PDA

View Full Version : HHO from A to Z

linkintiger
02-10-2010, 08:19 PM
i found a web site read the whole chapter the amount of information is amazing http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter10.pdf

RustyLugNut
02-10-2010, 08:47 PM
Lots of good information mixed in with errors and the usual hocus pocus. Not a good technical paper.

linkintiger
02-10-2010, 09:25 PM
cab you give one or too example which page and paragraph?

RustyLugNut
02-11-2010, 03:16 AM
Running a vehicle on HHO alone, from onboard water splitting generators, is a well known impossibility. He implicates himself (the author) as a charlatan in the first few paragraphs of the first page by acknowledging this.

linkintiger
02-12-2010, 04:01 PM
maybe but the rest is very interesting it also explain how to get 6lpm on 1amp from car battery but of course production of the cell itself is very expensive.

RustyLugNut
02-14-2010, 12:36 PM
It took a bit of doing, but I forced myself to read through the document.

It does have a lot of good information. It has a lot of bogus information. It has many half-truths.

The author has collected information verbatim and admits through his disclaimer that nothing is tested or guaranteed. Use at your own risk. Unless you have a formidable array of education and experience, I would take heed, lest you waste much time and resources.

The basic HHO discussion is good.

The water injection topic has value and interest.

The rest have too much pseudo science involved for the neophyte to use as a guide.

again, use at your own risk.