PDA

View Full Version : Reading Lots Tons of Newbie Questions If Someone Can Answer Em ;)

Casiovega
05-30-2010, 09:57 PM
Hello there just getting interested in this project in a small remote community and nothing better to do so i've decided to become a hho-aholic. I do have several questions i've read many different threads on this site but things tend to come to different perspectives on several different matters.

Which system is better coil or plate and submerged or dry cell?

What gauge wire should I use and what type would be the best, marine wire which gauge gives you the best surface area?

What is the most cost effective types of materials to use for plates and coils as well as what thickness the plates need to be thinner the better or vice versa?

Do we know what the absolute best catalyst mixtures are and if so what are they?

Just to name a few of the questions those would be a great start if someone could answer them tho :D

My goal is to build a small generator enough to supply the current for the hho machine and run a 110v plug in perferably dc to the hho and an a/c inverter somewhere along the lines. I'd appreciate any help and any direction you can share i'm always interested in reading more about this the more I read the more excited I get.

Thanks in Advance :D

Yuri

Casiovega
05-31-2010, 08:41 AM
Yes I was quite sure it was going to be Dry Cell but what I mean is when I read there are different options on each different generator method like the gapping and the plate configuration's personally I was thinking about making a nickle/neoprene dry cell 120 plates 4x4 but i'm thinking it's going to draw an amazing number of amps the main thing I was wondering is there an already successful build where someone has created a 100% hho operated generator?

Casiovega
05-31-2010, 08:42 AM
As for the girlfriend she's already going nuts lol but her papa is an electrician and she puts up with a lot the pockets are deep but only so deep lol already told her I was gonna monster machine her truck 05 base colorado she told me to go flour my nuts hehe so we'll see how this goes ;)

BioFarmer93
05-31-2010, 12:17 PM
"My goal is to build a small generator enough to supply the current for the hho machine and run a 110v plug in perferably dc to the hho and an a/c inverter somewhere along the lines. I'd appreciate any help and any direction you can share i'm always interested in reading more about this the more I read the more excited I get."

"I was thinking about making a nickle/neoprene dry cell 120 plates 4x4 but i'm thinking it's going to draw an amazing number of amps the main thing I was wondering is there an already successful build where someone has created a 100% hho operated generator?"

Yuri,
As I read your posts I can see that English is not your first language, perhaps it is the structure of the language that makes it sound as if you are thinking of building an electrical generator to power the HHO cell that will power the generator? You do know, if that is your goal, that it has losses that make it un-workable, right? Hopefully that is not what you mean... Please explain again what it is you want to do.

Casiovega
06-01-2010, 05:02 PM
Actually that is my mission to an extent lol.

I want to be able to produce enough hho at a low enough amperage to have a generator with a combustion engine in order to run a generator kind of like a diesel electric motor in a locomotive and generate the required amperage to keep the unit running continuously

I hope to do this with a 24v system consisting of a couple of deep cell batteries a rotary motor with generator attached to the drive shaft i've heard of people having a single cylinder running and i'm hoping due to the extra room for the combustion with this engine that it will give the hydrogen and oxygen more room to work in and allow it to get that little extra force behind itself they're very efficient in comparison to your standard inline 4 or other piston run engines.

BioFarmer93
06-01-2010, 06:49 PM
Aha, I see.. Very well then, it appears that you may have accidentally arrived at the wrong forum. The people at this forum- http://oupower.com/phpBB2/ are trying to do the same thing. And the people at this forum- www.overunity.com seem to have a couple of youtube videos on their opening page, of people who have done exactly what you want to do! I will warn you now that it is no easy task, and that your pockets must be very deep. The very best of luck to you, and please keep us informed of your progress!

Philldpapill
06-01-2010, 07:50 PM
Is this the process you are talking about? If so, that is over unity and every known physical law, for hundreds of years, says that our current universe doesn't work that way. You MIGHT be able to keep the thing running without any load for a couple of seconds, but once you attach a load, the process stops very quickly because you're taking the energy out. Try it if you want, but HHOForums is more for the practical application of HHO and not so much breaking the laws of physics.

-->HHO-->Cylinders-->Generator-->Electrical output-->HHO Cell--V
^---------------------------------<----------------------------

BioFarmer93
06-01-2010, 08:39 PM
Oh PHIL!! Why'd you have to jump in an' be the hard guy? Those laws are just general rules of thumb... You gotta have FAITH, my brotha. With the introduction of super capacitors, magnetic levitation bearings, a Tesla 4 battery self charging arrangement and a radiant energy receiving coil carefully arranged around a really choppy DC spark gap.... My God, man... Anything is possible!

Philldpapill
06-01-2010, 10:24 PM
Arrrrrrg, BioFarmer, you've been around the forums for a while - you know I'm incapable of keeping my big mouth shut when it comes to OU. All these new technologies are amazing, BUT they are all based on the same run-of-the-mill laws of nature that we've known for over 100 years. They are now within our grasp because of new MATERIALS. The laws of thermodynamics still stand just as they did when they were first realized.

I really don't mean to be a hard-a$$. I just meant that you might not get the same encouragement that you would at an OU forum. One certain guy from a certain island nation made some insanely bold claims of OU, and he was literally banned from the forum - although for reasons not concerning OU, but his general A-hole, arrogant, "I'm hear to teach you something of the magic of cooling fans and Thermoelectric junctions". It was a riot. I suggest you read the thread "Everyone Please Read!!!"

BioFarmer93
06-01-2010, 11:18 PM
LOL! OMG! I did read that- actually that was the FIRST one I read- how could I not?? I mean really "Everyone please read this" ... You might want to thank Richard, he probably brought this forum more viewership than anyone realizes...
I knew when Yuri wrote that last post that if you still had a breath of life left in you, that you would crawl through a burning building to set him straight.. I was just trying to send him gently to a more OU hospitable environment before it hit the fan.

Seriously though, did you ever check out that Tesla 4 battery self charging deal? Apparently it was rather extensively tested by a major concern and worked flawlessly. No one could actually figure out how it did what it did, I'm talkin' EE's here. But then, the man was a savant... I would love to be able to go back in time and be his lab assistant.

lhazleton
06-02-2010, 08:36 PM
Holy crap!!!!!!!! Thanks Phil..........I had all but forgotten about Richard and his magic reactor:D What's up with your Hulk PWM???????????

Just for old-time's sake; "Down wid racism".:D
Bumpity, bumpity, bump.