PDA

View Full Version : Two bubblers

Popsie
10-01-2009, 07:46 AM
I've been looking at the Geet fuel reformer. It uses a bubbler also. I've taken my hho gases that come out of my bubbler and ran it through a second bubbler that had gasoline in it. It ran the dickens out of a 6 hp mower. The I disconnected the fuel pump on my V-6 2.8 and hooked it up to a vaccume port at the base of the carbureator. The V-6 idled out the remaining fuel in the carbureator and continued to idle, nothing but fumes. I think this is going to be great for my gen-set. Food grade hydrogen peroxide (H2-O2) is 35% by volume. Wondering about using it in the bubblers. I also wonder if this might be close to what Meyers used. The information I've read about Geet is that it will run on 90% water.

Helz_McFugly
10-03-2009, 09:09 PM
Ive done very little research on geet but it makes sense that running an ICE on fumes would make it run longer on a givin amount of gas but every video I watched on "building or explaining how to build a geet reactor" was someone who would build one and then say "well im not sure this effects this, it just works" and the stuff on the magnetic poles of the pipe????. got any link on how it works in detail?

Philldpapill
10-03-2009, 09:27 PM
I have a feeling it works on magic and spookiness. If you don't talk about it in mysterious terms, it won't work. The best efficiency anyone ever recorded with geet, was back in 1998 when a man said "the magnetotronic bonds in the nucleoids transmutate the normal carbon atoms into carbon-16 hybrids."

He then got 682MPG for days.

Helz_McFugly
10-03-2009, 09:38 PM
1.21 gigawatts? 1.21 gigawatts? Great Scott! :p