PDA

View Full Version : First in the world

richard_lyew
12-27-2009, 09:22 PM
here is a first in the world dry cell with air cooling.

here is the blueprint
http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/9489/blueprint.th.jpg (http://img707.imageshack.us/i/blueprint.jpg/)

videos

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7EUB4TeOaW0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7EUB4TeOaW0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a4xxPBWJHo4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a4xxPBWJHo4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k2ZuRP6BSY4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k2ZuRP6BSY4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Philldpapill
12-27-2009, 10:18 PM
Richard, I must admit - it's a clever way of cooling the cell. However, a good cell design shouldn't need cooling in the first place. If you need to cool the cell, you are wasting power in the cell itself, then on top of it, you are wasting power by running the fan to dissipate the heat.

Again, it IS clever, but if you electrolyte is very concentrated and your plate spacing is good, you shouldn't be dissipating excessive heat in the first place.

richard_lyew
12-27-2009, 10:33 PM
well i wanted to use 5 n plates but the production is so low, even 4 n plates the production didnt impress me so i went with 3 n plates, that is 3volts each plate, the production is very nice at about 4LPM@25amps. i dont mind using 0.68amps to cool the cell because im getting the out put that i want.

i have a question for all, i am thinking of using Sodium Silicate as an corrosion inhibitor, please tell me what you think about this.

also i will be mounting the cooling part of the generator in the front bumper where it can get cool air blowing on it like a inter-cooler.

i will post videos of the setup soon :D

HurstOlds
12-28-2009, 12:48 AM
here is a first in the world dry cell with air cooling.

.............nice

richard_lyew
12-28-2009, 12:59 AM
thanks man, i will post the zero holes with dual cooling soon, that will have the electrolyte mixture touching only plate face NO HOLES and i will still use this cooling design with it. :D

Roland Jacques
12-28-2009, 06:52 AM
Neat to see something different.
Your design is very cleaver, but you are still ignoring some basic electrolyser principles. Unnecessarly creating extra heat, then using more power to cool it is still counter-productive for effiency.

FWIW SS is very poor at dissipating heat. Even with a fan on one end it may have little cooling effect on the unit. I'd like to no the temp difference of the water when fan is on and off.

Roland Jacques
12-28-2009, 06:56 AM
well i wanted to use 5 n plates but the production is so low, even 4 n plates the production didnt impress me so i went with 3 n plates, that is 3volts each plate, the production is very nice at about 4LPM@25amps.

Wow 4LPM @25amps is incredable. now factor out water vapor and give the real LPM.

Mika
12-28-2009, 09:31 AM
4lpm at 25 amps is overunity, over half of it must be water vapor.

richard_lyew
12-28-2009, 09:45 AM
ha haaaaa, all the plates, connecting rods and nuts are all cryo treated then re tempered and mirror finished. i can just imagine when i finish this new design that im working on with no holes :D next time im sending things to get cryo treated im going to send the wire connectors too to see if it adds even 5% more efficiency :D

hhonewbie
12-28-2009, 02:06 PM
Richard, I must admit - it's a clever way of cooling the cell. Again, it IS clever.

Clever my ass. This is not a first and its no where near as efficient as it is to pump & cool the electrolyte through a small radiator if needed. Wasted plate surface for the sake of air cooled fins, could have used it for more HHO production.
As for the minute amount of power it takes to power a fan or pump its no strain on the alternator.

H2OPWR
12-28-2009, 04:39 PM
So far I have ignored this person's threads and posts because I am a busy man and do not have time to mess with stupidity and dishonesty.

This one finally ****ed me off enough to make a post. It really ****es me off to see some A$$HAT misdirect some new person who does not have enough experience to know the difference. A thread like this has the potential to cause many to waste their hard earned money chasing a pipe dream. Richard, You and Smack need to get together and tell each other lies. Leave us out of it.

I finally could not stop myself from responding. This response is for any new person to this forum that is looking for the goose that lays golden eggs. This crap is not it.

Absolutely nothing in this cell design will help anyone with any additional production at all and most of it will hurt effeciency.

First this cell would be extremely lucky to get 1.5 LPM HHO at 12 volts 25 amps. No where near 4 LPM. Furthermore 4 LPM at 300 watts would get anyone responsible for the build a Nobel Peace Prize. Done Deal. That kind of effeciency would mean free energy for anyone copying the design. A larger design of a cell with that kind of effeciency could power your home easily off just water.

Second, COOLING???, That cooling set up will do little if anything at all to cool a cell down. Stainless Steel is a poor thermal conductor. Furthermore WHY would anyone make a device that runs hotter than they want it to. Making a device that runs cool is brain dead easy. Just keep the voltage per plate gap between 2 and 2.3 volts and keep the current down to about 1 watt per 4 sq inches of plate surface. The cell will never get over 140 degrees. NEVER EVER EVER. My favorite question is, why would you fight the heat anyway? The hotter your cell runs the more conductive it becomes. Hence runaway amp draw. The only reason the cell keeps increasing amp draw is because it is becoming less resistant hence more effecient. Just build a cell that can handle the temperature and let it do its thing. Scrubbing the water out of the gas is easy. I run my cell over 200 degrees all the time and produce dry cool (70 degree F) gas.

Third, What in the world would anyone spend time or money to get a mirror finish on a plate. Just some easy simple research will tell anyone that just the opposite is desired for optimum performance. The big boys (Large companies and professional research facilities) are spending millions to make the plate surface as porous as possible. More surface area will always equal more production and higher effeciency. A little research should convince anyone of that.

Fourth, Anyone that talks about cryo treating and mirror polishing the bolts, nuts, and wire connections needs to rethink life. The bolts simply hold the cell together. Someone please tell me just how changing anything with the bolt surface will do anything except make them shine. WHAT, A 5% increase in effeciency by Cryo treating a wire connector. Richard, Super conductors do run very cold. They are kept cold all the time to reduce resistance! Simply getting something cold then letting it warm back up DOES NOTHING!!!!! You must KEEP it cold to reduce resistance. That does not apply to water. It loses resistance as it warms up rapidly. Sure the plates gain some resistance but the water loses resistance MUCH faster than the metal gains it as it warms up. YOUR CELL WILL BE MORE EFFECIENT WHEN IT IS HOT!

Now that I have broken my promise to myself to not respond to any of Richards posts I think I will just go beat my head against some cold Alaska Ice. Maybe Cryo Treating my head then Mirror polishing it will make my brain more effecient.

Larry

Philldpapill
12-28-2009, 05:13 PM
Larry, your post just gave new meaning to "ROFL". I always thought it was just some stupid, over-used internet acronym, but I guess I was mistaken. You really can be ROFL.

Roland Jacques
12-28-2009, 05:31 PM
Clever my ass. This is not a first and its no where near as efficient as it is to pump & cool the electrolyte through a small radiator if needed.

Yeah true, but sometime when someone try's this hard, you have to find something positive to say. I think the new kinder gentler Phill was demonstrating his new found skills. Good for you Phill. :p

Wasted plate surface for the sake of air cooled fins, could have used it for more HHO production.
Yeah thiers that also. and that is kind of up there

As for the minute amount of power it takes to power a fan or pump its no strain on the alternator. Yeah true. but the reality running that fan in that config with SS will probably not even drop the temp 2 degrees.

Bottom line the only logical reason to cool an electrolyzer is to reduce water vapor. Right? I mean 150 -200 degrees is the best temps for splitting water.

The only reason i can think of to have a plate gap voltage above 2.3 volts is to add heat, which produces more water vapor. So then whats the point in cooling a electrolyzer when he is already gone out of his way to waste extra energy just to heat it up in the first place? if he gets his voltage down to 2 -2.3 volts and he may find that no need to cool anything. IMO the only thing that could benefit from cooling is the water vapor (gases) coming out of his unit to condensate KOH out of the gases.

Roland Jacques
12-28-2009, 05:42 PM
Oops, i missed Larry,s post.:D:D Didn't mean to sound redundant.

Please be careful with that head cryoing we need you around here

richard_lyew
12-28-2009, 05:53 PM
So far I have ignored this person's threads and posts because I am a busy man and do not have time to mess with stupidity and dishonesty.

This one finally ****ed me off enough to make a post. It really ****es me off to see some A$$HAT misdirect some new person who does not have enough experience to know the difference. A thread like this has the potential to cause many to waste their hard earned money chasing a pipe dream. Richard, You and Smack need to get together and tell each other lies. Leave us out of it.

I finally could not stop myself from responding. This response is for any new person to this forum that is looking for the goose that lays golden eggs. This crap is not it.

Absolutely nothing in this cell design will help anyone with any additional production at all and most of it will hurt effeciency.

First this cell would be extremely lucky to get 1.5 LPM HHO at 12 volts 25 amps. No where near 4 LPM. Furthermore 4 LPM at 300 watts would get anyone responsible for the build a Nobel Peace Prize. Done Deal. That kind of effeciency would mean free energy for anyone copying the design. A larger design of a cell with that kind of effeciency could power your home easily off just water.

Second, COOLING???, That cooling set up will do little if anything at all to cool a cell down. Stainless Steel is a poor thermal conductor. Furthermore WHY would anyone make a device that runs hotter than they want it to. Making a device that runs cool is brain dead easy. Just keep the voltage per plate gap between 2 and 2.3 volts and keep the current down to about 1 watt per 4 sq inches of plate surface. The cell will never get over 140 degrees. NEVER EVER EVER. My favorite question is, why would you fight the heat anyway? The hotter your cell runs the more conductive it becomes. Hence runaway amp draw. The only reason the cell keeps increasing amp draw is because it is becoming less resistant hence more effecient. Just build a cell that can handle the temperature and let it do its thing. Scrubbing the water out of the gas is easy. I run my cell over 200 degrees all the time and produce dry cool (70 degree F) gas.

Third, What in the world would anyone spend time or money to get a mirror finish on a plate. Just some easy simple research will tell anyone that just the opposite is desired for optimum performance. The big boys (Large companies and professional research facilities) are spending millions to make the plate surface as porous as possible. More surface area will always equal more production and higher effeciency. A little research should convince anyone of that.

Fourth, Anyone that talks about cryo treating and mirror polishing the bolts, nuts, and wire connections needs to rethink life. The bolts simply hold the cell together. Someone please tell me just how changing anything with the bolt surface will do anything except make them shine. WHAT, A 5% increase in effeciency by Cryo treating a wire connector. Richard, Super conductors do run very cold. They are kept cold all the time to reduce resistance! Simply getting something cold then letting it warm back up DOES NOTHING!!!!! You must KEEP it cold to reduce resistance. That does not apply to water. It loses resistance as it warms up rapidly. Sure the plates gain some resistance but the water loses resistance MUCH faster than the metal gains it as it warms up. YOUR CELL WILL BE MORE EFFECIENT WHEN IT IS HOT!

Now that I have broken my promise to myself to not respond to any of Richards posts I think I will just go beat my head against some cold Alaska Ice. Maybe Cryo Treating my head then Mirror polishing it will make my brain more effecient.

Larry

first thing, i didnt say i cryo treat the bolts that hold the cell together. i said i cryo treat and re temper the connecting rods and nuts, i didnt mirror finish the nuts and connecting bolts LOL, y you think so stupid? LMAO i only mirror finish the surface of the plates to eliminate all edges because no matter how small a edge is it is still a edge and edges leak current. the next thing, a cell at cold start and running for 10mins have the best production level of that cell, i want to keep my cell's condition as close as possible to the state is was at cold start up. yes i think you should go beat your head against the wall LMAO :D because no matter what you say i know what to do and i never follow everything what people say, i do my thing and you just have to live with it LOL. i know how to build the best dry cell in the world and you cant tell me nothing that someone else havnt told me before about calculations and wasting current bla bla
you said it is best to keep the plates at 2 to 2.5volts but a more efficient cell would be to have the plates at 1.5 each becayse the electrolysis starts just 1.2volts http://www.crscientific.com/electrolysis.html so you would be wasting current at 2.5 volts LOL and you think you can tell me the holy way to do this? LOL you might be able to dazzle someone else but you cant tell me nothing. all i will do is sit back laugh and watch you run up your blood pressure LAWL come on man dont be mad because i found a way to use 0.68amp to cool my cell LOL im cooling the direct source of the heat itself "THE PLATES" plus when you see how i mount it you will flip :D i have learn about dry cells and how they work when i first joined this forum and i know the best dry cell to make is to have each plate at 1.5volts but come on the production would be so weak, in all i have plates for this cell im using now for each cell to have 5 n plates but the production sucks so i took out 2 n plates to have the cell at 3 n plates thats 3volts per plate just0.5volt above what you recommend. you just mad because my cell stay cool with a nice production LAWL ROFL LMAO LOL LMFAO ALL of that LALALLALALLAL HAHAHAHHA

i read these things man i know how it works LOL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrolysis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_current

cabrera
12-28-2009, 06:08 PM
I love it here!
It's so entertaining! http://www.emofaces.com/en/smilies/p/popcorn-eating-smile.gif lol

Roland Jacques
12-28-2009, 07:47 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k2ZuRP6BSY4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k2ZuRP6BSY4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

You got love the audio of minute 2:40 of this video

This cell can even "downs racism" Who-da-thunk-it. A fan on a electrolyzer.
Lincoln, King, Mandela, Gandhi sure could of used one of these.

i know how to build the best dry cell in the world that can also end racism :D:D:D:rolleyes:

Philldpapill
12-28-2009, 08:46 PM
Excuse me, but W-T-F does "racism" have anything to do with methods of producing HHO? I don't think anyone on here gives a good-god-damn about what your skin color is, Richard. I have absolutely no idea about anyone's skin color except yours because you have repeatedly made it a point. If you want to tag your HHO cell with the race of who made it, I can assure you - it doesn't look good on black people anywhere... Leave your racist BS out of this, jacka$$.

I swear, I really do think you get on here and TRY to **** people off. That's called Trolling and it's not welcome here.

Philldpapill
12-28-2009, 08:53 PM
ha haaaaa, all the plates, connecting rods and nuts are all cryo treated then re tempered and mirror finished. i can just imagine when i finish this new design that im working on with no holes :D next time im sending things to get cryo treated im going to send the wire connectors too to see if it adds even 5% more efficiency :D

And yes, Richard, you DID say all that BS was cryo treated and mirror finished. Oops?

H2OPWR
12-29-2009, 12:04 AM
I know that many have ask this of you many times over. Richard PLEASE show some proof of your claims. I can claim anything I want to and NEVER show proof. That only means that I am a legend in my own mind and I can not back it up.

Richard either show legitimate proof or admit that you are a mindless lying coward.

I will make you a deal. Show REAL proof to all of us that you can make 4 LPM HHO with 25 amps at 12 volts and I will do a Youtube video hailing you as KING RICHARD. In fact I will get on the SmartScareCrow show and hail you as KING RICHARD.

Real proof means an uncut video using real test meters showing gas temps, True Volts, True Amps. ETC, Measuring the gas in a legitimate way. By the way we would like a close up of the gas. Nothing visible must show.

The truth is that I would love to see you prove your claims. I would love to see you make that video. I would love to beleive that 13.33 MMW is possible of real gas. I would practically do anything to actually see that. The truth is that you are really a mindless lying coward that can not and will not show proof.

You just keep rambling on and lyeing to everyone. The only thing that angers me is that some newbie may actually waste their money trying to copy you because they do not know better.

Please everyone here. After any of Richard's posts just make the same post over and over.

PROOF RICHARD PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Larry

hhonewbie
12-29-2009, 03:20 AM
You guys just need to ignore this guy and post no more replys full stop.
Rich you need to learn how to be humble, your head is swelling to the point where it could explode:o.

richard_lyew
12-29-2009, 07:57 AM
LOL i said so much things and the only thing you hear was racism LOL oh my god its so funny, anyways when some people do videos on here they say down with big oil and nobody said anything about that LOL :D i just feel like saying down with racism LOL everybody have something they are fighting for, why you have a problem with me fighting racism? :D i would like to say up with big oil and down with racism. i wonder what happen to freedom of speech? and you try to call me a troll when you are the one bring up all kind of stupidness and start up the big fight LOL its always like this when i make a thread man, why does my threads always attract so much trolls? geez. and when people with big gains dont come out to forums everybody gets mad LOL but the truth is every time somebody introduce something new there will be people who will talk bull and try their best to discredit or stop it LMAO i read alot and these people are nothing to me. i am here doing my thing and will be forever improving,my next dry cell might not even make it to the forums because im looking to touch on double digit MMW and yes everybody will say its impossible

richard_lyew
01-01-2010, 12:11 AM
Wow 4LPM @25amps is incredable. now factor out water vapor and give the real LPM.

still not bad, 3LPM after scrubbler :D i will have videos soon

Helz_McFugly
01-05-2010, 01:33 PM
youll never get any proof out of this lugnutt. dont bother Larry. but his false claims do need to be called to save everyone time and money who could be puting it into research thats on the right track.

Helz_McFugly
01-05-2010, 01:50 PM
First in the world reactor built wrong? noooooooo. I can give you links to about 30 sites that sell cells that are built wrong, just like this one. 3 cell stacks, 4 cell stacks, that make more steam then they do anything. Rich, if you want to try something that is actually efficient then make a 7, 8, or 9 cell stacks. theres no need for all that cooling garbage. Richard, one more question I bet you cant answer. If your car, your car with the please read this system on it, holds 15 gallons of gas how far can you drive on that tank of gas???? same question I asked you 6 months ago, you still never answered, Mr. 300MPG.
Im sure youll dance around it rather then answer it with a number,

Helz_McFugly
01-05-2010, 02:14 PM
PROOF RICHARD PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF! PROOF!
Sorry im very immature. :p

Helz_McFugly
01-05-2010, 04:00 PM
Okay guys/gals I am a newbie in here and in the HHO world but I have toyed with almost all the configuration I've found and yes most of them generate heat, to point of me designing a cooling system chich I discontinued knowing a cell can be design not to creat heat. What I've learned form here and what I've read from Rich post does not match. I would like to see some proof myself. This is a learining arena not to "bull****" post something eveyone can duplicate and find the altimate solution to combat the rising fuel cost. A cell design consuming small amount of amp and yet delivers good gas. For testing I've not tried the coke bottle trick but always used my torch to verify I am producing gas. the latest is a 7 plate +nnnnn- configuration I forced induced 50 amp with a battery charger for an hour solution temp reach 84 degrees. As far, as production 2" flame which is my goal for the home heating I am working on.

If only I smarter to make a video so I can post my result, too old to learn I guess.

thats what kids and grandkids are for. :p

richard_lyew
01-05-2010, 08:10 PM
relax people i will post a video soon with everything, just give me some time geez. i have to use my friend's garage to take a part of the car apart so everybody can see everything, i will even show my AFC readings and MAF guage reading, voltage reading etc. relat and give me some time. :D

Helz_McFugly
01-06-2010, 08:37 AM
I knew you couldnt answer my simple simple question. keep dancing around.

Philldpapill
01-06-2010, 12:40 PM
This whole notion that Richard has presented about "cooling" his HHO system, is flat out stupid. My PWM system I'm designing has been having a problem with heat. I COULD just throw a fan on it and hope it will keep it cool, OR I could find out what the G'dam problem is in the first place(stray inductances) and fix THAT. The idea of putting a band-aid on the heat issue, like Richard is talking about doing, isn't just inefficient, but double inefficient as you're wasting power from the excess heat, and then wasting MORE power by dumping energy into the cooling of the system.

FIX THE G'DAM PROBLEM FIRST YOU JACKA$$

richard_lyew
01-08-2010, 09:45 AM
This whole notion that Richard has presented about "cooling" his HHO system, is flat out stupid. My PWM system I'm designing has been having a problem with heat. I COULD just throw a fan on it and hope it will keep it cool, OR I could find out what the G'dam problem is in the first place(stray inductances) and fix THAT. The idea of putting a band-aid on the heat issue, like Richard is talking about doing, isn't just inefficient, but double inefficient as you're wasting power from the excess heat, and then wasting MORE power by dumping energy into the cooling of the system.

FIX THE G'DAM PROBLEM FIRST YOU JACKA$$

LOL i have 2 very serious question for all who use PWM's. 1. does your PWM have a fan on it to cool it(how much AMPs does that fan use?)? 2. about how much current does a PWM waste or use to operate?.

and Phill i told you already man i know when i use 3 N plates that im wasting a little current but the production is way higher than 5 N plates, so i rather to keep a cell that is giving me high output cool than have one that is giving lame output and i dont have to do nothing just sit there with my lame 1.5LPM, i dont mind if it comes with a little vapor because i was planning on using the vapor anyways, because when you scrub the vapor you will get pure Oxygen and a little more Oxygen never hurt nobody.

1 more question for everybody, please tell me if by cooling my cell if my gaskets will last longer?

as soon as this cold pass i will make the video. :D

everybody cuss me about wasting current because i put a fan in the mix, when all them Hippocrates already have a fan in their system. i wonder if their fans are using no power? LOL :D

Owen_
01-08-2010, 11:41 AM
I see no problem with making an inefficient HHO cell as long as you know that that is what your doing. And you make a good point about the out put. You can produce more HHO at a higher V, you get less per Amp, but that's not what your trying to do, or you would be running it at <2V per cell.
to get high output of an efficient cell it would need to be big. Which means expensive and hard to fit under the hood.
I hate to see bickering on forums that interest me. Most people here have there focus on trying to maximize efficiency of cells, but there are other objectives that are valid, but lets all try to be civil and honest about what we are trying to accomplish. And above all honest about our success and failures, as HHO has become a snake oil industry, we need to keep this site a place of science.

Helz_McFugly
01-08-2010, 02:37 PM
I agree owen, but if you come on here and claim 150-300mpg's and refuse to show proof of it but argue that its real while all the time describing a system that is very inefficient, it kinda gets under your skin.
if I had a system that would get me 150-300MPGs I wouldn't be waisting my time building a small inefficient reactor. I would be working to improve the already ground breaking system I already have working and spreading the word and blueprints of such a build and put a stop to all the skeptics and nay sayers and scammers who make this community a snake oil industry. but you cant do that if it doesn't exist now can ya.

cabrera
01-08-2010, 04:27 PM
relax people i will post a video soon with everything, just give me some time geez. i have to use my friend's garage to take a part of the car apart so everybody can see everything, i will even show my AFC readings and MAF guage reading, voltage reading etc. relat and give me some time. :D

everybody cuss me about wasting current because i put a fan in the mix

Richard, I've been sitting quietly on the sidelines saying nothing but seriously,
I think everybody cuss you not about wasting current but about wasting our TIME.
BS comes in all sizes. We got a saying here in the US, Put up or Shut up!
TIME'S UP!

01-08-2010, 04:32 PM
yea, too much foreplay.

I think there is a place for fans, as you can get muffin fans that run at .5 watts, but if you have something to show, show it.

If you can't run it, stop wasting everyone's time.

The reality is that it takes no time to post a video. If you can't post it, you can't do it.

Philldpapill
01-08-2010, 04:51 PM
I find it supremely ironic that Richard's signature is "EFFICIENCY!!!!!!!!!!"... His methods are the absolute opposite.

Who cares if your cell gets crazy output... If you make it efficient, you can just put multiple units in parallel and get the same output with LESS power than what you are doing, OR even better, you can get MORE output for the same power. That's how stupid your crappy efficiency idea is...

Roland Jacques
01-08-2010, 05:01 PM
Oh boy, i think this is where it gets good!
http://www.emofaces.com/en/smilies/p/popcorn-eating-smile.gif

cabrera
01-08-2010, 06:06 PM

Think I'll Join You Roland!

http://72.35.72.219/~library/26171/stuff/SmileyPopcorn.gif

Owen_
01-08-2010, 10:21 PM

Ha Ha Ha!

Mr. McFugly,
indeed, the amazing thing is "150 to 300MPG", just the lack of accuracy. That's like saying my car gets 22 to 44 mpg (really it gets 25.6 to 27.5).
If there is one car that i know a lot about it's a subaru, which makes me quite interested in Richard's experimenting, unfortunately it seems like there will be no real data here.

richard_lyew
01-08-2010, 10:34 PM
Richard, I've been sitting quietly on the sidelines saying nothing but seriously,
I think everybody cuss you not about wasting current but about wasting our TIME.
BS comes in all sizes. We got a saying here in the US, Put up or Shut up!
TIME'S UP!

LOL wasting YOUR time? ha haaa please dont fool yourself on thinking that i am on anybody's clock my friend else you are mistaken. i do things on my own time, when i have the time to do it, i never rush myself, i always take my own sweet time, please dont wait on me for anything sir. nobody in the world can tell me what to do, how to do it, where to do it, when to do it. you just have to wait or dont wait, it dont matter to me.

here in Jamaica we have a saying too, it goes "si doung, shut up yu likkle bumboo clath and wait" :D

richard_lyew
01-08-2010, 10:39 PM
I see no problem with making an inefficient HHO cell as long as you know that that is what your doing. And you make a good point about the out put. You can produce more HHO at a higher V, you get less per Amp, but that's not what your trying to do, or you would be running it at <2V per cell.
to get high output of an efficient cell it would need to be big. Which means expensive and hard to fit under the hood.
I hate to see bickering on forums that interest me. Most people here have there focus on trying to maximize efficiency of cells, but there are other objectives that are valid, but lets all try to be civil and honest about what we are trying to accomplish. And above all honest about our success and failures, as HHO has become a snake oil industry, we need to keep this site a place of science.

Thank you very much for explaining because everybody is just on efficiency which yes it is important but come on what would you rather do? make a cell that waste no current but only gives 1.5LPM or make a cell that waste a little current and give you 4LPM? and use the same space and and material? :rolleyes:

richard_lyew
01-08-2010, 10:44 PM
yea, too much foreplay.

I think there is a place for fans, as you can get muffin fans that run at .5 watts, but if you have something to show, show it.

If you can't run it, stop wasting everyone's time.

The reality is that it takes no time to post a video. If you can't post it, you can't do it.

i am going to post a video but where i have my cell i will have to take the front left fender off the car to video everything, i know if i do a video now and not show everything people will say im storing HHO and that my cell cant be making that much bla bla so i just want some time to go to my friend's garage and take the fender off and video the whole thing. where the cell is now it is NOT visible at all. just wait or dont wait but i will post the video soon :D

richard_lyew
01-08-2010, 11:10 PM
I find it supremely ironic that Richard's signature is "EFFICIENCY!!!!!!!!!!"... His methods are the absolute opposite.

Who cares if your cell gets crazy output... If you make it efficient, you can just put multiple units in parallel and get the same output with LESS power than what you are doing, OR even better, you can get MORE output for the same power. That's how stupid your crappy efficiency idea is...

Exactly!!! multiple units means multiple cost and space use the list goes on :D i know i could just build 5 cells 12"x12" each with -nnnnn+nnnnn-nnnnn+nnnnn- and get nice output when i put all them together but where the hell would i put them? plus YOU Phill was cussing me about hauling around batteries and now you want me to haul around a bunch of cells LOL the dam cells weigh more than the batteries!!! i know how to build efficient cells man if i had the space to put them!!! :D

cabrera
01-08-2010, 11:27 PM
LOL wasting YOUR time? ha haaa please dont fool yourself on thinking that i am on anybody's clock my friend else you are mistaken. i do things on my own time, when i have the time to do it, i never rush myself, i always take my own sweet time, please dont wait on me for anything sir. nobody in the world can tell me what to do, how to do it, where to do it, when to do it. you just have to wait or dont wait, it dont matter to me.

here in Jamaica we have a saying too, it goes "si doung, shut up yu likkle bumboo clath and wait" :D

Thanks for your candor, I'm pleased it doesn't matter to you as I for one, have no more time for your hollow claims.
There is also another saying in Jamaica:

"Tap di blinkin lyin, yuh ole liyad." (stop lying.)

I'm done, and ...outta here.

Helz_McFugly
01-09-2010, 01:15 AM
Proof Richard Proof!!!!!!!!!!! its all http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/sign/sign0187.gif
how many miles can you travel in your car with a full tank of gas?
I think this makes the 18th time Ive asked this question. keep dancing around for us pinhead. http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/party/party0046.gifI think its safe to say that we all just sit back and laugh :D theres no blood pressure rising because of you as much as you would like to think it. you just upset people by misleading the newbies who dint know better.
your just a know it all, ego maniac, attention ***** who nobody wants to pay. I'm sure you build these things and claim yourself some kinds of brilliant scientist among your friends. I heard on one of your vids everyone talking about you building a nuke, I'm sure you just ate that up.

IM2L844
01-09-2010, 10:07 AM
Richard, you're a moron. Plain and simple. You don't **** me off. You totally lack any common sense and I pity you. Every single knowledgeable researcher here has called you out, but you continue exhibit your same perplexing pattern of narcissistic behavior. Your reasoning is flawed, your claims are flat out lies and everybody knows it. You have lost any and all credibility you may have once, if ever, had.

The only reason anybody gives you any attention at all is because you're an unusual curiosity ...a novelty...like some abnormal freak of nature side show that's hard to look away from. Just when we think you have exhausted your avenues of dishonesty and stupidity, you come up with even more absurd lies that only serve to demonstrate an even higher degree of stupidity than we thought possible. How stupid can one person be? We want to know. We're intrigued.

Philldpapill
01-09-2010, 12:43 PM
Richard, you DO have a point about the large cell vs. efficiency tradeoff. In engineering, there are always decisions you have to make about stuff like this. Sure, you can improve efficiency 0.001%, but it might double the cost of the project, so it's not worth it. However, I just find it funny that your signature is efficiency!!!, yet you don't seem to care that much. I think a better signature would be Efficacy!!!.

hhonewbie
01-09-2010, 01:33 PM
Come on guys you need to ignore Rich once and for all and just stop replying to his posts. The more you reply the more attention you give him. Forgive him for he knows not and not knows nothing. Just let him carry on with his claims. Without any proof it amounts to nada.

Helz_McFugly
01-09-2010, 02:01 PM
It would be nice if he would live by what he spews and not post on forums, because everything he puts up here is googleable and someone might be looking for information, and google could point them right to one of his posts. thats one more person misinformed.
And I love a good debate, so yea. Ill argue with a fence post if I think its out of line. :D

01-09-2010, 03:17 PM
Normally, in these situations, a moderator would lock a thread which wasn't going anywhere.

I think that Richard has been given ample time to post a result. He is just trying to draw attention, at this point.

Philldpapill
01-09-2010, 03:31 PM
Helz, you just said so yourself - you like a GOOD debate... This isn't a good debate. This is a deer that got hit on the interstate, and is laying there dying while it's nervous system makes is kick and twitch. It's dead, Helz... It's dead... Just turn and walk away.

Seriously though, let's all just stop feeding the beast. Richard is a troll and loves the attention he's getting, even if it's purely negative. Let's all make an oath to NOT reply to anything he posts, unless he has good evidence. THEN we can talk.

01-09-2010, 04:34 PM
Helz, you just said so yourself - you like a GOOD debate... This isn't a good debate. This is a deer that got hit on the interstate, and is laying there dying while it's nervous system makes is kick and twitch. It's dead, Helz... It's dead... Just turn and walk away.

Seriously though, let's all just stop feeding the beast. Richard is a troll and loves the attention he's getting, even if it's purely negative. Let's all make an oath to NOT reply to anything he posts, unless he has good evidence. THEN we can talk.

who is the moderator? can he just lock this?

Philldpapill
01-09-2010, 05:32 PM
Silence! Else I will come hit you with a dead chicken!

richard_lyew
01-11-2010, 04:38 PM
oh one more thing, why everybody talking about switching to nickle? im not going to do that, i am going to start gold plating all my plates. i found that buying a gold plating kit to gold plate my plates are cheaper than cryo treating them. gold plating kits have gotten cheap and is still getting cheaper so thats my next step. NO HOLES WITH ALL PLATES GOLD PLATED!!! :D

richard_lyew
01-11-2010, 04:41 PM
ooops i should had post this first but i dont know what happen LOL anyways ima just paste it here.

oh boy i dont have much time to reply to everybody right now but i see that a bunch of you guys have post comments,cussing,etc... but like 1 person said about every top scientist here have called me out bla bla bla etc but how can they call me out when im way ahead of them? nobody here is measuring their airflow vs their LPM of HHO vs their VAC pressure vs their RPM. in other words nobody here if not much people here has full controll over their system and know exactly whats going on at all aspect of operation but me and i will prove it in my next video, i will show the world what to use and how to use them to know exactly whats going on with your car at all point of operation and all points of RPM,VAC pressure, throttle position, air flow, the list goes on and on. but the forum will just have to wait until i can get to the garage and do the videos simple. full stop just wait and the top scientist will get a full understanding how everything works. then when everybody get up to speed and understand my system then i will start posting gasoline usage videos with time stamp, mileage, etc.

you guys will thank me later so just dam wait!!! :D

Owen_
01-11-2010, 04:53 PM
oh one more thing, why everybody talking about switching to nickle? im not going to do that, i am going to start gold plating all my plates. i found that buying a gold plating kit to gold plate my plates are cheaper than cryo treating them. gold plating kits have gotten cheap and is still getting cheaper so thats my next step. NO HOLES WITH ALL PLATES GOLD PLATED!!! :D

good luck with that....

Helz_McFugly
01-11-2010, 05:59 PM
gold plated SS still has the same resistance as SS. Nickel has a far lower resistance.
catch up Dick

EDIT: I can always come back here and edit. could you send a hooker over with that ass whooping Phill? Its good sport.

Philldpapill
01-11-2010, 06:46 PM
Owen, Helz, give me your physical addresses, please. I have an ass whooping to send to you guys for responding to this guy's nonsense.

Owen_
01-11-2010, 06:50 PM
Owen, Helz, give me your physical addresses, please. I have an ass whooping to send to you guys for responding to this guy's nonsense.

I wouldn't have posted, but it was already at the top of the list, you however just provided a "bump", do you know where you live?

01-11-2010, 06:53 PM
please lock this thread. who is the moderator here?

richard_lyew
02-03-2010, 08:50 PM
ok here we go, i finally got the time to take the car apart and did some videos but i only have 1 uploaded so far, by tomorrow i will have the rest uploaded.

this will give you an idea how i mix my HHO. first this i dont open my vacuum fully to atmosphere, also i dont use much throttle because opening the butterfly will drown the vacuum and the HHO. second i try to keep my air flow low at high RPM as again you will drown the HHO with too much AIR and it will be less potent. so that it for now, just try not to drown your HHO in too much air and dont open your throttle too much where you have zero vacuum.

i dont get much time to do too much of this HHO thing now but i have a boat system coming up which will be very good to share with this forum.

here is the first video
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UQ9_GPnqo8I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UQ9_GPnqo8I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:D

Helz_McFugly
02-04-2010, 08:56 AM
Idiot!!!!!!!!!!!

richard_lyew
02-04-2010, 12:33 PM
here are the other videos

this is how the system is mounted
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/L-pYfFtXPBw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/L-pYfFtXPBw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

this is a video of the car driving
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DSzVd_z4Nxo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DSzVd_z4Nxo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:D

02-04-2010, 01:18 PM
well, at least you can say that he's spent a lot of time working on this.

I am not sure what we are learning with these videos. There are no production results, no mileage base lines, no comparisons.

All I see is a couple of containers under the hood. One looks like a cappuccino machine and I think I see a frog swimming around in the other.

Results are results. none of these videos give us the info we need.

Make some claims and then prove them.

Helz_McFugly
02-04-2010, 02:22 PM
yea -30 means?
these vids tell us everything about dick.
I think these vids are to let us know what type of music he likes.

EDIT:

Helz, how did that dikslap work out for you last time you posted on this god-forsaken thread? Want another one?

it was like getting hit by a caterpillar falling from a tree on a windless day. come on man, i just cant help myself when it comes to such stupid sh&t being put up here when the OP thinks hes doing everyone a favor by putting this unhelpfull crock of sh&t up thinking hes the most briliant person on the planet. Its just good entertainment. If I laugh and nobody hears me, did i really laugh. I must LOL so everyone knows it including the person being laughed at. I just must. Hurry up with the damn Hulk PWM or Im going to T bag your eye sockets.

EDIT2:

all of this the biggest proof is my -30% on the AFC
There is not one single shred of proof in any of those videos. well other then you listen to rap. and theres a inefficient HHO reactor hooked up to a car that runs like crap.

Philldpapill
02-04-2010, 02:59 PM
Helz, how did that dikslap work out for you last time you posted on this god-forsaken thread? Want another one?

22350, you're an alright guy in my book, but if I found out where you live, that dikslap will apply to you, too.

This thread needs to be locked up. Preferably in a straight jacket with padded walls, and a large man in white scrubs with tatoos all over his body, waiting for the chance for the poster to get out of line again so he can wrestle with him.

richard_lyew
02-04-2010, 09:18 PM
well, at least you can say that he's spent a lot of time working on this.

I am not sure what we are learning with these videos. There are no production results, no mileage base lines, no comparisons.

All I see is a couple of containers under the hood. One looks like a cappuccino machine and I think I see a frog swimming around in the other.

Results are results. none of these videos give us the info we need.

Make some claims and then prove them.

ha haaahahaahhah ok let me help you, please take note of my correction, it is -30% and that means that im cutting back 60% of the gasoline going to the engine that the engine normally use. -30% is where im getting with just 1 small dry cell and no pwm and just using 25AMPS@3LPM, but its all about how you port your HHO, even if i only have 1LPM to work with i can still lean out the car. look on youtube or anywhere else you want and see if anybody can -30% on their AFC, take your time i will wait.

i am planning to be at -50%(the max a AFC can correct is -50% and that is like turning off the injectors) at idle and -40% while driving before the end of the year.

right now im getting about 75MPG on this car and its a v6 engine 3.0 liter.

oh yea about my cappuccino machine LOL, i think thats my first bubbler/reservoir, the second is a drippier to stop the foam when there is foam and the final container is the final bubbler. i dont really care how the system looks as long as its doing what its supposed to and my system is working PERFECT!!! NO extra vapor at all!!! :D

all of this the biggest proof is my -30% on the AFC :D

BeaverRat
02-04-2010, 11:55 PM
I'm sorry, Im new here and hate to criticize already, but after reading all this, what kind of drugs are you one? I know enough about basic laws of energy conservations and HHO Cells (and car MPG) that this is plain and simple BS. Please keep your infectious ideas off the web...

richard_lyew
02-05-2010, 12:08 AM
LOL wow people go great lengths to try and make me look like i dont know what im doing, you guys make new accounts just to start sh!t LMAO. instead of making new accounts to cuss and all this, try to learn from what im doing LMAO. i will be inactive for awhile with the project on the boat but i will stop by here every now and then to laugh at all the craziness from crazy people that i know will follow this thread LOL :D :D

i will try my best to reply to the PMs

BeaverRat
02-05-2010, 12:16 AM
Im sorry, but my account is me and no one else on this forum, I didn't make my account here with the purpose of bashing or making fun of anyone, I made to become more educated in HHO. It just so happens that this ridiculous thread was going on at the same time I made my account, so I couldn't resist posting in it... I hate to be mean, but how can you honestly expect us to believe you, every single one of your claims is unheard of and outrageous. I nor anyone else half smart will believe you until you give us solid proof. Measure your output and show us EVERYTHING (Volts,Amps,LPM and all the equipment you are measuring it with) Please

I want to believe that you have just created the most efficient HHO system in the world and found how to get 75mpg with your system, but just can not without you giving me proof becasue your "results" are so different from any other standard.

richard_lyew
02-05-2010, 12:19 AM
yea yea sure when ur second post started to bash LOL you guys are so sad LMAO i sit and laugh at you all the time :D if ur really new here feel free to bash me on my other thread too it has a very high view and reply count, you should check it out :D

BeaverRat
02-05-2010, 12:29 AM
Funny how everyone here thinks your full of crap, but somehow your not:rolleyes: You are a brilliant man who can't even give us a simple video explaining how his system works! As for your other thread, you really expect people to believe you get 300mpg? Oh, I forgot, we don't believe you because you haven't actually shown us hard facts. Right now it's only your word, which is next to useless.

That is all we ask for, your next post better explain why you can't show us a simple flow test... Or is it that your system doesn't do what you say it does.

PS I like how in your thread the second post says your a liar.

PSS im pretty sure you know that your system doesn't really work... Your probably laughing because you are having a great time getting us all worked up over your stupidity.

lhazleton
02-05-2010, 01:13 AM
BeaverRat,
Like the rest of us, ya gotta learn to ignore Richard. He's nuckin' futz and may actually believe his own crapola. The only positive quality he has is that he makes Smack seem like a righteous dude. Recanize...........

BeaverRat
02-05-2010, 01:19 AM
Yeah, I guess the best treatment for this guy is just to not post in his threads anymore...

Still though, how can he be so dense as to think he is getting 300mpg, created a system thats not even unique that somehow does so much better than all the others, and has achieved OU but won't actually show it happening? It's just plain ridiculous...

lhazleton
02-05-2010, 01:37 AM
There're lots of sick people out there. I guess that if you can't do anything good with your life, ya make crap up so someone might think you're special.

Philldpapill
02-05-2010, 04:29 AM
EDIT: He's on a boat mutha fukaaaa don'tchyou ever forget!

You're right, lhazleton... The best thing to do is just ignore this crap. Remember the "EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!!" thread? That should have been taken out back and shot LONG before it got to page 80-bajillion.

From his time on the forum, it's become crystal clear that Richard is that special kind of attention w-hore internet troll that wants everyone to read his claims and be amazed. He craves attention. Let's not give it up so freely. :)

Let's turn this into a "whatever" thread. Don't post ANYTHING remotely related to Richard, his cappacino machine, or his silly digital(overkill) meters. I'll start it off as my personal diary.

Dear Diary,
Today I got up at 8:00am, chit, showered, and shaved. I got something to eat, then decided today was going to be a fun day. I got the mirror out, along with my razor blade and trusty benjamin. Two lines went up the pipes, and I was out the door. A saw a pretty girl outside, so I was walking up to talk to her. I realized that this pretty girl was about 12 or 13 years old, so I just kept walking on past, realizing I really do need glasses. I went to the parking lot of my apartment complex, and rolled into my car. I noticed I was nearly out of gas, so I clenched my fist and punched the mirror off the neighboring car to my left. Later, I arrived at the gas station and started to fill my tank. 10.56 gallons. My mileage was 33.6MPG. Nice. I usually pay attention to my milleage for the simple fact that if it drops suddenly and continually, then that should be a sign that something isn't working right and I should have it checked out. I left, and headed downtown to try and score some more fun-sand and kitty cat. I ran into a pimp with a purple robe and cane that looked like it had rattle snake skin on it, with the head of the snake on the handle. I complimented him on his style, and started talking about where I could score.... --->More to come tomorrow.

Helz_McFugly
02-05-2010, 07:46 AM
that purple pimp sounds like one of the pimps that works for me. I have a burnt orange one too over in F-town. so this is now our chat thread right, kewl. Its 6;50am Friday morning and I'm heading out for Mardi Gras bicches. Ive got a balcony on Bourbon street. Ill be down there for the super bowl as well, I have 5 boxes of beads, one of which are the large beads for those large utters. I'm going to film from the balcony so Ill be making some funny ass you-tube vids which Ill come post on this general chat thread that Dick so generously created for us to post BS. see you foo's Monday. I'm headed to Cajun town.

lhazleton
02-05-2010, 12:45 PM
I got a rock..........

02-05-2010, 01:09 PM
I find it interesting that he simply says that he is restricting the gasoline. He doesn't say how he has bipassed the computers to accomplish this, or how he deals with the oxygen sensors telling the injection system that there is lean conditions.

He also doesn't say how he deals with all the tadpoles swimming around in his hydroxy generator.

IM2L844
02-05-2010, 01:21 PM
Maybe we could make it the "Who can sell the biggest load of crap" thread.

lhazleton
02-05-2010, 01:22 PM
Helz,
I forgot to tell you. Ya know the new 6x9 reactor I've been working on?
Well, I put it in my truck & it works great. I mounted a cooling fan from a PC on it along with cryo treated bolts like the dip**** did, and even slapped a Summit Racing decal on it.
I started out with 1/4 tank of gas. After driving 100 miles, I had a little over half a tank.
With this O/U design, I should be able to start selling gas to the oil companies real soon.
The only thing I haven't done yet is waste lots of plate area to make it look cool!

lhazleton
02-05-2010, 01:23 PM
Hey nick. We must've been typing at the same time.

IM2L844
02-05-2010, 01:55 PM
LOL! Just wait until I get my super duper cell finished...

Philldpapill
02-05-2010, 02:25 PM
Wow, you guys are entirely off topic with all this talk about reactors and HHO. This thread is about cheap hookers, cocaine, and huge utters. You guys need to either get back on topic, or make your own thread. Don't hijack this thread.

(Since the forum admin's are non-existent and won't bury this thread, we have to bury it with piles and piles of garbage.)

lhazleton
02-05-2010, 04:48 PM
Sorry Phil. I know it really ****es-off you & Helz when we break in with this nonsence.
Nick, your new super duper cell... Are you cryo-treating the platinum wingnuts that you use to mount the chrome plated thermo-dynamic 180 deg. fully adjustable spoiler?

hhoconnection
02-05-2010, 08:24 PM
This thread is like driving by a very bad car wreck. It's absolutely hideous, I know that I should not look, and yet I do anyway. What the F@#k is wrong with me?

By the way I solved world hunger yesterday and this morning I invented a free energy device that can power an entire city with parts that you can buy at Lowe's for under $100.

lhazleton
02-05-2010, 10:44 PM
If these parts are under $100, are they genuine cryo-treated titanium? If so, they have them at HHO-R-US for only $99.95. But wait, there's more! If you order now, you get a free state-of-the-art HHO fan, guarenteed not to rust, bust, collect dust, or go bad in the summertime. If you're one of the first 50 to order, you get an official 8x10 glossy autographed picture of the Smacktard, suitable for framing or pee-ing on.

Damn, I love this retarded thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roland Jacques
02-05-2010, 11:42 PM
I find it interesting that he simply says that he is restricting the gasoline. He doesn't say how he has bipassed the computers to accomplish this, or how he deals with the oxygen sensors telling the injection system that there is lean conditions.

He also doesn't say how he deals with all the tadpoles swimming around in his hydroxy generator.

In all fairness, Yes he did, many times in fact. It is probably the most (maybe only) useful piece of info on this whole thread. I think the devise is called something like a air/fuel ratio controller. (you where looking at it in the video) I'm not convinced that they work on all vehicles, and what alls involved with operating them. They are not cheap.

Rich, in your video, you point to your controller and say "-30" what does that mean? 30% less fuel consumption than orginal settings?

Philldpapill
02-05-2010, 11:51 PM
Roland, come on man! He has spent about 100 pages of forums space, and not explained a thing. Don't ask him any questions and expect an answer. Instead, join in with the insanity and post some non-sense. If we all do this, then Richards claims will just blend in. Call it "Bull$hit camouflage". If we all post trival crap based on nothing, then people won't ever see the REAL BS.

BeaverRat
02-06-2010, 02:02 AM
Im completely game for screwing up this losers thread, but why isn't there an admin around to shut down this thread?

lhazleton
02-06-2010, 12:52 PM
Apparently not. If there was, Richard would've been banned after is 1st retarded post!

cabrera
02-06-2010, 01:18 PM
FIRST IN THE WORLD!

I made my PWM box with the ammeter & voltmeter and I installed...wait for it...

A FLUX CAPACITOR!

Now I can travel back to 1968 and buy gas for 34 cents a gallon!!!

http://72.35.72.219/~library/26171/stuff/pwmbpix.jpg

lhazleton
02-06-2010, 01:28 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Andy, you're one sick motherf**ker!!!!
Love it. I think Richard will be jealous.

Philldpapill
02-06-2010, 01:41 PM
OMFG! Andy, do tell, do tell! How do you store so much magnetic flux in such a small, finite volume? What kind of music does the F.C. need to operate a peak OU efficiency?

Down with narrrrrrrrrrcissim.

Philldpapill
02-06-2010, 01:44 PM
Boogaly moogaly Mo! yeeeeeeeeehehehehehehhehehehhehehe

olsihgosihgos

stupid thread.

lhazleton
02-06-2010, 02:22 PM
Good point Phil. I had forgotten that music is an important part of production.
I'll just bet that anything by 'Razorblade Dolls' would make it at least 20%
more efficient. Maybe you should send him some tracks, Helz. In addition Andy,
if you were to swap out your meters for some that are digital and maybe add a pick-up
so the flux capacitor would flash to the beat of the music, it would be super-neato!
And, of course, don't forget the fan!!!!! (cryo-treated blades, of course)

lhazleton
02-06-2010, 02:25 PM
Boogaly moogaly Mo! yeeeeeeeeehehehehehehhehehehhehehe

olsihgosihgos

stupid thread.

Watch it Phil....That sounds racist:eek:

richard_lyew
02-06-2010, 02:55 PM

find out how a AFC works and you will understand, then also you will understand the "-30%". in the mean time look on youtube at other people AFC settings and see if anybody else is running -20% ANYWHERE much less -30% :D
i think why much people dont understand what im doing is because im using a AFC, but in my first thread i post all the links to the manuals and explained how they work.

feel free to look at my first thread :D

lhazleton
02-06-2010, 03:52 PM
Stop already...........You try to make people believe you're some kind of 'expert' with your nonsensical reactor designs that aren't worth a crap.
Your signature is 'Efficiency', yet you can't even come up with an efficient design. If you can't build a reactor with at least 5 bipolar plates that draws 25 amps and puts out at least 2lpm and remains cool on its own, you're not doing things right. Maybe this works well and is impressive in your world, but here on earth, we do things a bit differently.

cabrera
02-06-2010, 05:21 PM
OMFG! Andy, do tell, do tell! How do you store so much magnetic flux in such a small, finite volume? What kind of music does the F.C. need to operate a peak OU efficiency?

Down with narrrrrrrrrrcissim.

Music????
Huey Lewis & the News of course, but that is so unimportant.
Phil man, you are missing the whole point with your big oil negativity.
A better question you should have asked is what do I use to generate the 1.21 jiggawatts the flux capacitor requires without using plutonium??????

The answer is so simple and can be found here. :D

The Mystical Power Source! (http://www.hhoforums.com/showthread.php?t=5328)

02-06-2010, 06:29 PM
find out how a AFC works and you will understand, then also you will understand the "-30%". in the mean time look on youtube at other people AFC settings and see if anybody else is running -20% ANYWHERE much less -30% :D
i think why much people dont understand what im doing is because im using a AFC, but in my first thread i post all the links to the manuals and explained how they work.

feel free to look at my first thread :D

why don't you just explain it and quit screwing around?

lhazleton
02-06-2010, 07:11 PM
Because he's a douchebag and doesn't know what he's talking about.
Like I said before, he can't even make a reactor that runs efficiently.
He uses bells & whistles to cover up his inadequate 'craftmanship'.

richard_lyew
02-06-2010, 09:10 PM
why don't you just explain it and quit screwing around?

i already did in my first thread on this forum. i dont want to double post, just look in the first thread :D

lhazleton
02-06-2010, 09:33 PM
Come on Richard, why don't you post some responses?
If your piece of crap is so great, how come you can only run 3 bipolar plates per stack?
And why do you need to cool it? Any efficient reactor will run relatively cool, so why does yours run hot? Could this be because you really don't have a clue as to what you're doing?
I think this must be it, seeing as you can never give a straight answer, even to someone that may be ignorant enough to believe your bull$hit. What are you going to do next? Put a racing sticker on it? Douchebag.............

richard_lyew
02-08-2010, 04:08 PM
Come on Richard, why don't you post some responses?
If your piece of crap is so great, how come you can only run 3 bipolar plates per stack?
And why do you need to cool it? Any efficient reactor will run relatively cool, so why does yours run hot? Could this be because you really don't have a clue as to what you're doing?
I think this must be it, seeing as you can never give a straight answer, even to someone that may be ignorant enough to believe your bull$hit. What are you going to do next? Put a racing sticker on it? Douchebag.............

LMAO i dont know what im doing? LOL you poor soul :D i am the first person you ever seen that can properly monitor and adjust their system, plus video it and prove that i am running at -30 on my AFC and can still redline with great power. i will not respond to your post because you are unwilling to learn something new :D from my very first time on this forum i noticed that not much people here know exactly whats going on with their engine and system fulltime. later i will post a video that someone here asked me to post, and if it wasn't for people like this i wouldn't still post here. im here for the willing people. i will post the video how to start your engine from cold and warm it super lean with very little gasoline usage. :D

as for all the people here who love to cuss and fuss LMAO cuss along because you have to, diffrent people makes the world go around

02-08-2010, 04:51 PM
LMAO i dont know what im doing? LOL you poor soul :D i am the first person you ever seen that can properly monitor and adjust their system, plus video it and prove that i am running at -30 on my AFC and can still redline with great power. i will not respond to your post because you are unwilling to learn something new :D from my very first time on this forum i noticed that not much people here know exactly whats going on with their engine and system fulltime. later i will post a video that someone here asked me to post, and if it wasn't for people like this i wouldn't still post here. im here for the willing people. i will post the video how to start your engine from cold and warm it super lean with very little gasoline usage. :D

as for all the people here who love to cuss and fuss LMAO cuss along because you have to, diffrent people makes the world go around

Prove?

Can someone please lock this thread?

lhazleton
02-08-2010, 05:14 PM
When you can't even build a simple reactor that wil run cool and give good production, you're in no way an expert. Bogus claims that you have yet to back up with any sort of proof make you a liar. Adding bell & whistles makes you an idiot.

richard_lyew
02-09-2010, 07:53 PM
When you can't even build a simple reactor that wil run cool and give good production, you're in no way an expert. Bogus claims that you have yet to back up with any sort of proof make you a liar. Adding bell & whistles makes you an idiot.

your comment doesn't affect me or the other people on this forum that are way ahead of you, you will be forever stuck where you are cussing and being mad at everybody else that is ahead of you. i understand your kind :D cuss and hate but does nothing to make yourself better, you waste all your energy on the wrong things, i pity you. 1 day you will understand my videos and then you will or might move from where you are now LMAO silly little man.

what are you really mad about? are you mad that i know exactly what my car is doing at every point of operation? are you mad that i know the best mix to have high power even while running lean at -30%? are you mad that i know how much i can open my cavuum at what RPM at what air flow to match with my 4LPM HHO flow? are you mad that i share this with the world so people will try to understand their systems better? or is it something stupid like racist? or where i was born? LMAO eider way, now people will try to monitor their systems better and fine tune their systems better when it comes to air and hho to fuel ratio. dig deep little stupid man and stop cussing all the time :D

cabrera
02-09-2010, 08:19 PM
http://72.35.72.219/~library/26171/stuff/post.gif

OY! It just never ends
http://www.mysporttrac.com/shared/graphics/btddhorse.gif

lhazleton
02-09-2010, 08:33 PM
Richard,
The only thing that gets me mad is when people post rediculous claims that they can't back up with any kind of proof whatsoever. Things like this make those of us in the HHO community look like scammers.
Andy, I love the post.......

richard_lyew
02-09-2010, 11:16 PM
http://72.35.72.219/~library/26171/stuff/post.gif

OY! It just never ends
http://www.mysporttrac.com/shared/graphics/btddhorse.gif

it will never end because these fools always follow me around and cuss and try to start all kind of foolishness and try to rush me to make videos to cuss them, they just need to try and improve themselves and stop telling me why my system is not working, where i have it on video, solid proof not a photoshop pic of my -30 but a video, both redline and driving with video of my air flow to match it, if they want i can video my sensor check if they think im tricking the AFC or the computer.

one day when everybody is fully aware of their airflow/vacuum/RPM/HHO LPM/injector pulse/correction and the power of the engine then you will understand where i am now. :D

Philldpapill
02-10-2010, 02:29 AM
Once again, we are the dumba$$es, and Richard is the benevolent bestower of infinite wisdom.

I still like my Dear Diary idea better. I need to tell you guys what happened with the purple dressed pimp. It was amazing. Yes, more amazing than Richard's -30 video. More, I tellz ya! MORE!!!1!

lhazleton
02-10-2010, 03:01 PM
Phil,
Do TELL! What happened to him? Helz hasn't mentioned this at all. Did it involve the purple dressed pimp and the coolie laborers Helz keeps locked in his trunk??? My God, this is so intriguing! Please, fill us in on these adventures!!!!!!!!

richard_lyew
02-13-2010, 10:33 PM
Phil,
Do TELL! What happened to him? Helz hasn't mentioned this at all. Did it involve the purple dressed pimp and the coolie laborers Helz keeps locked in his trunk??? My God, this is so intriguing! Please, fill us in on these adventures!!!!!!!!

come on kids please find another thread to mess up and leave this one alone :mad:

Helz_McFugly
02-15-2010, 02:43 PM
Dear Diary: Friday Feb 12th, I got up had my coffee and saw I couldnt get my car out of the driveway to go to work because it was snowed in. So I jumped on the Polaris 4WD to go drive through the woods on the only thick snow day in Dallas in the past 25 years to see what it looked like. while out I come upon a black wild bore. I stopped and he looked at me and I looked at him as I fumbled for my side arm (colt 45) and find its to hard to get to under my jumpsuit and layers of clothing so I floor it and after about a 20 yard chase I run the pig down. so now I'm high centered on a huge hog which is squealing at the top of his lungs, thrashing around inthe snow and mud while I'm still trying to get my gun out and also trying to get off his fat ass at the same time. I finally reverse off him, he gets up, stands there for a second then takes off. Next time its Ar15 beside me and 45 in .5 second draw mode. he looked delicious. I'm sad he got away. http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/fighting/fighting0035.gif

richard_lyew
02-15-2010, 09:08 PM
thats what they get. mess with my threads and ill mess with ur page :D

IM2L844
02-16-2010, 10:09 AM
Dear diary,

I woke up this morning with a man all dressed in purple standing over me. Speaking with a funny accent, he told me he was an Obeah man sent to destroy me and my website and that his name was "Jebus", but I could call him Richard. Well, this, of course, was preposterous to me and I decide the best course of action was to respond to this preposterous situation with something equally aburd. So, not letting on that I was the least bit concerned, I simply smiled and offered to make him a cup of coffee which, at the time, was the most contrarily absurd thing I could think of. He politely declined, but asked if I had any chicken blood instead.

Clearly, a battle of absurdities was afoot. Not to be out done, I leaped out of bed, closed my eyes and launched into the crazy chicken dance, spinning in circles, flapping my arms and making clucking noises at the top of my lungs. In the distance, I could hear dogs barking and what sounded like a woman yelling "sunny, wait up"! This woman and her dogs were distracting me from my performance and I was annoyed. As I spun and spun, I worked my way over to the baseball bat by the door and when I was close enough, in a single spinning motion, I grabbed the bat and swung with all my might at Jebus's head, but he was gone. There it was again, getting closer...the woman kept on yelling..."sunny, wait up"..."sunny, wait up"...as she got closer, and louder I could make it out better. She was yelling "honey, wake up"..."honey, wake up".

As I opened my eyes again, I could see I was no longer in my bedroom, but in my front yard, naked, freezing cold with a baseball bat in my hand and in front of me, on the ground, was what looked like a pile of purple chicken feathers. I reached down and picked up the purple feathered boa my wife had left over from a holloween cosutme and my wife promptly escorted me back to bed before the neighbors had a chance to call the police.

It was all just a wildly fantastic bad dream, just like Richards accomplishments.

lhazleton
02-16-2010, 01:02 PM
ROFLMFAO!!!!
Whenever pure brilliance is needed, you never let us down!

Helz_McFugly
02-16-2010, 01:44 PM
thats some good stuff right there. http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/sign/sign0081.gif

cabrera
02-17-2010, 08:37 AM
Dear friends,
I wish you see,the results obtained,with last my work,in the field of HHO,applied to cars.
Many thanks

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/motors/

I can't find the article in the paper, did I miss it or am I still senile?:confused::confused:

Helz_McFugly
02-17-2010, 12:18 PM
this sounds pretty much like what we are all doing. I don't really see any thing that stands out as being different. well other then using tap water which would require very frequent cleaning because theres so much crap in tap water. I would like to see the design of the system. I'm willing to bet theres nothing revolutionary about it. being that its your work you should be able to provide us with details on this system.

Helz_McFugly
02-17-2010, 03:26 PM
what catalyst are you using? Potassium hydroxide (KOH)? Sodium hydroxide(NaOH)? I cant say i have ever heard of a catalyst thats takes the additives out of tap water and doesnt leave the water that has the catalyst in it extremely dirty, ie. orange to black in color.

BioFarmer93
02-17-2010, 04:16 PM
Helz, where did you get " I cant say i have ever heard of a catalyst thats takes the additives out of tap water and doesnt leave the water that has the catalyst in it extremely dirty, ie. orange to black in color."
From "The electrolyte not mentioned,by the newspaper Sun,is a catalyst that you know,that does not generate smuck."

Even though the guy is a thread pirate, I'm pretty sure he was telling you that you already know what the catalyst is and that it doesn't leave s(muck).

No matter how I read it I just don't get the impression that he was saying anything about a catalyst that could take additives out of tap water. But then maybe I'm the one thats senile...

Helz_McFugly
02-17-2010, 04:32 PM
Helz, where did you get " I cant say i have ever heard of a catalyst thats takes the additives out of tap water and doesnt leave the water that has the catalyst in it extremely dirty, ie. orange to black in color."
From "The electrolyte not mentioned,by the newspaper Sun,is a catalyst that you know,that does not generate smuck."

Even though the guy is a thread pirate, I'm pretty sure he was telling you that you already know what the catalyst is and that it doesn't leave s(muck).

No matter how I read it I just don't get the impression that he was saying anything about a catalyst that could take additives out of tap water. But then maybe I'm the one thats senile...
well I got it from the artical he is talking about. It states that the system uses tap water. And I dont care what e-lyte you use, if you use tap water, you are going to get some nasty looing water. And here on this forum he says
The electrolyte not mentioned,by the newspaper Sun,is a catalyst that you know,that does not generate smuck.
so what he is saying is that he has designed a system that uses tap water that doesnt get smucky.

here is the artical he has been talking about on all the threads he is jacking. but this thread is unjackable. anything thread Richard makes is jsut a general crap chat thread anywho. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/motors/phil_lanning/2848061/Nissans-power-on-tap.html

cabrera
02-17-2010, 04:34 PM

Bio it's cool, this thread isn't really topic specific. At least he is realistic and he didn't say he gets 300 MPG!

It's a cool Z though. I'm sure in Europe he will have more success marketing it to manufacturers than here in the US. Our Car maker don't seem to want to improve mileage!

lhazleton
02-17-2010, 06:14 PM
The 1st Italian SMACKTARD?

richard_lyew
02-17-2010, 08:00 PM

such a racist little *******

BioFarmer93
02-17-2010, 08:51 PM
OK, I went back and read the article again, and sure as hell, it says TAP WATER in the first sentence- didn't pick up on that in respect to it being the culprit behind the smuck.... Oh, uh,...my bad (don't you just hate that term?) Anyway, as I read the article again I saw that they mentioned taking the photos next to the "sensational £84million Falkirk Wheel, another great H2O invention which helps join up the Forth and Clyde canals - and which is also powered almost solely by water."

Well, as I looked at that curious contraption in the photos background and tried to figure out what it was, I remembered the little "highlight & right click" thing you can do in google and in a second brought up all kinds of images of it from several different perspectives. A beautiful example of fine Scottish engineering that solves a complex problem in a very elegant manner.

Check it out- Oh, and thanks for making me go back and read it again- otherwise I would never have seen this http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Falkirk_wheel.jpg

cabrera
02-17-2010, 10:03 PM

such a racist little *******

http://images.zaazu.com/img/bobmarley-bob-marley-music-reggae-smiley-emoticon-000574-large.gif
DOWN WITH SMACKTARD RACISM!

richard_lyew
02-17-2010, 10:12 PM
u just love the BS dont u :D :D :D

02-17-2010, 10:26 PM
i can't believe a moderator hasn't locked this thread. It is such a waste of everyone's time.

Who is the moderator??

biggy boy
02-17-2010, 10:30 PM

Lee you Crazy nut! You just can't get enough of this stuff can you?

biggy boy
02-17-2010, 10:38 PM
Dear Friends,
sorry,you are not senile, please,but i have received this link,from my friend in UK.
I think from "The SUN",only for the web.
Can you see ,more informations about Nissan 370 Z-Hydro,from google search "Marangoni Z-hydro " give more results,in english language.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/motors/phil_lanning/2848061/Nissans-power-on-tap.html

Best Regards

Awsome
I think I likes the part at the bottom of the page about boobies best!!!

Bellissimo!
Credo piace la parte in fondo alla pagina su tette migliori offerte!

cabrera
02-17-2010, 10:52 PM
Who is the moderator??

bob marley

biggy boy
02-17-2010, 11:00 PM
FIRST IN THE WORLD!

I made my PWM box with the ammeter & voltmeter and I installed...wait for it...

A FLUX CAPACITOR!

Now I can travel back to 1968 and buy gas for 34 cents a gallon!!!

http://72.35.72.219/~library/26171/stuff/pwmbpix.jpg

While your back there grab my hair will ya, I sure miss it!!

Helz_McFugly
02-18-2010, 08:52 AM
We dont want to lock these fine general BS threads that Richard provides for us to BS in.
Man that Falkin Wheel is awesome.

Philldpapill
02-18-2010, 11:44 PM
Dear Diary,
Today was simply wonderful. A young lady came over this afternoon and took all of her clothes off without me giving her a roofie, nor did I have to lay a hand on her. Apparently, she had wanted my dingle dangle for a good bit of time. It sure is nice being a tall dark and handsome piece of man meat. I've often wondered what it would be like to forcefully insert things into a female's cavities, without being escorted to a police station. Today has solved that riddle. A truely glorious day.

lhazleton
02-19-2010, 01:25 AM
Phil,
While this is truly inspirational, you have, for over a week now, neglected to tell us what happened with the purple-dressed pimp!!!! Each and every day I wait for you to inform us of his endeavours. I can barely type anymore, due to my fingernails being bitten clear down to the bone. I fear losing my job, as I can no longer run my department properly, anticipating what that purple-dressed muckmaker may be up to.

Helz_McFugly
02-19-2010, 10:01 AM
good show phill. If you want, theres a concert saturday my old band is playing at in Ft Worth at Ridgley Theater. you could come along and catch what ever pu$$y falls off me. :p

richard_lyew
02-19-2010, 07:07 PM
good show phill. If you want, theres a concert saturday my old band is playing at in Ft Worth at Ridgley Theater. you could come along and catch what ever pu$$y falls off me. :p

shut ur face

Helz_McFugly
02-22-2010, 09:12 AM
Richard, why ya wanna cuss me like that. Im jsut trying to help a brothuh get some. We are just sitting back talking, laughing, waiting on you to catch up. :p Im sure you understand, right?

lhazleton
02-23-2010, 09:42 PM
Helz,
Did ya save any for me, of did Phil get all the leftovers?

biggy boy
02-23-2010, 10:37 PM
Sloppy seconds?

Philldpapill
02-23-2010, 11:02 PM
Sorry, Lee. I don't mean to do that, but I leave a trail of fingernail-less people wherever I go. I think this video might do the incident some justice. I'm the guy towards the end that regulates that foo'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzxxoi9TClE

@Helz, you should have PM'd me man! You know I check this thread as little as possible - especially when it says a certain person has recently been on.............. BTW, I don't want that stuff that falls off. "slides off" maybe, but falls off makes me think of poop. Believe me, I've had enough poop in my face. Enough...

cabrera
02-24-2010, 09:06 AM
Be cool & listen to di tunes

Stop the racism is what I say
On my videos dat you play
I say these tings out of left field
Because my claims, they are not real

My cell gets me 300 m.p.g.
Of dis I brag to Helz McFugly
I make my claims of "Efficiency"
But won't show no proof so let me be!
http://www.ftlauderdalepalace.com/images/rastafarian_playing_guitar_lg_nwm.gif

richard_lyew
03-02-2010, 10:35 PM
i showed my -30 up to 7000RPM with the same air flow with strong engine power LOL and you still want more proof LMAO as soon as u can read a AFC and understand it you see what a dumb a$$ u were :D :D :D

03-03-2010, 10:35 AM
i showed my -30 up to 7000RPM with the same air flow with strong engine power LOL and you still want more proof LMAO as soon as u can read a AFC and understand it you see what a dumb a$$ u were :D :D :D

I think that people would like a slightly more scientific demonstration of whatever it is you are doing.

Maybe a clear readout of the gauges. A clear illustration of the components, how they are constructed, and installed.

Gas production vs. power consumption.

Maybe a dyno of the car running.

Not just you driving down an alley, with your favorite song playing.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?

cabrera
03-03-2010, 12:50 PM
I think that people would like a slightly more scientific demonstration of whatever it is you are doing.

Maybe a clear readout of the gauges. A clear illustration of the components, how they are constructed, and installed.

DEAR DIARY,
Today I cleared up the efficiency misconception. I stood up & proudly proclaimed.....
NO! NO! NO! Because it is so....you MUST on blind faith believe!
I get exactly the same results
Actually, I get 700 mile on a teaspoon of gasoline in a Hummer in 4x4 with the a/c on!!!!
It is true...BELIEVE!!!!!!!
The secret IS AFC....Another Funk Cheroot

when I add this.

http://www.project420.com/pages/products_highs_jamaican_ghanja.jpg

I can FLY!!!!!!!

http://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/attachments/f65/31123d1241064787-cannabis-treatment-swine-flu-pigs_flying.jpg

lhazleton
03-03-2010, 08:50 PM
Man, I won't even be able to visit this thread for a while.
The bull$hit's gettin' so deep it's covering my boots:eek:
I ordered some cryo-treated, fan fooled chest-waders just so
I can come in here and wade through all the crap:D

richard_lyew
03-03-2010, 09:51 PM

so you only saw 1 video of me driving? what about the video where i showed all the gauges with all my readings? getting a good MMW / LPM for the AMPs used is just the first step in a long process but it seem that everybody want to stay at step 1, trying to get the best MMW.... then what? ha haaaa im so far from alot of you. im porting multiple points and porting at the richest points plus still feeding the idle intake and multiple points of the vacuum. close to the intake valves and the first point of air inlet to the vacuum. i see alot of people trying to get a high LPM but if you are porting like i am, you only need 3 LPM to run a v6 3.0Liter engine at even -45. its all about porting and control. and as for PWMs i know alot of people dont want me to bring this up but how much current does a PWM waste or use? something serious for you to think about. PWM is a waste of current, i dont use a PWM

BeaverRat
03-03-2010, 11:38 PM
Richard
I have one request for you, GET A VIDEO OF A FLOW TEST! In this test show these things on video in one continuous clip.

1. Video of your cell filling up a 500 or 1000 ML bottle with a timer on screen.
2. Show in the same clip a video of the amp meter
3. In the same video show the actual cell producing HHO gas (THE WHOLE DEAL)

I think I made myself very clear, if you fail or refuse to do this, no one will ever believe you. If your next post is about how you allready did this or why you shouldn't shoot this video, I will take that as an excuse that your cell can't actually do what it says it does. Don't complain, don't argue, just shoot the dang video, it should take you 20 minutes tops... Your next post should say "OK" followed by the video. THAT IS IT, no bull$hit about AFC's or any of that crap, pure data...

Philldpapill
03-04-2010, 12:07 PM
BeavearRat, come on man! Don't be so demanding! You just need to sit back and let Dr. Lyew teach you. It's about faith... Faith that with the proper bits of garbage pulled out of a dumpster behind Hooters, we CAN overcome the evils of oil.

For the last time, WHY can't you understand this????? It's so simple! HE IS LIGHT YEARS AHEAD.

Seriously Richard, pics or it didn't happen.

RustyLugNut
03-04-2010, 01:41 PM
There is a perverse measure of entertainment here. Like "reality TV". You fabricate a controlled reality, populate it with "every day people", and you already know what will happen - predictable chaos.

What we have in this thread is much the same - and just as predictable.

The kind of reality show we need is like "Pinks". Just shut up, or man up and bet your car.

Any takers?

cabrera
03-04-2010, 01:44 PM
Seriously BeaverRat!

Richard dances to his own tunes as evident by his previous response to me:

So just wait and BELIEVE! without question just BELIEVE!

cabrera
03-04-2010, 01:48 PM
Man, I won't even be able to visit this thread for a while.
The bull$hit's gettin' so deep it's covering my boots:eek:
I ordered some cryo-treated, fan fooled chest-waders just so
I can come in here and wade through all the crap:D

Hey Lee....caught ya peekin' at the thread!<lol>

Dear Diary
I just finish my new reactor. It make 5000 LPM at 15 amps! I'm running my Jaguar XJ6 on it without GASOLINE!!!!!!
Check it out!

http://www.hhoforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1497&stc=1&d=1267728444

lhazleton
03-04-2010, 07:02 PM
There is a perverse measure of entertainment here. Like "reality TV". You fabricate a controlled reality, populate it with "every day people", and you already know what will happen - predictable chaos.

It's kinda like a train wreck. You don't want to look, but you just can't resist:rolleyes:

Philldpapill
03-05-2010, 11:22 AM
Exactly! That's the only reason I'm still visiting this thread. I'm hoping a network executive reads this. Screw HHO, I want a TV deal! Richard can be my arch-nemesis. Helz, you can be my trusty sidekick with a cape. Much like batman and robin, but without the gaysex.

FuzzyTomCat
03-05-2010, 01:48 PM
Hey Guys,

It appears you need some encouragement to stay on topic .... here are some photos of a cell created over 50 years ago that worked and was shelved.

This puppy actually ran a engine ..... anyone here knows how to do some reverse engineering, for some actual LPM ??

Fuzzy

Philldpapill
03-05-2010, 02:37 PM
FuzzyTomCat, I dont' mean to be an a$$, but I think the mods(you included) need some encouragement to shut these pointless threads down. Have you seen "Everyone Please Read!!!"? Over 80 pages of absolute nonsense. This thread is starting to become exactly the same. We have been intentionally off topic in hopes that a moderator will come in and lock this junk before too many people read the misinformation and outright lies by the poster. It's a disservice to the HHO community when people make claims based on lies, and then new people get turned off by the claims.

The forum title is "HHO Forums - Trying to facilitate the production of HHO for the...". The kind of crap Richard posts does the exact opposite. Please lock this thread and the other "Everyone Please Read!!!" threads. They are attention whor(e) threads and nothing more. They have no value at all and only serve to invalidate HHO research.

H2OPWR
03-05-2010, 02:51 PM
Hey Guys,

It appears you need some encouragement to stay on topic .... here are some photos of a cell created over 50 years ago that worked and was shelved.

This puppy actually ran a engine ..... anyone here knows how to do some reverse engineering, for some actual LPM ??

Fuzzy

That is an outstanding looking piece of work. Looks like they tackeled the current leakage issue with completely seperate water in and gas out tubes.

Larry

RustyLugNut
03-05-2010, 02:54 PM
A much more refined version of what many on this forum have put together.

lhazleton
03-05-2010, 04:21 PM
It does look like a great reactor.
As far as this & Richard's other threads go, they should just be deleted completely. Why post lies & nonsensical garbage?

cabrera
03-05-2010, 05:08 PM
FuzzyTomCat, I dont' mean to be an a$$, but I think the mods(you included) need some encouragement to shut these pointless threads down. Have you seen "Everyone Please Read!!!"? Over 80 pages of absolute nonsense. This thread is starting to become exactly the same. We have been intentionally off topic in hopes that a moderator will come in and lock this junk before too many people read the misinformation and outright lies by the poster. It's a disservice to the HHO community when people make claims based on lies, and then new people get turned off by the claims.

The forum title is "HHO Forums - Trying to facilitate the production of HHO for the...". The kind of crap Richard posts does the exact opposite. Please lock this thread and the other "Everyone Please Read!!!" threads. They are attention whor(e) threads and nothing more. They have no value at all and only serve to invalidate HHO research.

I second the motion. Close & delete the thread before someone blows themselves up!!!!

richard_lyew
03-05-2010, 09:56 PM
:d :d :d :d

cabrera
03-06-2010, 08:43 AM
One thing I did noticed in your video you posted. The solution in your cell looks like coffee, brown, dirty and very distracting for any verification.

How else would you make "BROWNS GAS"???

cabrera
03-06-2010, 08:45 AM
One thing I did noticed in your video you posted. The solution in your cell looks like coffee, brown, dirty and very distracting for any verification.

Lee,
I thought you told me you bottled & marked that old busted brown jawn. Did you sell it to Richard????:D

lhazleton
03-06-2010, 12:32 PM
No Andy, Mine's still in the garage.
His looks worse than the crap in the jug. In the one video I was able to watch, the E/lyte was friggin' green as if copper was in the reactor. I like the idea of using Tupperware: all you need to do is 'burp' it to ensure the system is sealed.

Koya, that was a really good post about honesty:)

03-06-2010, 01:11 PM
Hey Guys,

Fuzzy

It's funny, this is a series cell with individual circulation. This is exactly what everyone is striving for now.

03-06-2010, 01:13 PM
That is an outstanding looking piece of work. Looks like they tackeled the current leakage issue with completely seperate water in and gas out tubes.

Larry

I wish I could see if they were combining the liquid in those reservoirs. I would guess no.

You know what is funny, it is almost the same format of unit I was about to build.

H2OPWR
03-06-2010, 01:15 PM
I wish I could see if they were combining the liquid in those reservoirs. I would guess no.

You know what is funny, it is almost the same format of unit I was about to build.

It looks like the liquid is combining. Look at the pump and manifold system that is feeding the cell.

Larry

03-06-2010, 01:22 PM
It looks like the liquid is combining. Look at the pump and manifold system that is feeding the cell.

Larry

I agree, but it also looks like that manifold might have some internal details, which might point to separate chambers.

After all that work, I wouldn't have combined the liquid.

lhazleton
03-06-2010, 04:32 PM
I agree, but it also looks like that manifold might have some internal details, which might point to separate chambers.

After all that work, I wouldn't have combined the liquid.

Paul,
What's going on with your new reactor? Haven't seen any new video's
of the 'Paul and Tim' show.:)

03-06-2010, 07:33 PM
Paul,
What's going on with your new reactor? Haven't seen any new video's
of the 'Paul and Tim' show.:)

We have switched gears a bit.

We are doing the large version of the stainless steel unit. That will be for bench testing the bike.

We also took three pieces of the nickel and we are creating a circulating unit with those. We will be sending that unit off to a person who is doing some resonance experiments. His work looks real good, so we switched gears from the 7 cell unit we were originally going to build. Hopefully he will be able to drive that unit into production at a lower power.

p

Helz_McFugly
03-08-2010, 10:24 AM
Exactly! That's the only reason I'm still visiting this thread. I'm hoping a network executive reads this. Screw HHO, I want a TV deal! Richard can be my arch-nemesis. Helz, you can be my trusty sidekick with a cape. Much like batman and robin, but without the gaysex.
what? no gaysex?

03-08-2010, 10:52 AM
so you only saw 1 video of me driving? what about the video where i showed all the gauges with all my readings? getting a good MMW / LPM for the AMPs used is just the first step in a long process but it seem that everybody want to stay at step 1, trying to get the best MMW.... then what? ha haaaa im so far from alot of you. im porting multiple points and porting at the richest points plus still feeding the idle intake and multiple points of the vacuum. close to the intake valves and the first point of air inlet to the vacuum. i see alot of people trying to get a high LPM but if you are porting like i am, you only need 3 LPM to run a v6 3.0Liter engine at even -45. its all about porting and control. and as for PWMs i know alot of people dont want me to bring this up but how much current does a PWM waste or use? something serious for you to think about. PWM is a waste of current, i dont use a PWM

Listen, master of the run on sentence. No one can read that meter in your car, while it is jiggling around.

I will help you, because you are a little confused about what everyone would consider proof.

1. Detailed cell design. What size, material and how many cells.

2. Electronics, if any.

3. Electrolyte, if any.

4. Production of that cell vs. volts / amps. That will require a video test, with the meters and a measuring device.

5. A diagram of where you are introducing your gas.

6. You mentioned some sort of fuel limiter. Brand, model, capabilities, and how you have it set / controlled.

7. Log of gas mileage runs without your set up, let's say over a week. Another set of runs with your set up. For these, you will set your camera, clamped down in your car, to show your speedo and that gauge thing you have.

It's easy to say you've done something, but proving it is another mater.

p

richard_lyew
03-08-2010, 06:44 PM
everybody knows this already the only thing they are scared of is that i know how to fully control my ECU, i know how to port my HHO properly and i know how to get 200%+ MPG from almost any car.

03-08-2010, 06:56 PM
everybody knows this already the only thing they are scared of is that i know how to fully control my ECU, i know how to port my HHO properly and i know how to get 200%+ MPG from almost any car.

Hey Richard, until you prove it, it's all bull****.

Owen_
03-08-2010, 08:24 PM
I drive a subaru, I'll test your results, if you say exactly what your doing

richard_lyew
03-24-2010, 10:17 AM
bump :D :D :D

Philldpapill
03-24-2010, 12:59 PM
Well, at least he's being a little more honest.............. Still an attention who-re, but now he's being more blunt about it.

BeaverRat
03-24-2010, 04:42 PM
I don't get it... Either Richard is plain and simple retarded or he is just being a troll. OR both... He comes on here and makes ridiculous claims and then refuses to back them up. He can't possibly be serious... he's probably laughing pretty hard right now becaue he knows his claims are completely false.

cabrera
03-24-2010, 05:12 PM
I don't get it... Either Richard is plain and simple retarded or he is just being a troll. OR both... He comes on here and makes ridiculous claims and then refuses to back them up. He can't possibly be serious... he's probably laughing pretty hard right now becaue he knows his claims are completely false.
We all know what he is!
http://www.daveandtamibell.com/images/Troll%20Alert%20-%20No%20BS.jpg

Philldpapill
03-25-2010, 07:44 PM
I got that feeling by the second page of his nonsense way back in the days of "Hello All(Please read!!!!!)

lhazleton
03-27-2010, 11:47 AM
Well, Helz tried to warn everyone after it was first posted, but some people just don't listen. Funny thing is that Richard removed his video. Wonder why????

richard_lyew
04-12-2010, 09:48 PM
Well, Helz tried to warn everyone after it was first posted, but some people just don't listen. Funny thing is that Richard removed his video. Wonder why????

troll shut ur mouth, what video did i remove? NONE!. and as for AFC's i am the first man in the world to use it with HHO but i am not the first in the world to use a AFC. millions of people uses AFCs everyday, if they didnt work would people still be using them from they were invented until now?

you people are so slow thats why i dont come here anymore. catch up retards :D phill, helz, lhazleton, owen and the other retards that cuss everything and learn nothing. i feel so sorry for the lot of you. byt he way, WHITE POWER!!!

richard_lyew
04-12-2010, 09:51 PM
Richard, I am going to entertain your claim and ask for your assistance giving me the correct variables to improve my gain will set things straight with me.
One of my testbed is a 2003 Town car with 4.6 liter V-8, I recently re-configured it (it is already getting 26.8 mpg mix driving) and removed the extenders and installed a MAF enhancer to experiment. Will this improve my gain or will the ECU collect data from the untreated O2 and dump lots of extra fuel?

By the way I am inducing just a little over 2 liter a minute cold. Also, if you have a proven process to treat the ECU I would like to test it for you.

My apologies if I am giving this post more life than it needs.

do a youtube search and ask any of the 100 million people using them if they really works. you dont have to take my word for it :D

richard_lyew
04-12-2010, 10:20 PM
We all know what he is!
http://www.daveandtamibell.com/images/Troll%20Alert%20-%20No%20BS.jpg
your mom is a big fat troll :D

Philldpapill
04-12-2010, 11:22 PM
troll shut ur mouth, what video did i remove? NONE!. and as for AFC's i am the first man in the world to use it with HHO but i am not the first in the world to use a AFC. millions of people uses AFCs everyday, if they didnt work would people still be using them from they were invented until now?

you people are so slow thats why i dont come here anymore. catch up retards :D phill, helz, lhazleton, owen and the other retards that cuss everything and learn nothing. i feel so sorry for the lot of you. byt he way, WHITE POWER!!!

Well, Richard, I think you have finally officially crossed the line. I think your racist comments(that isn't the only one) should be ground for banning your account from the forum.

MODERATORS???

BeaverRat
04-13-2010, 01:03 AM
On the other forum I frequent, this retard would have been banned within the minute for saying something like this... Why are there no moderators here?

BeaverRat
04-13-2010, 01:25 AM
Holy Cow... It worked... I pressed the little red "report post" triangle button, and now Richard is banned...

admin
04-13-2010, 04:11 AM
Looks like he finally did it.

cabrera
04-13-2010, 08:58 AM
The Nightmare is over....

Everybody!
http://www.culch.ie/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/hallelujah.jpg

Now we can get BACK to business!!!

Helz_McFugly
04-13-2010, 04:08 PM
Now thats rich :p

Helz_McFugly
04-13-2010, 04:11 PM
@TeknikL do you still tinker with this stuff or are you drowning in collage pu$$y right now?

Philldpapill
04-13-2010, 05:47 PM
I know it's really low of me, but I giggle when I see "Banned" below Richard's name. F'ing hillarious. My faith in the ghost moderator is renewed. Well done, good sir... well done...

BTW, I think Richard is the "First in the world" to get banned by hhoforums.

I love irony....................

BeaverRat
04-13-2010, 06:10 PM
Oh, no one worry... He will be back with a new user name soon...

Philldpapill
04-13-2010, 09:49 PM
Unless the mods ban any IP with that is located in Jamaica.

"Down 'wit raaaaaacism..."

Helz_McFugly
04-15-2010, 09:49 PM
also, nobody cares.

cabrera
04-16-2010, 07:36 AM
Thanks again (for a second time) TeknikL!

BeaverRat
04-16-2010, 09:48 AM
He will be back again... But good job mods!!