PDA

View Full Version : Stan meyer has been killed

mkod99
12-10-2009, 08:06 PM
I just read an article today that my father showed me and it was on the death of stan meyer. The article stated that stan and his brother steve were invited to have dinner with some goverment people. After eating, stan clinched his throat and said he had been poisioned. He died right there on the floor. The article never mentioned who the goverment people were.

They must have really hated the fact that he had a car that ran only water.
Be careful out there folks.

Helz_McFugly
12-10-2009, 10:04 PM
Ive heard it told 10 different ways. his brother said he complained of a head ache and fell over dead.

quote from wiki
Stanley Meyer died suddenly on 21 March 1998 after dining at a restaurant. An autopsy report by the Franklin County, Ohio coroner concluded that Meyer had died of a cerebral aneurysm,

Philldpapill
12-11-2009, 11:32 AM
The whole story is lame. If this is SUCH a revolutionary thing that could could change the world, why would they do such a stupid sloppy job of killing the guy? It's almost up there with 9/11 and being an inside job... Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't, but the g'damn government isn't going to plant "bombs" to take a building down. The whole theory on that just SCREAMS of ****ty work, and that isn't the government's style(except when it comes to social issues LOL).

The fact of the matter is, Stan Meyers was just another guy that claimed to have found perpetual energy. He later died of natural causes, and the idea of him being assassinated for his invention is what propelled him to the top of these HHO myths as being "The Man". His schematics look amazing and complicated to the untrained eye, but to when someone that understands EE looks at them, it's laughable. They involve silly and (intentionally) over complicated transformer circuits that do nothing special. The guy was a fraud, plain and simple. I'm sure I'll get hell from a few people for that statement, but it's true.

I DO think HHO as a fuel additive has merit, but not Stan Meyers and his Over Unity crap.

richard_lyew
12-11-2009, 02:23 PM
yes the spooks will get you one way or the other, remember they have alot of money. just think what you could do to someone that is a threat to your money tree, when you have billions. always put yourself in the other person's shoe just to see what you would do then multiply that by 10. :D its a sick world out there and the rich are closer to evil than the poor. the fight is not among human but among forces greater.

Philldpapill
12-11-2009, 07:36 PM
Richard, re-read Shane's post. It was sarcasm.

You may be totally right about "evil people", but the fact is, Stan Meyer wasn't murdered. End of story.