PDA

View Full Version : hho for home heating

taxi1
11-06-2009, 09:39 AM
Hi, is there any one offering compile system for home heating?
thank you

oicu812
11-06-2009, 10:12 PM
Unfortunatly even with the best electrolyzer available today it simply wouldn't be cost effective. Even with platinum plates it takes about 100 watts of power to get the equilivent of 40 watts power with HHO. My gas furnace is about 98% efficient. Sure if you were filthy rich you could put a massive aray of solar panels on the roof or a windmill in the backyard, but lets be realistic about it. It would make more sence to install a corn or woodchip stove to assist your existing furnace in the winter. The new ones available are very efficient. I guy at work heats his house all winter long for about $600 bucks here in Western New York.

Roland Jacques
11-07-2009, 08:00 AM
Even with platinum plates it takes about 100 watts of power to get the equilivent of 40 watts power with HHO.

This does not jive with any info I've ever read, matter of fact thats not even close. How do you come to this conclusion?

Roland Jacques
11-07-2009, 08:15 AM
Hi, is there any one offering compile system for home heating?
thank you

I assume your talking about HHO with a standard electrolyzer. Yes, there are some companies selling plains ... but they are not practical on a efficiency level. The one I've seen has a ton of room for improvement, and could be as much as 80% efficient or more with some tweeking. But why spend the money time and hassel for less than what you all ready have (90% plus) ?

According to some University's there are ways to spilt urea and ammonia (I believe even water) that recoups more energy than is needed to spit it. When that's mastered...

JCOBERLEY
11-07-2009, 08:55 AM
Roland, If indeed you are corrrect then why add it to my car? Is everyone post lying about the gains? And why would it work on my car and not my home. As everyone knows electricty is cheeper to buy at home then gas for your car to make electricity to make HHO. It looks to me like something is wrong with your statement. However I am new to all this and just getting my feet wet so I just may not understand.

Roland Jacques
11-07-2009, 10:25 AM
Roland, If indeed you are corrrect then why add it to my car? Is everyone post lying about the gains? And why would it work on my car and not my home. As everyone knows electricty is cheeper to buy at home then gas for your car to make electricity to make HHO. It looks to me like something is wrong with your statement. However I am new to all this and just getting my feet wet so I just may not understand.

HHO boosting is not about Over-Unity. Its about changing the way carbon fuels (gasoline...) behave. We are changing our fuel. This done right, complements the Internal Combustion Engine's energy transfer, and a more complete burn. It also adds the ability to "safely" lean your Air Fuel mixture. This can be very hard or involved to accomplish on some/most cars mainly do to the cars computer.