PDA

View Full Version : H-ICE Engines in Toronto, ON

gavincanada
05-10-2010, 06:43 PM
Hello:
I am very interested in purchasing a full hydrogen IC Engine, but have been unable to locate ANY at this point.

Furthermore, I have not been able to get my hands on ANY solid information or leads in regards to where I can purchase these units.

I do hope one of you can point me in the right direction.

I am in the Toronto, Ontario area.

Thank you for your time. I do hope to hear back from you soon.

rcflyn
05-11-2010, 02:52 PM
Koya, I'm thinking he wants to buy an Internal Combustion Engine that ONLY Runs On Hydrogen.
Not a Hydrogen unit to supliment his current engine...

gavincanada
05-12-2010, 12:14 PM
Yes. Correct.

I am looking for a FULL H-ICE.

I have messed with cells for years, and have had actually great results, and I don't in any way deny they are effective :))

BUT! im looking for the full nelson at this point.

Full hydrogen powered ICE please :))

any help would be grand.

thankyou:))

H2OPWR
05-12-2010, 04:56 PM
Yes. Correct.

I am looking for a FULL H-ICE.

I have messed with cells for years, and have had actually great results, and I don't in any way deny they are effective :))

BUT! im looking for the full nelson at this point.

Full hydrogen powered ICE please :))

any help would be grand.

thankyou:))

I could be wrong but highly doubt you will be able to find one. Before the engineering and cost of making one there first would have to be a market and there just is not yet. To purchase enough hydrogen to have the same amount of power there is in gasoline it would cost $8.00. That is the problem.

Larry

rcflyn
05-12-2010, 08:32 PM
I'm thinking, they're THERE. Look at the "FEW" Cars that The manufactures are building, that run on Hydrogen. They ARE there. Just not the Way you are hoping. I think Larry is correct in saying what he is saying, you're going to have a HARD time. The True Hydrogen I.C. Engine is way too new.
But, if you're really wanting one, I'd start contacting the Manufactures that are making the Hydrogen cars. I really don't think you're going to find your answers here.
Good luck, Keep us posted...