PDA

View Full Version : Does your wife/girlfriend get tired of HHO stories??

Omega
07-27-2008, 01:01 AM
I try to keep my wife updated on all of the important HHO developments that I'm undertaking, but sometimes I get the feeling that it's not quite as important to her as it is to me.

Do any of you other guys get the feeling that your wife/girlfriend is tiring of HHO discussions and "breakthroughs"?? :confused:

mario brito
07-27-2008, 01:38 AM
my girlfriend asked me why did i bought 2 "yellow things" ( multimeters ! ). LOL

after i blowed up some big HHO bubbles in the kitchen, she was not happy at all... neither the cat...

but the idea of "better MPG = more money to shop" had a positive effect on her...

she see's it as just another "hobby", doesn't care about details :D

justaguy
07-27-2008, 01:49 AM
My wife said thats great put one on my cherokee. :)

AmosC
07-27-2008, 08:43 AM
I try to keep my wife updated on all of the important HHO developments that I'm undertaking, but sometimes I get the feeling that it's not quite as important to her as it is to me.

Do any of you other guys get the feeling that your wife/girlfriend is tiring of HHO discussions and "breakthroughs"?? :confused:

That is the nather of wemen!!!!!!

AmosC
07-27-2008, 09:27 AM

That is the nather of wemen!!!!!!