PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting into wind mills, where's is a good forum?

HHO BLASTER
10-24-2009, 07:29 PM
Hi I'm getting into wind mills and DC generators and I'm looking for a good forum to join?
Gary

H2OPWR
10-25-2009, 01:43 AM
Hi I'm getting into wind mills and DC generators and I'm looking for a good forum to join?
Gary

Gary, Look into Urea. It will be the future and almost no one is paying attention.

Lary

HHO BLASTER
10-25-2009, 11:28 AM
Gary, Look into Urea. It will be the future and almost no one is paying attention.

Lary

I will kid, hey is it snowing yet at your place?

HHO BLASTER
10-25-2009, 12:12 PM
I did, wow Larry, now your on to something big, VERY BIG

H2OPWR
10-25-2009, 01:47 PM
I did, wow Larry, now your on to something big, VERY BIG

No no snow yet. In fact we are having the warmest October on record. Only a handful of nights below freezing so far. Urea is going to be huge. This technology is proven. It is not like I am playing with an ineffecient technology here. This has the ability to lower the cost of Hygrogen from $8.00 per kilo to $2.00 per kilo all while saving billions is sewage treatment costs. I can not understand why this has not had ANY media coverage. A kilo of hydrogen has the same amount of energy as a gallon of gas. $2.00 gas with no polution that folks could power their home with or make fuel for their automobile in their garage. It should be on every newscast but has been swept under the rug. This will turn hydrogen from an enegry carrier to a fuel.

Larry

HHO BLASTER
10-25-2009, 07:02 PM
No no snow yet. In fact we are having the warmest October on record. Only a handful of nights below freezing so far. Urea is going to be huge. This technology is proven. It is not like I am playing with an ineffecient technology here. This has the ability to lower the cost of Hygrogen from $8.00 per kilo to $2.00 per kilo all while saving billions is sewage treatment costs. I can not understand why this has not had ANY media coverage. A kilo of hydrogen has the same amount of energy as a gallon of gas. $2.00 gas with no polution that folks could power their home with or make fuel for their automobile in their garage. It should be on every newscast but has been swept under the rug. This will turn hydrogen from an enegry carrier to a fuel.

Larry

Hate to get off topic, but it sounds like big energy does not want this to take off, IT'S TO CHEAP,AND IT'S TO CLEAN. Maybe this explains why oil prices have not gone up, maybe big energy is just scare our current Prez. will use high prices to launch research in Urea, and once the crap is out of the horse there will be no way to put it back. Funny the answer has been right in front of our dicks.

Looking over your thread, I'm a little confused, do you have a working system now, and if so what is your current data with using only Urea?

Gary

H2OPWR
10-25-2009, 07:26 PM
Hate to get off topic, but it sounds like big energy does not want this to take off, IT'S TO CHEAP,AND IT'S TO CLEAN. Maybe this explains why oil prices have not gone up, maybe big energy is just scare our current Prez. will use high prices to launch research in Urea, and once the crap is out of the horse there will be no way to put it back. Funny the answer has been right in front of our dicks.

Looking over your thread, I'm a little confused, do you have a working system now, and if so what is your current data with using only Urea?

Gary

Gary, I have built three different test devices so far. What I have been able to ascertain so far is that I can make Hydrogen at .44 volts per plate gap with just stainless. The problem so far is that I can not make any quantity with the devices I have tried. The most I was able to make without getting to a voltage that would split the water was 200 ml per minute. That production was at quite a bit higher MMW than possible with HHO. In fact at way over what we would call unity with HHO. The difference is that you can not call it over unity because we are using something up in the process. I have not shown a video with test results or even releised what I am getting because the numbers are suspect. With as low of power draw as I was using even the smallest error in amp or voltage measurements would greatly skew effeciency numbers. This device will be way lower resistance than possible with a stainless cell. I am hoping to get enough gas volume to get accurate readings that I can publish with at least some certainty as well as get an idea of the size of device that it would take to make hydrogen in large volumes.

Larry

HHO BLASTER
10-25-2009, 09:22 PM
Gary, I have built three different test devices so far. What I have been able to ascertain so far is that I can make Hydrogen at .44 volts per plate gap with just stainless. The problem so far is that I can not make any quantity with the devices I have tried. The most I was able to make without getting to a voltage that would split the water was 200 ml per minute. That production was at quite a bit higher MMW than possible with HHO. In fact at way over what we would call unity with HHO. The difference is that you can not call it over unity because we are using something up in the process. I have not shown a video with test results or even releised what I am getting because the numbers are suspect. With as low of power draw as I was using even the smallest error in amp or voltage measurements would greatly skew effeciency numbers. This device will be way lower resistance than possible with a stainless cell. I am hoping to get enough gas volume to get accurate readings that I can publish with at least some certainty as well as get an idea of the size of device that it would take to make hydrogen in large volumes.

Larry

Sorry i forgot your using pee as a fuel, which needs to be added, and what your end goal is, is to run a engine on a new cheaper fuel then Gas or diesel and it's a renewable fuel and very green, it cleans up the air, and water, this way

Or I'm i seeing pee being used to increase MPG only, like HHO
Gary

H2OPWR
10-25-2009, 10:08 PM
Sorry i forgot your using pee as a fuel, which needs to be added, and what your end goal is, is to run a engine on a new cheaper fuel then Gas or diesel and it's a renewable fuel and very green, it cleans up the air, and water, this way

Or I'm i seeing pee being used to increase MPG only, like HHO
Gary

My goal here is to run a genset on hydrogen while the genset is powering the cell and have power left over.

Larry

Tundra4x4
10-25-2009, 10:23 PM
Hey I am interested in this urea thing....is there somewhere i can get some more information on it?

Tundra4x4
10-25-2009, 10:42 PM
I want to here more....so don't leave this forum....i am interested enough to build one and try this out. Send me a message on where i should start.

HHO BLASTER
10-25-2009, 11:19 PM
My goal here is to run a genset on hydrogen while the genset is powering the cell and have power left over.

Larry

I hope you meet your goal, i truly believe if anyone can do it, it's you Larry, your way ahead of the pack, a true trailblazer even if you don't have power left over, it still would be a major breakthrough

H2OPWR
10-26-2009, 02:28 AM
I want to here more....so don't leave this forum....i am interested enough to build one and try this out. Send me a message on where i should start.

I wish I could tell you where to start for sure. Stay tuned. You will learn as I do. Granted I have probably done as much experimentation here as anyone but I still have MUCH to learn.

Larry

H2OPWR
10-26-2009, 02:30 AM
Hey I am interested in this urea thing....is there somewhere i can get some more information on it?

PM me your e-mail address. I will send you the college paper. It is too big to post here.

Larry

livehho
10-26-2009, 03:09 PM
PM me your e-mail address. I will send you the college paper. It is too big to post here.

Larry

Hi Larry. can you send it to me too pls? livehho@gmail.com

thank you very much

livehho
10-26-2009, 06:01 PM
Hi Larry. can you send it to me too pls? livehho@gmail.com

thank you very much

that was fast.. thanks so much

Helz_McFugly
10-26-2009, 06:12 PM
could i get a copy of that paper please helz_mcfugly@yahoo.com

Thanks

HHO BLASTER
10-27-2009, 11:18 AM
Me too, diamondsatellite@snet.net

Gary

Tundra4x4
10-27-2009, 12:41 PM
pm the paper..... male2seth@hotmail.com

Helz_McFugly
10-27-2009, 12:44 PM
thak U. I havent had time to read it yet. Ill be reading it tonight. Ill see if I can make the paper a downloadabl file and host it off my website. Ill post a link when i do.

H2OPWR
10-27-2009, 02:11 PM
thak U. I havent had time to read it yet. Ill be reading it tonight. Ill see if I can make the paper a downloadabl file and host it off my website. Ill post a link when i do.

Be careful with that. It is a copyrighted paper. You can get into trouble.

Larry

HHO BLASTER
10-27-2009, 09:22 PM
Thanks for the info

H2OPWR
10-28-2009, 12:49 AM
Thanks for the info

You are very welcome Gary. Now lets get some results. Maybe this is something Stu could get involved with as well. While we may have our differences I do respect his no nonsence intelligence.

Larry

HHO BLASTER
10-28-2009, 03:46 PM
You are very welcome Gary. Now lets get some results. Maybe this is something Stu could get involved with as well. While we may have our differences I do respect his no nonsence intelligence.

Larry

i sent the pdf to him waiting to hear from him i also sent it to a couple of very HQ people i know, but no answers yet, except this one he always thinks on the negative side.

A theoretical 34% savings if it ever works as well as claimed. overall I don't think it will ever get into production.

ART

H2OPWR
10-29-2009, 12:45 AM
i sent the pdf to him waiting to hear from him i also sent it to a couple of very HQ people i know, but no answers yet, except this one he always thinks on the negative side.

A theoretical 34% savings if it ever works as well as claimed. overall I don't think it will ever get into production.

ART

Gary, Have him read it closer then look at the charts. The 34% savings is at 1.4 volts per plate gap. This is supposed to really start producing at .5 to .75 volts per gap. I wish I still had the article where Hydrogen could be produced at $2.00 per kilo instead of the current $8.00. It had all the data but is now off the internet. Their device was running at .5 volts per gap.

Larry