PDA

View Full Version : An introduction

c02cutter
07-27-2008, 02:33 PM
I run an industrial laser cutting facility that has been doing laser cutting and welding for companies working on fuel cell tech. I have These cells are all for the companies that decide to distribute hydrogen at their stations. I started playing with my own HHO production quite some time ago, and though I have not put it in my vehicle as of yet, I enjoy the aspect of the possibility. Recently I added a small but of table salt to my distilled water just to see what would happen. The cell visibly produced more from the get go. Though the water releases a pile more mineral than previously. My question is how many have played with true ocean salt water, and how did it do?

Stratous
07-27-2008, 03:50 PM
I run an industrial laser cutting facility that has been doing laser cutting and welding for companies working on fuel cell tech. I have These cells are all for the companies that decide to distribute hydrogen at their stations. I started playing with my own HHO production quite some time ago, and though I have not put it in my vehicle as of yet, I enjoy the aspect of the possibility. Recently I added a small but of table salt to my distilled water just to see what would happen. The cell visibly produced more from the get go. Though the water releases a pile more mineral than previously. My question is how many have played with true ocean salt water, and how did it do?

I believe there are a few people here that use ocean water. Sounds like you may have what alot of need. Metal

c02cutter
07-27-2008, 04:37 PM
Metal I have, I run a laser cutting facility, I get to play at will.

Stratous
07-27-2008, 04:44 PM
so how much for a plate of 304ss at 3"x7" say .03" thick?

c02cutter
07-27-2008, 05:47 PM
Need holes? Give me a sketch of what and how, I can do it. Not worried about a price, just pay for shipping and materal. If the design becomes a issue to cut then I have to charge but not much as I like the play aspect of this.