PDA

View Full Version : hho radiator on ebay and koh

waterbugs
03-08-2010, 01:37 PM
Hello every body and anybody out there. I want to know about the hho radiator that's on ebay can handle koh since it is made of aluminum. Does anybody out there is using the hho radiator and have any problem with it.

fastcompacts
03-08-2010, 03:35 PM
Hello every body and anybody out there. I want to know about the hho radiator that's on ebay can handle koh since it is made of aluminum. Does anybody out there is using the hho radiator and have any problem with it.

Well seeing how there are parts in this radiatior tat are aluminum then i dont think it would be a wise investment as I am 99.9% sure that KOH will eat aluminum. Also as i have seen it said in many other threads that a properly made cell will not need a radiator because heat is just wasted energy.

lhazleton
03-08-2010, 04:09 PM
Waterbugs,
Don't waste your money! A properly built reactor will never need cooling.
The aluminum will be destroyed quickly and you'll be left with nothing but a big, gunky mess.

cabrera
03-08-2010, 04:34 PM
It's gotta be copper.

lhazleton
03-08-2010, 04:38 PM
Andy,
What're you doing in here?
You're supposed to be figuring our wiring problems!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

waterbugs
03-08-2010, 11:20 PM
I am working on some other project and it will be wet cell and I m sure it will over heat. I'm not using it on cars this time. It's a cooking stove that I'm experimenting on. It is gonna be able to cook just like a regular stove so it will need plenty of hho and for sure there will be heat because it will be use on a regular basis and it will be running for a long period. Anybody have any ideas? Why would they sell the radiator on ebay if that stuff don't last?

fastcompacts
03-09-2010, 11:23 AM
I am working on some other project and it will be wet cell and I m sure it will over heat. I'm not using it on cars this time. It's a cooking stove that I'm experimenting on. It is gonna be able to cook just like a regular stove so it will need plenty of hho and for sure there will be heat because it will be use on a regular basis and it will be running for a long period. Anybody have any ideas? Why would they sell the radiator on ebay if that stuff don't last?
If you dont know by now ill let you in on some valuable information. Just becasue they say something about an item on eBay doesnt make it true, alot of the people selling things on there are only there to make a quick buck. Alot of the stuff is cheap and poorly made knock offs. I dont mean this is any negative sort of way i just want to give you a heads up so they dont sucker you into buying crappy parts. If you really want a radiator that will work do a little research and see if you can find any vehicles that use radiators that dont have aluminum in them, im sure they are out there. If you do you can prolly get one from a junkyard or something cheap. anyways good luck on your testing.:)

cabrera
03-09-2010, 01:18 PM

Waterbugs, if you must use a cooling fan you need something that has copper tubing. Aluminum fins are ok but the liquid passages MUST NOT be aluminum. On this check the inlet & outlet tips, thay may be aluminum so you would have to replace them.

Try a flex lite 4116

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/512JPM6488L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Flex-lite-4118-TransLife-Transmission/dp/B00029J3WA