PDA

View Full Version : Bloody Hell, We are all scammers

Helz_McFugly
09-22-2009, 03:11 PM
http://www.hhoinformation.info/

http://www.youtube.com/user/HHOinfo#play/all/uploads-all/2/PDpkQAhNxZs

these are those anti-scientologist hard at work to try and debunk us with their simple thinking.

I dont know why they dont target water4gas.com.

biggy boy
09-22-2009, 03:14 PM
http://www.hhoinformation.info/

http://www.youtube.com/user/HHOinfo#play/all/uploads-all/2/PDpkQAhNxZs

these are those anti-scientologist hard at work to try and debunk us with their simple thinking.

I dont know why they dont target water4gas.com.

And from what I've heard they think you are the ring leader!

Helz_McFugly
09-22-2009, 03:24 PM
its good to be the king babuh :D

dma1989
09-23-2009, 08:12 AM
I wonder if these people are too close-minded to change...

cabrera
09-23-2009, 09:04 AM
its good to be the king babuh :D
its good to be the king!
http://www.inversecondemnation.com/.a/6a00d83451707369e20115709ba429970b-320wi

Helz_McFugly
09-23-2009, 09:06 AM
Hard to say. you can show them proof, ie Smack, Zero, Scarecrow labs, and the small engine tests they have shown they run longer when HHO is introduced, even Roy McAlister and Steven Harris running some engines off just H2 for disaster relief, yet they still scream "scam".

my mole is closer to my mouth.
I use a sharpy

Roland Jacques
09-23-2009, 09:27 AM
Hard to say. you can show them proof, ie Smack, Zero, Scarecrow labs, and the small engine tests they have shown they run longer when HHO is introduced, even Roy McAlister and Steven Harris running some engines off just H2 for disaster relief, yet they still scream "scam".

my mole is closer to my mouth.
I use a sharpy

I have seen some small engine tests from all three of these guys, but none that were conclusive to support HHO boosting gains.

Truth is
Zero's small engine test failed to show gains. (i personal believe that was due to his inverter power wasting)
Smacks small engine test was done wrong, and proved absolutely nothing.
(He had his Electrolyzer plug into his house)
Ive never seen Scarecrow do a Small engine boosting test.

If you have seen a test done correctly by these guys please provide a link. I may have missed the tests you referring to)

cabrera
09-23-2009, 10:26 AM
... yet they still scream "scam".

The part that annoys me is they give you the math:
"Heres some automotive math to show just how much HHO they are using if their system puts out 2 lpm"
They give you theory:
A scientific point about hydrogen:
But they never do any testing themselves. It's always "HHO doesn't work because this says, or that states, yet I have never seen them try to disprove it by actually doing any tests.
Mythbusters tried, but I saw that they had a few flaws in their testing. They could have gon farther.

I know BIG OIL stopped the LoL:D

Helz_McFugly
09-23-2009, 10:43 AM
yea you're right. Ive not seen any boosting tests that showed it worked. I was refering to the HHO beproduced by their A/C stepdown power supplies running the engines or reducing the fuel being used. I havent seen any HHO generators being powered by the engine its running on. well I take that back, I have seen one but the guys had no clue what they were doing and you cant get any test results from their video.

I am plannig on running this test with my genarator once i get a good 15 to 20LPM bench cell built. Ive already disconnected the fuel line and replaced it with a clear hose and clear fuel container that holds about 1/4 gallon. only thing is my CIE is 24 HP. thats pretty big. I might go bye a smaller one. like a 2.5 or 5 hp. It'll be a while but it'll be

Roland Jacques
09-23-2009, 11:08 AM
yea you're right. Ive not seen any boosting tests that showed it worked. I was refering to the HHO beproduced by their A/C stepdown power supplies running the engines or reducing the fuel being used. I havent seen any HHO generators being powered by the engine its running on. well I take that back, I have seen one but the guys had no clue what they were doing and you cant get any test results from their video.

I am plannig on running this test with my genarator once i get a good 15 to 20LPM bench cell built. Ive already disconnected the fuel line and replaced it with a clear hose and clear fuel container that holds about 1/4 gallon. only thing is my CIE is 24 HP. thats pretty big. I might go bye a smaller one. like a 2.5 or 5 hp. It'll be a while but it'll be

They had a generator at Pep Boys for $200. I think it was a 2 HP, it had a 10 amp, 12volt output in addtion to it's 120 volt. I thought it would be good to play with. A small 0.2 - 0.5 lpm electrolzer should test well with an engine that size.

Helz_McFugly
09-23-2009, 11:11 AM
thats good deal. super small too. that would make tests a little easier on the wallet. might go look today.

Buster
09-23-2009, 02:28 PM
Let's just answer these self righteous know-it-alls who know nothing because they think they're too clever to have to do their own research......

The US Department of Transport Document Nov,2007.

Guidlines for H2 fuel in commercial motor vehicles document....

states on page 24:

" i1.2.3
Hydrogen Injection Systems
A hydrogen injection system for a diesel engine produces small amounts of hydrogen and
oxygen on demand by electrolyzing water carried onboard the vehicle. The electricity required is
supplied by the engine’s alternator or 12/24-volt electrical system (see Section 1.5 for a
description of electrolysis). The hydrogen and oxygen are injected into the engine’s air intake
manifold, where they mix with the intake air. In theory, the combustion properties of the
hydrogen result in more complete combustion of diesel fuel in the engine, reducing tailpipe
emissions and improving fuel economy (CHEC, n.d.). Limited laboratory testing of a hydrogen
injection system installed on an older diesel truck engine operated at a series of constant speeds
showed a 4 percent reduction in fuel use and a 7 percent reduction in particulate emissions with
the system on (ETVC, 2005)."

Remember, it's very doubtful they even had an efficient system installed and yet their own test still got an improvement!!

I tried uploading the file but it's too big. I can e-mail it to anyone sending me their e-mail address under private messages.

IM2L844
09-23-2009, 03:01 PM
Or, you can just read the HTML version BY CLICKING HERE (http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:h2Y29R7WM14J:www.fmcsa.dot.gov/facts-research/research-technology/report/Guidelines-H2-Fuel-in-CMVs-Nov2007.pdf+Guidlines+for+H2+fuel+in+commercial+mo tor+vehicles&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us)

biggy boy
09-23-2009, 03:50 PM
Or, you can just read the HTML version BY CLICKING HERE (http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:h2Y29R7WM14J:www.fmcsa.dot.gov/facts-research/research-technology/report/Guidelines-H2-Fuel-in-CMVs-Nov2007.pdf+Guidlines+for+H2+fuel+in+commercial+mo tor+vehicles&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us)

Smarty pants!:p

IM2L844
09-23-2009, 05:36 PM
I'ze gots me some skillz :D muwahahahaha

Overcast
09-26-2009, 11:27 AM
Hard to say. you can show them proof, ie Smack, Zero, Scarecrow labs, and the small engine tests they have shown they run longer when HHO is introduced, ..

Makes sense, cleaner reaction = less carbon deposits in the engine. More life for the catalytic converter - and all emissions controls will do 'less work'.

Helz_McFugly
09-26-2009, 12:40 PM
One of my good friends I went to school with opened a garage up in my home town so Im going to make it up there one of these days and get him to give it an emmisions test with and without the HHO to see the differences. And you know Ill be posting the readouts on here. I want to wait untill I get a larger HHO unit then im running now. I want 2 LPM of HHO for every liter of engine I have, which would be 7LPM of HHO. soon soon soon

biggy boy
09-26-2009, 02:08 PM
I want 2 LPM of HHO for every liter of engine I have, which would be 7LPM of HHO. soon soon soon
Hey Buju Banton!
Sounds like a good experament to see if larger volume of HHO will help.
Keep us posted.

There seems to be more and more people suggesting that you do not need big quantities of HHO, even less then 1 ltr per ltr engine size!!

Helz_McFugly
09-26-2009, 02:23 PM
Im making .43LPM per liter of engine right now. Do you think it would be worth testing it now? or wait till Ive got a bigger system.
I guess I could wait till I get the bigger system and test with it on full blast, then .5LPM per liter of engine, then no HHO. yea Ill do that. :D

biggy boy
09-26-2009, 02:27 PM
Im making .43LPM per liter of engine right now. Do you think it would be worth testing it now? or wait till Ive got a bigger system.
I guess I could wait till I get the bigger system and test with it on full blast, then .5LPM per liter of engine, then no HHO. yea Ill do that. :D

Whats the cost of testing your emissions?
If you buddy will do it for cheap, it would be good to have the data.
No HHO, small HHO being Generated and big HHO being Generated.