PDA

View Full Version : Doubts about EFIE configuratio and Dry cell size (newone)

Dionican
01-07-2010, 09:05 PM
Hello to all,
I have a ford fiesta 1.0 72 HP, and I put my little dry cell working (1.25 LPM 16 Amps, this quantity is enough?), but don't have much difference ( just about 9%). After I added one EFIE but I don't know how configurate the EFIE (how many mV I should add to the O2 sensor). Please anyone can help me?
Thanks

fastcompacts
01-12-2010, 04:49 PM
I may not be an expert at this but i am pretty sure you need to increase the mV(millivolts) that the car is recieving. I dont think decreasing the signal is the proper way to go because if a decrease in the signal was the way to increase milage than all you would have to do would be to place a resistor inline with the wiring on the O2 (which would completely make the EFIE pointless). So again you need to increase the mV that the car is seeing. I dont think that there is any one magic number to tell you. Its all trial and error. Start by adding a small amount of mV and keep recording the data and increasing the mV until you get the results you want or get a CEL(check engine light). Hope this helps. Good luck and happy tuning.;)