PDA

View Full Version : New to HHO

jbeach27
05-28-2010, 05:42 PM
Hey everyone. I am looking into getting a dry cell in my car. I already have the kit. I was just wondering what else I need to make this work properly. I have a 99 grand am GT 3.4.

Any help would be helpful.

lhazleton
05-28-2010, 06:45 PM
What's included in the 'kit' and what setup is the reactor?

jbeach27
05-31-2010, 08:01 PM
Sorry for the delayed response.

Here is what I purchased.

http://cgi.ebay.com/HHO-DRY-CELL-KIT-HYDROGEN-GENERATOR-ELECTROLYZER-REBATE-/160434334157?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item255aa1a9cd#ht_10943wt_1074

jbeach27
05-31-2010, 08:05 PM
I meant, this is what I want to purchase. I wrote the first part in thinking that is what I wanted to purchase. Now that I read your 3 post, I am re-considering my options.

What do you think of this though?

http://cgi.ebay.com/HHO-DRY-CELL-KIT-HYDROGEN-GENERATOR-ELECTROLYZER-REBATE-/160434334157?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item255aa1a9cd#ht_10943wt_1074

jbeach27
05-31-2010, 09:17 PM
Do you sell your system? I am interested?

lhazleton
06-01-2010, 11:37 AM
You really should do lots of research and then build your own system. If it's not possible, at least you're on the right track by asking questions.
Koya knows what he's doing. He builds reactors for commercial diesel engines and has had great success.
As the old saying goes, "let the buyer beware". I've never bought a kit, but I've found similar reports about HydroClub USA as this one:
This is from HHO Scambusters.com

BEWARE!!! Do not do business with HydroClubUSA
« on: December 10, 2008, 07:08:52 PM »
This is an internet business. They sold me a generator which is not what it is claimed to be. I haven't received it yet but based on the statistics they give the unit can't possibly do what they claim. I E-mailed them and asked to return the generator when it arrives for a refund. They refused. Some of you are a lot more experienced in HHO production than I am. I will give you some statistics. They claim their unit will produce 1 liter of HHO in 43 seconds at an amp draw of 10 to 12 amps. Their unit is constructed of hexagonal 4 inch plates and the gaskets are HDPE ) O-Rings which have an I.D. of 2 7/8 inch. They use 9 plates arranged as -NNN+NNN- . Can someone tell me how their claims can be possibly met. I asked them to put 2 more neutrals in my cell and offered to pay for them and they refused. Without these extra neutral plates this system will run hot. They missrepresent what they have and when you find them out will not refund your money. When you try and ask technical questions about their unit they claim they are too busy to discuss this with you and remind you they have many satisfied customers. When you spend $100 with them, you become a member of the club. They are the "Amway" of HHO companies.

Dave Nowlin

PS. Additionally, a reactor setup like this may put out 2LPM, but the majority of the output will be steam, not HHO.

jbeach27
06-01-2010, 12:37 PM
Thank you for the post. I am most definitely interesting in creating my own! Where is a good place to start reading about creating them?

lhazleton
06-02-2010, 08:40 PM
Koya,
When are ya gonna post the Bubbler vid?
So many people seem confused over how to construct one, possibly due to there being so many different design concepts.:confused:

H2OPWR
06-03-2010, 12:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMLRXHkfYrY

That link above shows how I put the air stone is assembled to use in a bubbler. The second video is the actual application when the air stone are in action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoSEv0XlZeY&feature=related

Sorry Lee, I got carried away testing the F-250 I just finished. Man this diesel loves HHO, F-250 gets 23 mpg during what I consider mix driving.

I have another system to build for another mill, since I used all the bubbler previously build I will shoot a fresh video of the entire bubbler build. It won't be until tomorrow night to post. I still have to get my riding in, testing my new Ultra Classic's system.

I watched both video's. VERY NICE. Thanks Koya

Larry