer research and that he was unaware of the possibility it could happen and not making any claims to a breakthrough in fuel technology, I find nothing to belittle his discovery.

I actually think his findings are usefull in the hho community. Do some research on the three most influential hho inventers, Stan Meyer included, and I think you'll find they all used RF signals in some way. This cancer researcher is oblivious to hydrogen research. No reason to mock him for it.

dennis13030
07-29-2008, 02:53 PM
I assume your post on this is to discredit this man, given your sarcasm.

I do not want to discredit him. My sarcasm is unchecked a times. I wish him well on his search for curing cancer.

However, microwaves are consider to be dangerous when the concentration/power is high. His experiment and mine yield similar results. I used a microwave oven. His machine was used in open air. Microwave ovens are shielded and businesses are required to post warning signs where microwave ovens are used.

Stratous
07-29-2008, 02:58 PM
Was the RF causing the water to dissasociate? What actually was burning?

dennis13030
07-29-2008, 03:00 PM
See the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGg0ATfoBgo

Stratous
07-29-2008, 03:02 PM
I cant watch youtube at work. Its blocked. Oh well, I gotta wait till i get home.

daveczrn
07-29-2008, 03:21 PM
Thats funny.

The only way I could see that working is if there was a microwave emitter built into the engine's head on a per cylinder basis. Totally not practical.

Not really... What if you were to have a microwave that turned the salt water into HHO and pumped it into the engine....It would still work as a internal combustion engine works currently... It should have the same effect.. i just don't know what power would be required to produce that much HHO to run the engine on it. our what the output of HHO is in this instance.

HHOhoper
07-29-2008, 03:24 PM
Nice observation. The doctor is working on cancer research. The basic idea behind his research is to use RF to kill cancer cells. No invasive surgery if he can make it work.

While experimenting with the machine he made for cancer research he directed the RF signal at salt water. Salt and water being a good portion of what our bodies are made of. It did produce flames.

I assume your post on this is to discredit this man, given your sarcasm. I'm not quite as amused as you are. As he was reporting on an effect of his cancer research and that he was unaware of the possibility it could happen and not making any claims to a breakthrough in fuel technology, I find nothing to belittle his discovery.

I actually think his findings are usefull in the hho community. Do some research on the three most influential hho inventers, Stan Meyer included, and I think you'll find they all used RF signals in some way. This cancer researcher is oblivious to hydrogen research. No reason to mock him for it.

If you're referring the guy I'm thinking of then, I agree with you in that there is no reason to discredit or "mock" him. I saw a report on 60 minutes (or one of those shows) where they showed this man demonstrating how he could remove or destroy, rather, a tumor without any harmful chemicals or surgery. I thought it was absolutely ingenius! Inventors and those who pioneer this kind of technology are nothing short of heros in every sense of the word. Especially with a humanitarian goal like this gentlemen. I don't think he was being mocked at all in this thread. Simply the potential complications of using this in an automotive arena created some imaginary situations that would have to be dealt with. No insulting, degrading, or mocking of anyone going on here.

dennis13030
07-29-2008, 03:29 PM
The only theory that has been proven here that pertains to burning salt water is that high frequencies, including microwaves, and some power will convert salt water into flaming salt water.

There is no reason to believe that we can get HHO gas from the same or similar treatment.

snapper1d
07-29-2008, 04:02 PM
Well I was just reading about a nitrogen hydroxide cell.I dont know how to do an attachment to a post on here so if anyone wants to see this I can send it to you by email.You can send me a pm and I will get it to you.The one thing that was interesting to me is the magnetic coil around it that made it produce more gas.Has anyone tried this or read about this unit?

timetowinarace
07-29-2008, 04:06 PM
The only theory that has been proven here that pertains to burning salt water is that high frequencies, including microwaves, and some power will convert salt water into flaming salt water.

There is no reason to believe that we can get HHO gas from the same or similar treatment.

I dissagree. Stan Meyer, Bob Boyce, and Puharich(http://www.angelfire.com/ak5/energy21/puharich.htm) all used similar treatment.

This cancer researcher just accidently found another method of the same principle.

I believe that using RF further seperates the hydrogen from it's natural diatomic state into it's monotomic state increasing it's energy output.

You'll find the link I provided to Puharich papers shows designs very simular to Stan Meyers yet they were well before Stans designs. Some are claiming Stan copied them.

basham
05-12-2009, 08:39 PM
Differant DR. better results
AC wavefom amplitude modulation, harmonicly tuned injectors " ran motorhome on water"
circa 1980s'
see full patten and specs @
http://www.rexresearch.com/puharich/1puhar.htm
worth the investigation!

For a boat tha ran on seawater look up Francisco Pacheco

HHO BLASTER
05-13-2009, 12:50 AM
Differant DR. better results
AC wavefom amplitude modulation, harmonicly tuned injectors " ran motorhome on water"
circa 1980s'
see full patten and specs @
http://www.rexresearch.com/puharich/1puhar.htm
worth the investigation!

For a boat tha ran on seawater look up Francisco Pacheco

Where are the engines today?