PDA

View Full Version : hho sensor for automobile

Ratking
02-26-2010, 03:55 PM
I am going to install a hho dry cell into my Honda 2002 odyssey with a V6 3.5 liter engine, would anybody let me know what sensors should I replace (In what I was learning the most mentionable Items are map sensor and maf sensor, beside those, is any other sensor are necessary to concern?

lhazleton
02-27-2010, 09:54 AM
Ratking,
You don't replace any sensors. You must merely adjust the signal each sends to the ECM by means of electronic devices.
For starters, with a 3.5L engine, you'll need a reactor that puts out 1.75LPM at 25 amps or less.
A Volo FS2 will take care of your MAP/MAF/AIT/ECT adjustments. A digital
Dual O2 EFIE will allow you to trim the fuel pulses.
If this year still has an adjustable distributor, you can retard it a couple of degrees also.
Lee

Ratking
03-01-2010, 01:52 PM
Hello lhazleton !
Thank you for your valuable answer, I will try my best to put that system in my vehicle then will let everyone know how it going to be. thanks again.

Ratking
03-02-2010, 01:02 AM
Dear every one !
I have a question about 2 different kind of electrolytes. they are potassium hydroxide and sodium hydroxide. which one is a better electrolysis and which one has more cleanliness after we electrolyze. can these 2 be mix together? will there be a dangerous reaction?

Thank you in advance